Fwd: Rush Limbaugh Blasts Our Polar Bear Ad ... Fight Back!

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2007
      NRDC - Frances Beinecke <alerts@...> wrote:
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:30:50 GMT
      From: "NRDC - Frances Beinecke" <alerts@...>
      To: "Constance Kosuda" <ckosuda@...>
      Subject: Rush Limbaugh Blasts Our Polar Bear Ad ... Fight Back!

      Dear Constance,

      Rush Limbaugh just called us "creeps" for running our Polar Bear
      S.O.S. ad on television and broadcasting the plight of the polar
      bear across America.

      Here's what he has to say ...

      "... the ice floe melts into the letters 'SOS,' with the two
      polar bears on top of the SOS! I predicted little children will
      see this and say, 'Mommy, mommy, mommy! The polar bears! The ice
      floe is almost gone! They're going to die! What can we do? What
      can we do?'"

      I guess Rush finally gets it! The point of the ad is, of course,
      that the polar bear's sea ice is melting away ... along with its
      future ... and we need to respond quickly.

      But Rush and other global warming deniers would stop the Bush
      Administration from doing the right thing and protecting polar
      bears before it's too late.

      In the face of their opposition, we need your help. Please
      forward this email to your circle of friends and urge them to
      submit their own Official Citizen Comments in favor of polar
      bear protection -- BEFORE THE APRIL 9 DEADLINE -- at

      Please get the word out to as many friends as you can -- and
      help us create a blizzard of comments to the U.S. Fish &
      Wildlife Service.

      Help us stop Limbaugh and the pro-pollution crowd from
      sacrificing the polar bear's future.

      Frances Beinecke
      Natural Resources Defense Council

      P.S. Want to make Rush even madder? If you haven't already seen
      the Polar Bear S.O.S. ad, view it now at
      http://www.PolarBearSOS.org/donate_rl -- and then make a
      donation to help us keep running it.

      . . .

      If you would prefer not to receive NRDC Action Fund updates, you
      can reply to this email message with "remove" or "unsubscribe"
      in the subject line. To update your information, including your
      email or mailing address, visit your subscription management
      page at http://www.nrdconline.org/actionfund/smp.tcl?nkey=wg87exb2ytj583j&.

      The NRDC Action Fund is the 501(c)(4) affiliate of the Natural
      Resources Defense Council (NRDC).

      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness