Fw: 18 Gemini The Angels of Love

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001

      Sent: Friday, June 08, 2001 1:06 PM
      Subject: 18 Gemini The Angels of Love

      18 Degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Love

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Amagestol’

      Beloved,

      We initiate the children of God into the secrets of love.

      ‘All aspects of love, from the highest to the lowest; whether animal love, human love, or the most high divine Cosmic Love, are under our guidance.’

      All beings who love each other are surrounded by our protection.

      We have taught mankind for ages that Love conquers all, that Love is the most powerful force there is, and that Love is the essence of Divine Consciousness itself.

      On the path of intellectual wisdom, love is recognized as THE path that all life uses to connect emotionally with the consciousness of the Web of Life, the unified field of the One Being.

      Emotions are the Divine Feminine Force, or magnetism, and the emotion of love on any level; animal, human, or cosmic, is THE instinctive way to attract life, vitality, and sensation into form.

      In protecting and inspiring all beings who love each other, we are protecting the process of Spirit enlivening Form, of Heaven manifesting on Earth.

      Love brings about clairvoyant tendencies between the lover and the beloved. The gifts of love bring about true miracles on every level of being.

      ‘A-M-A-G-E-S-T-O-L

      A…We teach lovers the highest illumination and spur their development of occult abilities and artistic sensitivity.

      M…We master feelings , sensations, and vitality and we can know and direct the flow of feelings in others.

      A…We use the wisdom of the enlightened mind to penetrate clairvoyantly into knowing of their thinking process and spur development of clairvoyance,

      G…in order to bless the children of God with happiness, satisfaction and peace.

      E…We control the transfer of consciousness and help develop clairsentient reading of minds and emotions to make expression of feelings more refined in loving relationships.

      S…We control consciousness of all who work with us, all lovers, to give them absolute clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy.

      T…We bring through genuine emotional magic and give lovers insight into the meaning of "as above, so below".

      O…We evoke happy, successful and contented scenarios wherein lovers realize how to respect karmic laws impeccably.

      L…We bring through the splendor and majesty of God in loving one another, to enhance health, beauty, and vitality.’

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of G,D,G,F,D, G sharp, F, C, and F.

      Here is our story:

      Francine was sad. Life just did not have any meaning. Everyday she woke up and looked wistfully out of the window at the garden and drank her tea, wondering if anything would happen this day to make her life any different at all.

      She reminded herself of all her blessings, she tried to think lovely positive thoughts, but no matter what she did, she felt lifeless, and her back bent over as though the weight of the world were on her shoulders.

      One morning, as she looked down into her cup, a tear fell into the tea, making a little ripple.

      The Angels of ‘Amagestol’ heard the plea from her forlorn heart. Quickly they checked with Divine Providence and received permission to act, and suddenly, without any warning, that morning someone had a flat tire right in front of Francine’s house.

      When the man went to put on the spare, he found that it was flat too, so he went up to Francine’s door and knocked.

      Francine jerked her head up and looked at the front door. Who could that be? She looked out the window and saw the flat tire and hurried to the door.

      The gentleman was rather bald, and he held his hat in his hand. "Excuse me," he said, " I….". He never finished, because Francine already knew. She told him to come right on in and handed him the phone.

      The phone wouldn’t work! The line was dead. Francine couldn’t understand it, because she had just received a call on it, so they spent about fifteen minutes checking the cords and trying to make it work. Finally, somewhat flustered, they decided to go into the kitchen and have a cup of tea and discuss the next step.

      The Angels of ‘Amagestol’ attuned Francine to the beauty of Frank’s soul. Frank began to look at Francine with intense discernment and noticed that she was just as lonely as he, and just as intelligent, sensitive, caring, and sweet.

      Finally Frank got up and slapped the back of his chair. "Francine," he said, "I have a feeling that we were supposed to meet each other. I bet the phone works by now, and I bet that you and I should have dinner tonight!"

      Sure enough, the phone worked perfectly. Frank got his tire fixed and over a lovely dinner that evening they discussed the amazing similarities of their lives.

      The courtship was long, for both of them were careful, middle aged people, but Francine’s back quickly straightened up and her step became lively. A sparkle returned to her eye that had not been there for years.

      Frank was beside himself. He had given up on ever finding a mate years ago, for he had been too shy to ever break the ice. Thank God for that flat tire!

      They really loved each other! It was beautiful! Francine would sit at the table in the morning looking out at the garden, in rapture at the beauty of every detail. Each butterfly and dragonfly caught her attention, every nuance sent her into poetic reverie.

      Finally Frank and Francine got married in a small chapel in the next town and quietly went about their life together. Frank moved into Francine’s and fixed up the house. Francine made a bunch of lovely new dresses on the sewing machine and started wearing flowers in her hair.

      They took on two new pet cats and then added a dog. In the winter they all loved to sit together in front of the fire in deep reverie, with Francine and Frank occasionally launching into warm discussions of spiritual insights, memories, and daily events. The hearts of all five of them; the dog and cats and Francine and Frank, blossomed. The Angels of ‘Amegestol’ watched over them carefully. The heavens rejoiced.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      and

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. :

      Here is a listing of his books on Amazon.com. These are
      listed under "Rare and used books", although I'm sure you can order
      direct from this list.

      Frabato the Magician--[Paperback] Bardon, Franz
      Price: $14.00
      Merchant: Oak Crest Books

      Bardon, Franz: Key to the True Quabbalah
      Price: $17.50
      Merchant: Atlantis Books zShop

      bardon, franz: Frabato the Magician, a mystical novel in
      Engl...
      Price: $9.95
      Merchant: bookgal zShop

      Bardon, Franz: DIE PRAXIS DER MAGISCHEN EVOKATION
      Price: $40.00
      Merchant: Coral Cove Books zShop

      Bardon, Franz: Frabato the Magician
      Price: $19.95
      Merchant: mondazzi zShop

      Franz Bardon PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION 1975 HB DJ

      Price: $77.00
      Merchant:

      serpentsbk@... zShop

      Bardon, Franz: PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION
      Price: $50.00
      Merchant: UnEarthly

      Franz Bardon PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION HB DJ Mint

      Price: $77.00
      Merchant:
      serpentsbk@... zShop

      Bardon, Franz: Practice of Magical Evocation
      Price: $35.00
      Merchant: hannabelle zShop

      Frabato the Magician--[Hardcover] Bardon, Franz
      Price: $15.95
      Merchant: mila_repa zShop