The Glasswing Butterfly

  • mysticsommer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2007
      Just wanted to share some beautiful pictures and thoughts that arrived as a lovely gift in my day...thank you Sweet Universe!  : )

      I happened to notice that the contributor's name is Gabrielle...which immediately brought the thought of Archangel Gabriel heralding in the beauty and rebirth of April's gift of the Springtime.  : )  It also feels to me like an indication of how through the process of our transformations, we are learning to see ourselves and one another more clearly in our truest beauty.  : )

      With Gratitude, Peace, Joy and Love To One and All,
      Lisa

      "Om Namaha Shivaya"
      "Om Shanti"
      "Om Mani Padme Hum"

      "Let the beauty we love be what we do."  ~Rumi
      "Be the change you want to see in the world."  ~Gandhi

      It's here! Your new message!