RE: << lovingpurelove >> [ANGEL] 10 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Divine Magnetism

  • Simone Caulderwood
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31 10:15 PM

      Thank You Polly! This post is very SPECIAL to Me
      As a child my own father and grandfather called me The Blue Rose, My father gave me  ribbons with Blue Roses and Gold trim for
      Bible bookmarks, and I have always used the Blue Rose as My Personal Mark.
      Also,resently I have started writng a Book called "Through The Blue Rose".
      May I use the Blue Rose Note in it?
      Now I Know the TRUE meaning behind the reson for my father and grandfathers Pet name for me.
      Thank You.....Simone

      Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:05:51 -0700
      To: spiritus@...
      From: pmenendez@...
      Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:01:48 -0700
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> [ANGEL] 10 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Divine Magnetism

      10 degrees Aries

      We then offer attunement with complete wisdom and enlightenment,
       which is the letter A, the second letter in our name. With this attunement, a
      marvelous state of ease fills time and space in meditation on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. A beautiful light blue color is seen radiating from a tiny sun in the lungs filling whatever inner guidance directs, and the musical note of G vibrates in the web of life with flowing feelings of wisdom.

        This meditation stimulates neuropeptides from the pineal gland
       that awaken telepathic access to Divine Universal Mind
        and to other individual minds.

      It also makes possible control over the spirits of the air.  With the outward breath this consciousness radiates through the pores of the skin over the lungs and fills whatever inner guidance directs in the outer universe.  With the inward breath it comes back in through the pores of the skin.

      Whenever the original purity of ideas in Divine Mind is realized in a state of wisdom and enlightenment, the ability to recognize and release for transformation  any imperfection is gained.

      This is the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      The next state of our influence is the understanding of polarity and Universal Life.
      This is the letter B and this divine virtue shines a light violet color from a tiny sun in the leg region. This light and virtue has sensations of weight. Flowing with feelings of mastery over polarity, over will and feeling, fire and water, the musical note of A is toned. In this meditation, a Child of Light becomes one with Universal Life, and realizes the necessity for polarity to exist for creation, time and space and freewill to exist.

      With the outward breath, this radiance passes through the pores of the skin
      of the right eyeball and fills whatever inner guidance directs in outer space.

       With the in breath it comes back in.

      [Be sure to always keep the rhythm of the breath natural and to dissolve the light in the body after each meditation to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.]

       This virtue makes possible
      an unconditional state of flowing divine LOVE that judges not, but instead
      embraces all beings and all states of consciousness as equally divine
      and necessary for creation to exist.
      This is the deeper meaning behind the ancient wisdom that:

      "God's love is like the sun,
      it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      This virtue gives control over both will and feeling in all spheres and
      planes, and therefore over life and death with the power to change any fate.  The Law of One governs all polarities so that they all work for the highest good of all concerned.

      Once a state of unconditional love and acceptance is mastered, we then inspire the meditation of transmutation into perfection. This is the virtue of cognition brought about by Love Divine, which is represented in the Cosmic Language
      by the letter umlaut O, eu.

      The virtue of Cognition brought about by Love Divine has a deep orange light,  and the musical note is D sharp.

      The deep orange light is a virtue of the akashic element, or omnipresence, that fills all of time and space with the sensation of ethereal weight, because transmutation is the densest level of the akashic element of  consciousness penetrating all.

       Transmutation brings about justice and harmony, success and satisfaction for all.
        This is the virtue of O, shining with an electric blue light and sensations of weight.

      We then inpsire Freedom and Independence, the virtue of following inner guidance.

      In this state, which is represented by the letter R, complete intuitive attunement to Divine Providence is perfected so that a person enjoys sovereignty free of control from any other influence other than Divine Providence Itself.

      This virtue has a beautiful glowing golden light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region sensations of weight.  It passes through the pores of the skin of the left side of the nose with the breath. Feelings of justice and harmony bring
      forth the musical note of C.

