RE: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: To Wish You All Well Today and Touch Base

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 3:57 PM
      Thank you dear Patti....Cynthia

      From: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com [mailto:lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Patti Garrett
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 6:31 PM
      To: lovingpurelove; lovingoneanother; Peaceful Reflections ofGod; soulfood1@yahoogroups.com; Spiritually_Speaking@yahoogroups.com; sistersofourhearts@yahoogroups.com; LiveInTheNow
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: To Wish You All Well Today and Touch Base

      Hello everyone on this Sunday in America afternoon:

      While people on this group are so busy, living their lives and doing their thing, we often do not hear from members for a few days and no one gets worried.  So this message is probably being sent more for me than for all of you as I just wanted to touch base with all of you.  It looks like I am not going to be able to share my messages today because I have to yet read the paper, complete my monthly grocery list and clean my kitchen.  Then tomorrow being my monthly grocery shopping and errand- running day, it will also be a hectic and crazy day, probably resulting in my not being able
      to be on-line then either.

      Consequently, this is just me saying hello to all of you and to let you all know that I will be thinking of all of you until I can get back on line again  -whenever that may be.

      Enjoy the rest of your evening and ma your night be filled with restful and peaceful sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti