The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 072 - 2 April 2007 - Oya and the winds of change, Chaos Nine Truth cuts through stagnation and clears the way for new growth

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 2 April 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      "The thought manifests as the word; the word manifests as the deed; the deed develops into habit; and habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care, and let it spring from love born out of concern for all beings."
      ~ Buddha~

      Yesterday after sending the daily message I was following a link from somewhere and ended up here

      Oya is the powerful Yoruba Goddess of the Winds of Change; the Primeval Mother of Chaos; Queen of the Nine (for the nine tributaries of the Niger River). Using her machete, or sword of truth, she cuts through stagnation and clears the way for new growth. She does what needs to be done. She is the wild woman, the force of change; lightning, fire, tornadoes, earthquakes and storms of all kinds are ruled by Oya. She is also Queen of the Marketplace, a shrewd businesswoman and adept with horses. As the wind, she is the first breath and the last, the one who carries the spirits of the dead to the other world, which is why she is associated with cemeteries. The graphic is after the Oya Shrine: Female Equestrian by Bamgboye, Odo-Owa, Ekiti region, mid 20th century. The heads on her necklace are from the same piece.

      Goddess of the Winds of Change
      Now I have lived in Nigeria (West Africa)  where the Yoruba People are
      yet apart from The cradle of Humanity which was part of our recent  Omlacaellgemup ~ in spirit I meet you  pilgrimage
      I have not paid a lot of attention to Africa

      Yet some say mankind started in Africa
      (Personally I resonate with the Australian Aboriginal Story)
      It does not Matter
      Africa has a special place in the Evolutionary Revolution to Compassion

      Oya and the winds of change, Chaos, Nine ,Truth cuts through stagnation and clears the way for new growth
      She does what needs to be done

      DO WE??

       As the wind, Oya is the first breath and the last,
      So as I type these words I here Oya saying
      I will help you be successful in Transforming the world into Compassion
      and as a shrewd business woman I will help you be successful in creating opportunities that will sustain you

      Your past history has been distorted by Religious, Business and Political leaders to entrench their power

      Remember that your past history however it may have been distorted has got you to where you are NOW
      Certainly those with power want to keep you enslaved

      BUT

      The winds of Transformational change have started to blow and they will keep blowing until you enter the

      New age of Compassion

      Remember that in the age of compassion
       “Limits within old belief patterns are beginning to lift as we begin to understand the truth of compassion. Not the sympathy or pity which has been within the limits of the old thoughts on compassion but the truth within unconditional love. No judgement - complete acceptance that each person is following their own journey through life in their own way. Compassion is allowing each person the freedom to explore Life's pathways within the teachings most needed for them at this time.
      Compassion also understands the truth of your own integrity”.
      (Gaele Arnott March 2007)

      Zee lon Zee lon Ni Ti Ra Ma
      Nah dah ra lah pi sa far nah
      (I embrace compassion, compassion and I are One)

      We are ready to break free of the strangle hold that has imprisoned us for so long by Corrupt Leaders
      Remember that Absolute Power Corrupts
      Absolute Power destroyed Atlantis
      Absolute power is destroying the systems and beliefs that are holding you back

      When a airplane flies there is a point of no return when the remaining fuel is insufficient to Turn back to the beginning point

      Earth is at the same point

      The only option is to move forward

      If you choose to remain where you are, You will be left behind
      Just as many were "Left Behind" and enslaved by the Industrial Revolution

      Moving Forward will bring you through the Evolution to
      The Age of Compassion

      WELCOME TO THE NEW YOU

      Omlacaellgemup ~ in spirit I meet you ~ is your own personal journey of transformation
      You can find the Omlacaellgemup Pilgrimage at http://www.cosmicevolution.org/Omlacaellgemup.html and http://www.cosmicevolution.org/Omlacaellgemup2.html

      Music Playing is: Happy Birthday March "ala Sousa"