      A warrior or warrioress of Flowing Divine Love who has perfected attunement to inner guidance from Divine Providenceis often given important assignments to carry out from the highest levels of consciousness.

      Finally, the mastery of cause and effect is perfected. This virtue,
       letter I, rings the musical note of G with flowing feelings of mastery of cause and effect.  A beautiful shimmering light opal light shines from a tiny sun in the leg region with sensations of weight, for it is of the earth element of manifestation.  With each breath, the light opalescent light passes through the pores of the skin over the left kidney.

      The particular key that we encourage is
       FLOWING WITH DIVINE FEELINGS of the divine virtues in each meditation.

      Once the ability to flow is mastered and the feelings
      of the Divine Virtues are called up at will
      , not only will emotions
      of other people be magnetized, but also mastery over manifestations of
      new conditions are attained.  With mastery of flowing divine feelings, the water principle of the earth is mastered as well.
      Water corresponds to emotions
      . The beings of the water element, called 'Undines' by the ancients, gladly associate and cooperate with a 'Tabori' warrior of Love.

      Because of such masterful control of flowing divine emotions and alliances with the Undines, a 'Tabori' Warrior of Love can calm a rough sea, and control rain and storms.

      Here is one of our stories:

       The Angels of Victorious Divine Magnetism
      Also known as
       The Angels of 'Tabori'

      Beloved,

      Flowing emotions are magnetic.

       Flowing feelings attract new correponding realities into
      manifestation on the physical plane.

      Emotions, therefore, 'give birth' to the physical plane, and are
       The Divine Feminine aspect of Divine Providence in action.

      We inspire the Children of Light to flow with victorious divine feelings
       to manifest Paradise on Earth.

      During the past decades scientists discovered
      in quantum physics that
       emotions create fields of magnetic energy
      which determine behaviors
      of waves and particles.

      To manifest Heaven on Earth,
      or the original divine blueprints of creation,
      it becomes necessary to magnetically draw forth divine conditions onto the earth through mastery of divine flowing feelings.

       To do this, we inspire and guide a Child of Light
       into states of high inspiration and intuition,
       which is the meaning of the letter T of our name.

      The letter T vibrates to the musical note of F, and shines
      with a warm brownish black light shining from a tiny sun in the head region.
       This sun fills the head region in meditation, and then,
      through breath and intent, fills whatever inner guidance directs in all
       of space and time, inwardly and outwardly.

      With the outward breath this radiance shines through the pores of the skin
       over the right kidney and fills whatever inner guidance directs in the outer
       universe.

      With the inward breath this radiance comes from the outer universe
       and fills the body through these pores.

       This divine virtue, when meditated on sufficiently,
        fills a person with flowing divine emotional states
       that are appropriate to manifest Paradise
      in each situation
      .

      THE BLUE ROSE

      It was late one evening. Sitting on a culvert at the
      beginning of a wharf, a girl named Shori hugged her knees deep in thought.
      She watched the sea getting rougher as winds threatened.

      Her seaside village had been in crisis for some time. An earthquake had devastated the delicate social fabric of family and friends last year. Many had lost loved ones.
      People had moments each day when they lapsed into a deep endless sadness at the memory.

      She could see it in their eyes.

      Even the birds did not sing with their usual happiness that summer, and butterflies had not returned in the numbers that they usually did.

      She looked up. Now there was more heavy stormy weather coming off the sea, and too many of the village’s fishing boats were too far out to make it back home to safety in time.

      Her gentle heart felt like it was breaking, for she knew that the town could not take more tragedy.

      Closing her eyes, she prayed to the Angels of 'Tabori'.

      Deep deep deep she went into meditation. Suddenly, the spiritual presence of her great great grandfather appeared before her. He had been a great 'Tabori' Warrior of Love, and her prayer had summoned his powerful spirit to come guide her through a meditation to quiet the storm on the sea, and heal the inner storms of grief and despair within the souls of the towns' people.

      Closing his eyes, her great great grandfather united his being with Divine Being, and filled his consciousness with deep omnipotent will and
      flowing feelings of high inspiration.

