[ANGEL] 19 Pisces, The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 10, 2007

      19 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nearah’

      Beloved,

      ‘We inspire chemical and pharmaceutical inventions.’

      Inner guidance sometimes guides people to seek out chemical and pharmaceutical healing substances. We guide people to the right pharmaceuticals at the right time.  The original purpose of these substances is to bless all with supreme happiness and the outpicturing of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

      ‘When a person reaches an appropriate level of maturity, we allow him/her to glimpse our range of competence in the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all. ’

      The ancient formula,

      "As above, so below" works both ways.

      Just as changes in being, will, thought, feeling and sensations create changes on the physical plane, when a change is made on the physical plane, resulting changes also occur in sensations, feelings, mind, will and being.

      This is true for chemical interventions. The proper divine pharmaceutical substances, taken at times of inner guidance of the wisdom of the heart, greatly accelerate healing and awakening on all levels.

      In the original divine blueprints, chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances that are physical mainifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues or states of enlightenment. They have great powers and are actually sacraments that, to be most effective, should be used in conjunction with meditation on divine virtues.

      As with all divine gifts, there is a right time and place for these according to guidance.  We inspire through inner guidance appropriate divine to make and use pharmaceuticals just as we inspire he right time and place for their use.

      Because the mouth is the part of the body temple that speaks the sounds and the tones of the cosmic language, ‘we have a predilection for dental medicine and dental surgery. We reveal how far the sciences of pharmacy and dentistry will advance in the future.’

      ‘The time is coming when people can regenerate teeth at any age.

      We will inspire suitable persons in the future with the secret of making bad teeth fall out by themselves, without the necessity of a painful extraction, due to the application of certain pharmaceutical substances. ’

      ‘After this the person concerned will grow new, healthy teeth within a very short time.’

      It is our responsibility to teach mankind how to master the growth of teeth even as it is our responsibility to help teach The Power of the Word, the sounds of which come through the mouth.

       With each bite of food, pressure on each tooth sends signals along nerves that stimulate energy meridians connected to all parts of the body.  This is an example of how each part of the human body functions on interconnected dimensions and levels.

      The same is true with hair. Hair is an externalized extension of the nervous system and carries energy from the cranial sphere down to lower energy centers of the body. It functions as a protective covering, allowing auric energy centers to receive power and information of brainwave energy from the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine power of creativity and electricity.

       At the same time, hair transmits brainwave energy into the atmosphere, greatly increasing the strength of a person's auric energy.

       ‘Hair getting grey or falling out will be a thing of the past. We will make it possible for each person to choose the color of their hair without having to apply dye or harm it in any way.’

      Divine Providence has ordained from prime beginning that the immortal, beautiful, and perfect spirit of each person live in an immortal, beautiful, and perfect physical body.

      Mankind is to live on Earth in a Heavenly state. This has been spoken of as the time when the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, are united as one. It is spoken of as the time of The Enchantment, and Heaven on Earth.

      The time is arriving sooner than most people imagine when sickness and death, aging and disease, no longer hold dominion.

      This is the promised time when enlightenment, joy, and unconditional love fill each heart with peace. This is a time when the blessings of immortality and eternal youth are realized.

      "The last enemy to be overcome is death."

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, it is possible to unite individual consciousness with divine consciousness and manifest miracles in the field of pharmacology.

       MIRACLES

       ‘Nearah’

      Supreme Happiness is the birthright of

      *

      all beings in the omnipresence of Divine Consciousness

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae

      Wisdom and enlightenment,

      and the ability to release imperfection for changes into other states that are the highest good of all, enable each person to safely have

      *

      freedom and independence to inner guidance.

      The key is use inner guidance to manifest

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae

      the creativity of wisdom and enlightenment

      and transformation through

      *

      The power of the cosmic language, The power of the word.

      *

      Our melody is A, D, G, C, C, G, C, and A.

      *

      Miracles

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

        Original music by Jalal Ali
      Only Wish.mid

      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 8, 2008

        19 degrees Pisces

[...]

        As with all divine gifts, there is a right time and place for these according to guidance.  We inspire through inner guidance appropriate directions  to make and use pharmaceuticals just as we inspire he right time and place for their use.

        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 9, 2008

          19 degrees Pisces

[...]

          As with all divine gifts, there is a right time and place for these according to guidance.  We inspire through inner guidance  to make pharmaceuticals just as we inspire  right time and place for their use.

            Message 5 of 11 , Mar 9, 2010

              19 degrees Pisces

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 11 , Mar 8, 2012

                  19 degrees Pisces

[...]

