Fw: To Share Angel Message from Doreen Virtue's 'Daily Guidance from Your Angels Oracles Cards' for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007

      Hello everyone on this better dasy in Alabama:

      After yesterday's storms and the deaths from the tornado in Lower Alabama, the weather is
      realtively calm and a bit warmer today.  Thank goodness for that.  I just continue to pray
      for the familities of all those who lost their lives yesterday when that storm strcuk the area
      where I spent my childhood years.

      Let me get to today's message so I can take a rest from the computer.  I am feeling so much
      better today but have discovered that with all the changes in temperature, I cannot seem to
      get rid of my constant headache.  That seems to be all that is left of my last bronchial
      episode, and for that I am very grateful, but boy, do I wish I could catch a break some time!
      Because I do not want to take too many Tylenol, I limit myself to two od them daily, which
      does not seem to getting rid of it, at least noc ompletely.  So I guess that is something I need
      to discuss with my doctor the next time I go in for an appontment because it is really does
      get amnnoying to have to live with a constant heachadche, of one kind or another.  At
      least I am not coughing every breath and I can breath normally, so while I am very grateful for
      these things, I still wish I knew an alternative method to get rid of headaches -- withiout
      having to take tylenol every fo7ur hours-- which I think is way too much any more.

      That subject dealt with, let me get to today's message.  And, just for information, I used
      this stationery because of today's message, mostly because it has both Jesus and an angel
      graphic on it.

      Today's card that I drew for all of us is on the subject:  "There's Nothing to Worry About."

      The message on this card for today is:

                          "You are safe, and this situation is under the perfect control
                          of Divine providence and universal order.  Only infuse loving
                          thoughts and emotions into the situation to ensure that the
                          higher possible outcome flows effortlessly to and through you."

      And the rest of  the  message for today from the instruction booklet that came with
      these cards is:

      "The angels send this card to yu because you have been needlessly
      worryng.  Worry is a form of prayer that draws to you that which
      you do not desire.  Release your  worries to your angels, as there
      truly is nothing to worry about.  In fact, your worries could create
      a self-fulfilling prophecy."

      "ADDITIONAL MEANINGS FOR THIS CARD:  Everything';s much better than you
      imagine  *  Ask the angels to release you from worry  *  A happy outcome is inevitable  *
      Avoid worrying, lest the negative emotions pull you and the situation down  *  The angels
      are with you, and everything is okay"

      Enjoy these words for today; I know I did.  And, just for inforamtion, this stationery came
      from Bonnie Carter who I know from SoulFood, and the midi which she embedded is called:
      "Because He Lives."  Enjoy!

      Have a lovely evening and a night filled with blissful and renewing sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and anel hugs,

      Patti

      Graphic from shares

      January, 2007