RE: << lovingpurelove >> [ANGEL] 10 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Divine Magnetism

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      Yes, please feel free to use the Blue Rose Note.....with my blessings and gratitude for helping to share this with others....Blessings...Cynthia

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007

        THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL BLESING CYNTHIA,
        I WILL SEE TO IT YOU ARE CREDITED.
        Namaste
        Simone

        Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:07:22 -0700
        To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
        From: spiritus@...
        Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:06:12 -0400

        Yes, please feel free to use the Blue Rose Note.....with my blessings and gratitude for helping to share this with others....Blessings ...Cynthia

        Thank You Polly! This post is very SPECIAL to Me
        As a child my own father and grandfather called me The Blue Rose, My father gave me  ribbons with Blue Roses and Gold trim for
        Bible bookmarks, and I have always used the Blue Rose as My Personal Mark.
        Also,resently I have started writng a Book called "Through The Blue Rose".
        May I use the Blue Rose Note in it?
        Now I Know the TRUE meaning behind the reson for my father and grandfathers Pet name for me.
        Thank You.....Simone

        Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE! Play Now!