      Shori felt his feelings drawing her into his high attunement, and soon she also was also soaring on the wings of strong divine feelings of high inspiration.  A deep brown light gave depth and warmth to her soul.

      The lights in their meditations changed to light blue, and all of a sudden she could see the perfect divine blueprint of every created thing in creation.  She experienced herself one with Divine Mind, and knew that she had the powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and many other mystical faculties.  She experienceddeep ease and relaxation and sensed herself having control over the spirits of the air.  She then lovingly commanded the Sylphs of the Air, the nature spirits of the atmosphere, to calm the winds of the coming storm.

      Immediately the winds began to calm down.

      She visualized herself as a lofty seagull, gliding high above her village. From this high vantage point she looked into the private lives of certain people below.

       In a state of high divine inspiration, she saw in each household that
      the tragedy of the earthquake had actually had liberating effects of great
      importance.

      She saw Chen Li gathering her medicinal flowers, to save them from the
      storm. Though Chen Li had lost her husband and her mother, she had blossomed in newfound responsibilities of being head of household, carefully taking care of the small children by herself.

      Shori saw that the spirits of her mother and husband were happy, and that
      they had accomplished everything on earth that they had come to do, prior to their passing. Chen Li's mother had been spared the excruciating suffering and pain of a long and debilitating illness, and her death had been merciful and swift.  Her husband, who had loved her very much, had also been very stern and controlling, and under his influence Chen Li had been afraid to express her true feelings or develop any of her innate talents.  Now she was respected and admired by all, for she had wonderful skills that brought prosperity to herself and beauty and health to the village.

      In case after case, Shori saw that what had at first appeared to be a
      terrible tragedy had actually been an important opening of new doorways into wonderful growth.  She saw that a great divine intelligence worked through everything.

       She began to understand why the teachings said to love everything
      equally, and to give thanks for all things. She saw that when conditions needed to be released for a better reality to emerge, that a miraculous power would always come through.

      Then a light violet light began shining.

       She and her great great grandfather merged with Universal Consciousness.  She experienced herself as one with every created being, every created feeling, every created thought, and every created desire.  She experienced the good and the bad, the positive and the negative, and she saw so clearly that everything that was made had been made for a reason, and was not created in vain.  She felt herself gaining control over her own inner selves and realities.  She realized that she also had parts of herself that were brave, and some that were frightened.  She had loving beautiful desires and feelings, and selfish and upset desires and feelings.  She began to accept and love all the parts of herself, and in so doing gained control over her inner polarities of will and feelings.  As she did this, she knew that she was gaining control over the will and feelings of the Universe.  They focused on willing and feeling a calm sea, and deep inner healing amongst all the village.

      Then her great great grandfather flowed with feelings of celestial
      Divine Love.   She was glowing in a deep orange light, and such wonderful
      feelings of love filled her with rapture and ecstasy that she saw Divine Being in everything she saw.  Filled with this Love Divine, she could clearly see that everything was a part of the Being of God, and she knew that this awareness could manifest the perfection inherent within anything in creation.  She saw Divine Being in every element of the situation, and at that moment many of the people experienced a complete revelation. The storm had become completely peaceful.  Harmony was being restored as a beautiful electric blue light glowed over and in all.

      Together she and her great great grandfather felt the elation of complete
      independence and attunement to guidance from Divine Providence.  They were full of the genius of free will and unwaveringly committed to follow their clear inner direction. A golden light filled her and cast a golden glow throughout the heavens.

       The next one took a while. He telepathically taught her the laws of cause and effect. The light opalescent light of conscience, remembrance, and memory filled her with understanding of how every desire, every thought, every feeling, and every sensation creates an effect in the created world. She saw how our inner reality goes out with our breath to affect the outer world and vice versa.

      Shori was ready.

      With her great great grandfather' s help, she had attuned to the Angels of
      'Tabori' and filled her emotions with the feelings of high inspiration,
      infinite wisdom and enlightenment, transformation of imperfection, infinite unconditional love for everything in the Universe with cognition brought about by Love Divine, harmony and clear inner guidance. She had deep inner conscience and understanding of Cause and Effect.

