Fw: I'll be offline for three weeks

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007

      Good morning dear fellow travellers, companions of heart and soul
      I'll be offline for three weeks so am going no mail

      I'll keep you all in my thoughts over the next three weeks
      sending hugs and love

      from my heart to your heart
      Gaele

      "The Circle of Life is charged with the coincidences of the moment.
       To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
       invites the energy of the sub-conscious mind to create a new reality."
       ~Simply the Present Moment (c) 1998 Gaele Dian Arnott~