Fw: To Bid You All Good Day and Good Evenng

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007

       Hello everyone:

      After spending over almost four hours going to Wal-Mart to shop for my monthly
      supply of groceries, with over two and a half hours of that time spent walking around
      the store (it seems that the stackers there move things around every month so there is
      always something I need that is not where it was last month, so I have to go looking
      for it), and then having to spend more of my time in putting up the freezer and
      refrigerator stuff, I am not going to be able to share any messages tonight, simply
      because I am just way too beat.  In fact, as bummed out as I feel right now, I may
      just be calling it a night very shortly.

      Whatever, inasmuch as I am not going to be able to share any messages at all tonight,
      I just wanted to touch base with all of you now and let you know that, as always,
      I am thinking of all of you and that I continue to pray for the best and highest good
      of each of you.

      I hope each of you had a special Monday (or Tuesday for those in foreign lands) and
      that tomorrow will be special for all of you as well.

      May you all continue to feel the loving and guiding presence of God and His angels,
      while knowing that they are always with you, most especially in times of great need.

      May your evening be peaceful and stress-free, and my may your night be filled with
      the sleep of the angels.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used tonight is one that I use often, because of its beauty and what
      it means to me -- it is called ''Angels of the Healing Waters."  Enjoy!