Re: << lovingpurelove >> [ANGEL] 10 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Divine Magnetism

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
      How wonderful and exciting Simone.  I hope the entire project brings you great joy.
      As far as using the Blue Rose note, it is a story by Cynthia, so she will need to give the permission.
      I'm so glad the message is so sweet and special for you.

      All love and blessings,
      Polly

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        Yes, please feel free to use the Blue Rose Note.....with my blessings and gratitude for helping to share this with others....Blessings...Cynthia

        >> [ANGEL] 10 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Divine
        Magnetism

        How wonderful and exciting Simone.  I hope the entire project brings you great joy.
        As far as using the Blue Rose note, it is a story by Cynthia, so she will need to give the permission.
        I'm so glad the message is so sweet and special for you.

        All love and blessings,
        Polly

        Thank You Polly! This post is very SPECIAL to Me
        As a child my own father and grandfather called me The Blue Rose, My father gave me  ribbons with Blue Roses and Gold trim for
        Bible bookmarks, and I have always used the Blue Rose as My Personal Mark.
        Also,resently I have started writng a Book called "Through The Blue Rose".
        May I use the Blue Rose Note in it?
        Now I Know the TRUE meaning behind the reson for my father and grandfathers Pet name for me.
        Thank You.....Simone

      • Simone Caulderwood
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007

          THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL BLESING CYNTHIA,
          I WILL SEE TO IT YOU ARE CREDITED.
          Namaste
          Simone

          Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:07:22 -0700
          To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
          From: spiritus@...
          Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:06:12 -0400

          Yes, please feel free to use the Blue Rose Note.....with my blessings and gratitude for helping to share this with others....Blessings ...Cynthia

          Thank You Polly! This post is very SPECIAL to Me
          As a child my own father and grandfather called me The Blue Rose, My father gave me  ribbons with Blue Roses and Gold trim for
          Bible bookmarks, and I have always used the Blue Rose as My Personal Mark.
          Also,resently I have started writng a Book called "Through The Blue Rose".
          May I use the Blue Rose Note in it?
          Now I Know the TRUE meaning behind the reson for my father and grandfathers Pet name for me.
          Thank You.....Simone

          Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE! Play Now!