Fw: 17 Gemini The Angels of Influence

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2001

      Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 12:58 PM
      Subject: 17 Gemini The Angels of Influence

      17 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Influence

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Urgivoh"

      Beloved,

      On the path of intellectual wisdom, we guide the sons and daughters of God to appropriate people of influence whenever this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

      Through inner guidance we inspire appropriate behavior so that success is guaranteed.

      The key to this success is the ability to follow inner guidance perfectly with complete faith, without interference from personal views and habits.

      ‘U-R-G-I-V-O-H

      U…We endow the faculty of transferring consciousness and to evoke states of trance of any kind through mastery of feeling.

      R…We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of abilities.

      G…We inspire divine peace of the spirit and the ability to give true divine blessing.

      I…We evoke remembrance, and the ability to enliven conscience.

      V…We inspire complete understanding of cause and effect as it works through the four levels of consciousness; namely, the will, the intellect, the feelings, and physical behavior.

      O…We inspire feelings of absolute contentment and poise that are brought about by the ability to evoke any situation in the world of emotions and form. This ability is aligned with the highest dictates of Divine Providence and is unimpeachable in its adherence to legality and harmony.

      H…Through the feelings brought about by the power of the cosmic word, we inspire the ability to influence each fate at will.’

      The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of B, C, F, G, F sharp, C, and A.

      Here is our story:

      Madelaine went inside to the warmth of the ballroom. The balcony overlooking the Alps was in the path of a sharp breeze coming off of the ice and snow.

      Few people were idly milling about, the was a feeling of emptiness in the room.

      Wondering if she should perhaps call her limousine and leave, she felt the familiar feeling of unseen guidance urging her to go in the direction of the banquet hall.

      Draping her soft gray cashmere stole over her left arm, she wandered into the vaulted room filled with large ornate furniture and high glittering chandeliers.

      Over in the far right hand corner she spied a tall elegantly dressed gentleman bending over intently peering at a bowl of fruit.

      "Go over there", the inner voice whispered, " Go right up to him and we will tell you what to say."

      It seemed like she had walked a mile, the distance seemed to stretch forever between the door and the corner where he stood with his back to her.

      Finally she arrived. He turned and looked sharply at her.

      "Oh!", she heard herself exclaiming brightly, "Look at that lovely peach! Have you ever seen such a perfect example of God’s handiwork?"

      She bent over to touch it softly, springing back quickly with outstretched hand to offer it to him.

      Surprised, he raised an eyebrow and stepped back.

      Clearing his throat, he looked a bit uncomfortable and reached out to take it.

      Moving closer to him and following inner guidance which was coming in strong, Madelaine said, "You know Peter"{[how did she know his name was Peter? She was amazed at what she was doing, but continued on trusting her guidance…} " I heard that you were in here all alone and I heard a voice telling me that something was troubling you…"

      She was taking a risk here, all sorts of them. She did not know his name, and politeness never permitted such personal invasions of privacy, besides, it was foolish to talk about ‘hearing inner voices’!

      His demeanor instantly shifted. The stiffness left his bearing and suddenly he became like a little boy, staring down awkwardly at his feet.

      "Well, ahem," he said clearing his throat again, "I do have a problem actually. You see, I am quite lost without my wife. She died suddenly last October and I haven’t been the same since. I am surprised that you knew, I guess you must have heard an inner voice, because no one in this company has even heard that I was married, much less that my wife had died. We kept our personal life very private."

      Madelaine’s eyebrows flew up this time. Putting her hand over her heart, she felt herself gasp for air.

      What had she walked in to? Who was this strange man?

      Following guidance, she took him by the hand {another indiscretion by normal standards of behavior} and led him to sit down next to her on an elegant settee.

      "Peter," she said with conviction, " You must tell me all about her. Don’t hold back. It is important that you tell me everything!"

      For many hours Peter unloaded the burden that had wearied his soul for so long. He told her about the illness, and the efforts of the doctors to find a cure. He spoke of his longing for his wife and how he missed her so deeply. He spoke fondly of their courtship, their happiness and their joy. Finally, about three thirty in the morning, after a long silent pause, he looked up at Madelaine and exclaimed, "But who are you? I feel so rude! I don’t even know your name. I feel so ashamed! What could I have been thinking of to burden you with my life in this manner?"

      Madelaine was filled with the feelings of higher grace and compassion, her intuition was very clear, and her guidance was impeccable.

      "Peter," she said, " I know that you feel alone. I, too, feel very alone like yourself. But I am very glad that you had this wonderful time in your life with your wife. Even if she is gone, at least you experienced the bliss of true love for a very precious time."

      As the truth of this statement sunk deep into his soul, he turned and looked at her.
      "Dear Woman, whoever has sent you was guided by God himself. I would have never been able to talk about this to anyone and I am afraid it would have burdened me forever. As it is, I am feeling relieved and yes, you are right, I have been very fortunate indeed to have known the bliss of true love."

      They continued on talking through the night. When morning broke, Peter took his leave, promising to meet with her for breakfast in a few days at a small café in the village.

      The relationship continued and deepened. It turned out that Peter was the only heir to a title of vast importance and power, and that this title had isolated him from normal relationships of warmth and sharing. With the help of Madelaine, he was able to bridge the cultural gap of his strict isolationist upbringing and enter the modern world.

      Over the years, they used his power and position to counteract the rampant aggression and insatiable greed exhibited by many of the powerful people in leadership around the continent.

      Even to this day, their heirs are carrying on the good work. Even though their marriage did not have the flair of youthful romance that he had known with his first wife, the love that grew between them was beautiful and perfect, a perfect example of God’s handiwork.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      and

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Home web site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Try also

      www.TerrAscension.com