Fw: To Share Angel Message for Today from my 'Angels Are All Around us' Desk Calendar

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007

      Hello everyone on this much better day in Alabama:

      After yesterday's weather problems, today has been a great day.  I am just so
      sorry for all the people in Alabama and Georgia who lost their lives yesterday
      from the tornado as well as the students who lost their lives in when a bus
      ran off of the interstate.  My thoughts and prayers are with all the families
      of all the people who lost their lives.

      I still have not heard from my girlfriend, Anita, so I am hoping that 'no
      news is good news,' and that she is just helping some of those people in her
      city during this time of great need for those hurt by this tragic event.  But
      I am continuing to hold her in my heart and my thoughts and send prayers
      to her all throughout the day.

      That said, let me now get to the message for today from this special desk
      calendar, which is:

      "The Scripture says there is a time to born and a time to die.  And when my
      time to die comes, an angel will be there to comfort me.  He (or She) will
      give me peace and joy, even at that most critical hour, and usher me into
      the presence of God, and I will dwell with the Lord forever.  Thank God
      for the ministry of His Blessed angels.                           -----Billy Graham

      What a wonderful and special message about the angels I love so much
      from this wonderful and world-renowned minister!

      I do hope you are all enjoying your evening, that the rest of it is joy-filled
      and stress-free, and that your night is filled with peaceful and loving
      dreams.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I used this stationery (if you can see it) because this angel is so
      beautiful, as well as calming, to my soul.  I am not really sure which
      angel will be the one who carries us to the other side when our time on
      earth is through.  Some resources say that will be  Angel Michael while
      others say it will be other angels.  I guess which one has this task really
      makes no difference.  Although I do hope that whichever one it is will
      be just as calming then as this one is now..

      P.P.S.  The midi I used today is called 'Time.'  I do know that there is a
      song hat has been around a while that has 'A time to live, a time to die,
      etc.' in the lyrics, but, for the life of me, I cannot remember the title.
      That being true, there was no way I could check and see if I even had
      that midi; consequently, I just used this one instead.