[MOON ANGEL] EZHOBAR, FULL MOON -- Moon Magic --- Sat, Mar 3, 23:18 pm GMT

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2007

      The Moon Angels of Moon Magic
      Angels of ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R’

      14th Day of Lunar Cycle
      FULL MOON

      ‘A-Ch-U-R-E-T’
      (translated with Stejnar cipher)

      Beloved,

      When flowing emotions are running at full power, magnetic attraction is at its peak.
      Strong flowing feelings magnetically attract changes in matter.

      Flowing emotions attract a sympathetic reality out of
      infinite potentialities and this manifests in the physical world.

      During the full moon, flowing emotions are at their most powerful,
      so manifesting changes on the physical plane is much easier at this time.

      Polarity is a fact of creation on all levels, and flowing emotions have polarity.
      By mastering polarity in flowing emotions, all things are possible,
      including levitation of self, others, and objects.

      The key is mastery of whole brain concentration on all four
      levels of being, while simultaneously feeling powerful emotions.

      Delta brainwaves are pure being and oneness with the Unified Field of energy,
      oneness with Divine Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings and with all life.

      At the faster end of the spectrum of Delta brainwaves,
      OMNIPOTENT INTENT or WILL for the highest good of all is
      generated for manifesting divine virtues in a visualized form for
      the benefit of the Unified Field. This is the level of electrical energy.

      The stronger the FAITH AND WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL,
      and the clearer the visualized image for what is desired, the wiser
      will be the thoughts and ideas that are created on the next level.

      In Theta brainwave a person contemplates the MEANING of the divine visualization
      that is being generated. Clear and precise intellectual understanding of the virtues
      inherent in the visual blueprint, or mold, the higher the flowing emotions will
      be on the next level, the level of magnetic attraction of flowing emotion.

      Alpha brainwaves are the level of FLOWING EMOTION.
      Clarity and purity of flowing feelings determine the frequency of
      magnetism generated to attract a new reality on the physical plane.
      As flowing feelings of the blueprint attract, it manifests
      on the next level, which is the level of form or matter.

      The level of physical matter is comprehended by Beta brainwaves
      which register the five senses, memory, language, and linear thought.
      It is on this level that changes in form are experienced by
      the five senses and logic, and stored in memory.

      During the full moon, a person aligns his/her flowing emotions with
      Divine Flowing Feelings of the Divine Virtues and visualizations
      of the highest good of all in the Unified Field. In this way the
      most amazing manifestations in physical creation are created.

      For the past thirteen days beginning at the the new moon, the intent, concept,
      flowing feelings, and sensations of desired changes in physical manifestation
      have been carefully determined . Now is the time of ultimate manifestation.

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help to gain the following:

      ‘E-Z-H-O-B-A-R

      We infuse cosmic consciousness and awaken talents and
      abilities, especially clairvoyance, and help you understand symbols
      and the ancient language of Quaballah.
      ---------

      We impart an excellent gift for prophecy, and the ability
      to see the working of magic in the physical world.
      ---------

      We teach all languages of all spheres, and confer power to
      raise the dead, and perform miracles using the power of the
      word according to the meditations of the ancient language.
      ---------

      Umlaut O (oe) and O

      We help you attain the transmuting power of cognition
      brought about by Love Divine.

      We attune your spirit and soul to Divine justice and harmony,
      so that you have a high power of judgment, and understand
      when Divine Providence alters reality for the sake of justice.

      ---------

      We initiate masters over life and death and the power
      to change fate. We also gift magic powers and teach
      the need for the existence of polarity.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We aid development of artistic talents,
      eloquence, and magic powers like levitation
      and learning the language of symbols.

      We help you release all imperfections in being, desire,
      thought, feeling, and form in self and others.

      ---------

      We cause mind expansion in order to learn
      new information quickly and easily. We impart
      ingenuity that manifests itself in a number of abilities.’
      ---------

      "As above, so below."

      The cycles of the moon and rhythms of the sea flow with perfect harmony
      and create the sea of magnetic energy for manifesting Heaven on Earth.

      By consciously aligning personal flowing emotions with the flowing feelings
      of moon cycles, a state of almost indescribable bliss and well being
      is maintained on an on-going basis.

      Periods of quietness at the dark of the moon give birth to new flowing
      feelings which grow gracefully into periods of intense excitement
      and completion in new realities at the full of the moon.

      The period of intense completion of the full moon then gradually relaxes into
      satisfaction and serenity at the end of the cycle, at the dark of the moon once again.

      The 28 day cycle of the moon, the dark of the moon waxing to the full moon
      and the waning back again to the dark of the moon, gracefully
      guides the flowing emotional magnetic sea for all creation
      according to impeccable rhythms of harmony and life.

      Here is an exercise to help master polarity of emotion.

      Choose a polarity such as:
      excitement | relaxation

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Close your eyes and feel excitement.
      Concentrate fully until your entire being
      is infused with the feeling of excitement!

      ~~~~~~~

      Next feel relaxation.
      Concentrate fully until your entire being
      is peaceful and floating with the feeling of relaxation.

      ~~~~~~~

      Now feel excitement again!
      Feel it fully, taking your time to work
      up to full awareness of its power!

      ~~~~~~~

      Now feel relaxation again, feel it until you
      merge fully into peaceful, calm, quiet, being.

      ~~~~~~~

      Now remain in a state of relaxation,
      WHILE AT THE SAME TIME FEELING EXCITEMENT!

      Flow with the feelings of both of these polarities at the same time,
      being the one continuum of both polarities of flowing feelings AT THE SAME TIME!

      With unconditional love for all in creation,
      all polarities, including all feelings in Creation, the soul
      is once again whole as mastery is regained of magnetism.
      ~~~~~~~

      This exercise enhances wholebrain awareness
      and becomes effortless with practice.

      Use this exercise to master any polarity;
      acceptance/rejection, joy/sadness, confidence/fear, etc.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      On the 14th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle, we flood the Earth with
      clear and pure Divine flowing feelings to magnetically manifest miracles.

      Sigil of
      'Ezhobar'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  4 November 2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      The Stejnar (student of Bardon) cipher is below:
      A = E---------F = V---------LH = SCH-------------R = T-----------V = D
      B = R---------G = W---------M = L----------------S = N-----------W = P
      CH = H--------I = O---------N = G----------------T = B-----------Y = J

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~