       The undines of the sea came under their spell.

      Within minutes, the seas became calm, and the sun broke through the clouds, as winds slowed down and changed direction.

      So the storm did not come and the people took it as a sign
      that good luck had returned to their village!

       Each person felt their hearts uplift and a spring of happiness returned to
      their steps.

      When the fishing boats returned, there was peace and
      deep gratitude flowing among the people. There was also mysterious feelings of "déjà vu" that felt very ancient, as if they were living in times many centuries earlier.

      That was because great great grandfather' s spirit was among them all. He smiled.

       With his focus upon the head of his great great grandaughter, he and the
      angels of 'Tabori' initiated her formally into an ancient lineage of
      'Tabori' Warriors of Love Divine. Her magnetic powers of flowing divine feelings would grow and grow until the entire earth and the sea would be under her protection and guidance.

      The stars twinkled brightly that night.

       In the morning, strange blue roses were found blooming on the temple grounds.

      A newly discovered bush was covered in the most delicate blossoms of the
      purest ultramarine blue imaginable.  This was the ultramarine blue color of
      success and happiness, the virtue of soft O, the virtue of harmony and
      justice.

       People traveled from miles around to see this strange blue floral loveliness.

       Before long, careful cuttings of the bush were taking root in sacred places all across the island.  The ultramarine blue roses reminded everyone of the
      perfection of Creation, and awakened feelings of harmony.

      Shori called this miracle The Great Great Grandfather Rose.

      She became a great teacher.

       Many people learned to heal. They learned to accept and flow with their feelings with unconditional all encompassing love, and change them to feelings of Divine Virtues.

      They learned as she taught by the sea, and they began to see that everything exists in the love, power, wisdom and presence of Divine Being. She taught  that the power to manifest perfection lies in the ability to flow with divine Love, seeing the Divine in ALL.

      *
      MIRACLES

      Note:  When this message was first published a few years ago, a reader sent me a picture of a living blue rose that actually exists.  It was exactly a pure ultramarine blue.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02- 6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12- 4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01- 8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY
      BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@sbcglobal .net

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website
      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/lovingpure love

      Go to http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/SpiritusAn gelMessages

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessag es.

      ***********

      http://angelmessage s.paradisenow. net/bardon_ s_books.html# Sounds

      ************ ******

       http://angelmessage s.paradisenow. net/tibetan_ exercise_ of_paradox. html

      http://angelmessage s.paradisenow. net/tibetan_ healing_of_ emotion.html

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:

      Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings
      www.spiritussanctus .com

      *****
      Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia's paintings and Giclee Prints
    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
        How wonderful and exciting Simone.  I hope the entire project brings you great joy.
        As far as using the Blue Rose note, it is a story by Cynthia, so she will need to give the permission.
        I'm so glad the message is so sweet and special for you.

        All love and blessings,
        Polly

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007
          Yes, please feel free to use the Blue Rose Note.....with my blessings and gratitude for helping to share this with others....Blessings...Cynthia

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2007

            THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL BLESING CYNTHIA,
            I WILL SEE TO IT YOU ARE CREDITED.
            Namaste
            Simone

            Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 16:07:22 -0700
            To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
            From: spiritus@...
            Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 19:06:12 -0400

            Yes, please feel free to use the Blue Rose Note.....with my blessings and gratitude for helping to share this with others....Blessings ...Cynthia

            Thank You Polly! This post is very SPECIAL to Me
            As a child my own father and grandfather called me The Blue Rose, My father gave me  ribbons with Blue Roses and Gold trim for
            Bible bookmarks, and I have always used the Blue Rose as My Personal Mark.
            Also,resently I have started writng a Book called "Through The Blue Rose".
            May I use the Blue Rose Note in it?
            Now I Know the TRUE meaning behind the reson for my father and grandfathers Pet name for me.
            Thank You.....Simone

            Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE! Play Now!