Fw: To Share Message from Ronna Herman's Archangel Michael Cards Deck #2

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      The archangel card I drew for all of us today was the one on 'Archangel Jophiel.

      And the message for us all from this special Archangel today is:

      "Each of us who receives
       and take to heart these message is assured of this:
      You are in direct communication with your higher self and the Masters.
      LISTEN, FEEL, ABSORB and then TRANSMIT . . .
      You are a beacon of light and energy,
      and you are critical to the success of your earth and humanity's evolution.
      You are loved and protected."

      What a wonderful message for all of us today, or at least it really resonated with me!  I love the idea that we are all now learning to be in direct communication with my higher self and the Masters.   I love being able to learn from both of these sources and know that my life is better, much more enriched and much more fulfilled because of this.  I promise myself right here and now to listen more closely, to feel more deeply, to absorb with more feeling and to transmit all of the special and beautiful words and messages that I receive that I feel might be of benefit to others.

      I hope that these words resonated with some of the rest of you just as they did with me.  Do continue to enjoy your evening, and may your night be filled with blissful, peaceful sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S. Wav I shared today is by Elvis and is called ';Listen to the Wisdom of the Ages.'  Enjoy!
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2007

        Hello everyone again:

        I have shared this card on Lord Michael before, but because Ronna uses the same archangels with different messages interspersed throughout this deck,  this card came up again today.  And his message for us all today are -- for all of us -- is:

        "You are to assume the lofty outlook of the masters:
        gently, lovingly, standing by, observing, helping when possible
        but allowing, not judging, for you know all that is happening
        is for a reason and has a purpose.
        Dear one, you must rise above what is thought to be good or bad.
        Do not be swayed and do not feel you must justify your beliefs.
        Dare to know, dare to do, and be silent."

        I found this message to very insightful as it gave me a lot of food for thought today.  I do hope that some of these words, at least, resonated with some of the rest of you as well.

        May you continue to feel the loving and guiding presence of God and His angels all around you, every moment of your days, and may the angels gently rock you to sleep tonight and assist you in having a wonderful night of rest and renewal.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P.S.  Midi I shared today is called 'Silence is Golden."
      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 9, 2007

          Hello everyone once again:

          The Archangel message I am sharing today from this special card deck is the one on Archangel Grace.

          I don't know that much about Archangel Grace, but I do know that she is a twin flame of one of the Archangels; I just can't remember which one right now.  I looked on the internet and was unable to find out more information about her in the time I had today.  I am sure that somewhere in all of my angel books, I do have one somewhere that has more information on this  archangel. And, it stands to reason that just as soon as I find that resource, I will be more than happy to share what I learn, with anyone else might be interested in her.

          For now, the message from this card from this archangel angel is:

          "Knowledge must be earned and is not given idly.
          That is why you and those like you are so important.
          You not only conduct and anchor the light,
          but you transmit the information that is being given
          so that others may come into their spiritual awareness.
          They can see by your living example that it does work.

          Again I found  these words to be both insightful and inspirational.   I am not sure if anyone is even interested in these archangels, but I continue to share them anyway because my higher self (or my guardian angles) have told me that I should.  since I always try to follow what my angels tell me, intuitively because I am not one of those who can actually hear them, but when I have an intuitive feeling, I follow it because I really do believe that I know when my messages are from my angels.

          Continue to enjoy your evening and may you all continue to feel the loving and guiding presence of your God (or your Creator) and your angels all around you, every moment of every day.

          Peace, love, light joy and angel hugs,

          Patti

          P.S.  Because of not having any more midis on knowledge, I opted to use this one because we are told all our lives that there are some things we will never know, things that are 'known only to Him,' things that we will all 'understand better by and by.' To me, to learn about and know all of these things would be ultimate knowledge.

        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 10, 2007

            Hello everyone:

            I searched through all; my files to find some stationery that shows angels singing because the Archangel card I drew for all of us today from this card deck is the one on Archangel Uriel.  This angel is knows as the 'Angel; of Repentance,' but on the lighter side, he is also known as the 'Angel of Music.'

            This stationery came from a friend on another website named Bonnie Carter as did the embedded music, which I left intact because this just happens to be one of my favorite gospel hymns.

            And now for the message from this Archangel for us all today"

                            "We encourage you to accept the universal truth
                            that you are a co-creator with the God force.
                            What are your wildest dreams?  What sort of
                            world do you wish your earth to become?
                            Build it in your mind, hold it in your heart and
                            permeate your emotional nature with the yearning
                            for it to manifest and then begin to affirm it
                            into reality."

            Wonderful words from this special Archangel for us all to think about today.

            And just for information for those who are interested, I did have a book on my desk, written by Linda Georgian, entitled 'Your Guardian Angels' that gave a little more info on this special Archangel.  So I am sharing some of it with all of you today:

            Archangel Uriel is one of the Four Angels of the Presence, and as such, he confronts the souls of sinners, often having to take them to task for their actions.  As said, he is known as the 'Angel of Repentance,' and his name means 'Fire of God.'  His Christian symbol is an open hand, holding a flame.  He is said to not be an angel you want to meet, if you have done wrong in life.  It is also said that he stood at the gate of Eden, holding a fiery sword.  Further, he watches over terror and thunder.

            In addition to being the 'Angel of Music,' he is also said to be the 'Angel of Poetry.  He is also the angel who interprets prophecies. And finally, in the Old Testament he was sent by God to warn Noah of the flood, and according to Jewish tradition, he gave the mystical Kabbalah to the Jews.   If all of this is true, this is an angel with a lot of God-given power, an angel I would love to have on my side rather than against me, if at all possible.

            I do hope some of you, at least, enjoyed this message for today.

            Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

            Patti

             Marcie Curtis
            Font is Secret Recipe
            Tubed by Angela
          • Patti Garrett
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 23, 2007

              Hello  everyone again today:

              The card I drew today is the final card in this deck, and interestingly enough, it is one entitled 'Lord Michael,' the one where he is riding a large motorcycle.  I have used this before, but the message for today is different and very special -- for all of us.

              The message from this card for all of us today is:

              "There are always those few who step out of the mainstream
              and leap ahead of the masses.
              These are those brave exceptional souls who dare to dream
              and to be different.
              They have a vision within that they have not let themselves forget.
              Are you one of these rare sols?
              You have the potential to be."

              Again, a lovely and special message from Ronna's Archangels for us all today.  I just hope that these words resonated for you as much as they did for me.  What a wonderful way to end this special deck of cards with a message reminding us all of our potential.  So if you have a vision, don't be afraid to dream, to be different and even to leap ahead of the mainstream.  If you feel foolish or get scared or feel you cannot do these things alone, you can always call on the archangels and the angels -- they are always there for you when you need them, as long as you take the time to call on them.  Remember, even though they are there for us, they never intrude on us, without our permission, so you always have to call on them when you need their help
              Continue to enjoy your evening and may your night be filled with loving and beautiful dreams.

              Peace, love, light, hugs and angel hugs,

              Patti

              P.S.  This midi is called 'You Raise Me Up' and it is by Josh Groban.  For me, God and His angels always raise me up which is why I used this song today.  Thank goodness it was already embedded in this message.