                  If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 11 , Mar 8, 2014

                    Female Divinity

                    19 degrees Pisces

                    The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     Nearah

                    Beloved,

                    We inspire chemical and pharmaceutical inventions for the highest good of all concerned.

[...]

                    In the original divine blueprints, chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances that are physical manifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues or states of enlightenment.

[...]

                     LadyMasterNada13

                    After this the person concerned will grow new, healthy teeth within a very short time.

                    It is our responsibility to teach mankind how to master the growth of teeth even as it is our responsibility to help teach The Power of the Word, the sounds of which come through the mouth.

                     With each bite of food, pressure on each tooth sends signals along nerves that stimulate energy meridians connected to all parts of the body.

                    This is an example of how each part of the human body functions on interconnected dimensions and levels.

                    The same is true with hair. Hair is an externalized extension of the nervous system and carries energy from the cranial sphere down to lower energy centers of the body. It functions as a protective covering, allowing lower auric energy centers to receive power and information of brainwave energy from the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine power of creativity and electricity.

[...]

                    Twin Souls***Twin
Flames***One Love*** 11

                    Footnotes

                     Names,phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

                     Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Mar 9, 2015

                      Female Divinity

                      19 degrees Pisces

                      The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                       Nearah

                      Beloved,

                      In the original divine blueprints, chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances that are physical manifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues or states of enlightenment.

                      They have great powers and are actually sacraments that, to be most effective, should be used in conjunction with meditation on divine virtues.

                      We inspire chemical and pharmaceutical inventions for the highest good of all concerned.

                       Weguide people to the right pharmaceuticals when

                      innerguidance guides to seek out chemical and pharmaceutical healing substances.

                      The original purpose of these substances is to bless all with supreme happiness and the out picturing of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

                      When a person reaches an appropriate level of maturity, we allow him/her to glimpse our range of competence in the Akasha, which is the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all.

                      Theancient formula,

                      "Asabove, so below" works both ways.

                      Just as changes in being, will, thought, emotions and sensations attract changes on the physical plane, when a change is made on the physical plane, resulting changes also occur in sensations, emotions, mind, will and being.

[...]

                       Hair is an externalized extension of the nervous system and carries energy from the cranial sphere down to lower energy centers of the body and back again.
                       It functions as a protective covering, allowing lower auric energy centers to connect power and information with higher energy centers,especially the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine power of creativity and electricity.

[...]

                      Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Mar 8, 2016

                        Today is the new moon, and also a most important solar eclipse, visible in the area of Polynesia.
                        A new moon is a new beginning, and combined with a solar eclipse, resets the reality matrix of the quantum field.
                        This new moon is a supermoon, meaning that it is at its closest
                        distance from the earth, and this eclipse is square Saturn, which represents the bones of reality, the physical structure upon which
                        all the qualities of all the other influences are built.
                        Saturn is in the place of protection of orphans and exiles, the heavenly hosts of Harkinon, 17 Sagittarius.
                        As you can see, the moon and sun are exactly conjunct the heavenly hosts of pharmaceuticals.

                        Therefore, we will see a reset of the use of pharmaceuticals in the world. These substances will now be used
                        for the healing and enlightenment of all beings, especially those who are the most hopeless and exiled.

                        The proper divine pharmaceutical substances,
                         taken at times of inner guidance of the wisdom of the heart,
                         greatly accelerate healing and awakening on all levels.

                        Female Divinity

                        19 degrees Pisces

                        The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                         Nearah

                        Beloved,

                        In the original divine blueprints, chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances.

                          They are physical manifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues or states of enlightenment.

                        Divine pharmaceuticals, in the original divine blueprints of creation,

[...]

                          Hair functions as a protective covering, allowing lower auric energy centers to connect power and information with higher energy centers, especially the head, which is the seat of will-power and intellect, or the masculine power of creativity and electricity.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 8

                          Female
Divinity

                          19 degrees Pisces

                          The Angels of Pharmaceuticals

                          Also known as

                          The Angels of

                           Nearah

                          Beloved,

                           We inspire divine use of pharmaceuticals in the world.

                          It is our province to ensure that these substances are pure

                          and used for healing and enlightenment of all beings,
                           especially those who are the most hopeless and exiled.

                          In the original divine blueprints,

                          chemicals and pharmaceuticals are sacred substances.

                            They are physical manifestations of spiritual, mental, emotional and sensory divine virtues

                          or states of enlightenment.

                          Divine pharmaceuticals, in the original divine blueprints of creation,

                          have great powers,

                          and are actually sacraments, that, to be most effective,

                          should be used in conjunction with profound mastery and meditation on divine virtues.

[...]

                          taken at times of inner guidance revealed through emotional wisdom,