Fw: To Share Words from Louise Hay from Her Forgiveness Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      Hello everyone again today:
      The words from Louise Hay for today are very powerful and very eye-opening, at least they were for me.  I guess that is because I have always felt responsible for other people, most especially mud children, even when they become adults, and even for some of my friends, if I have invited them into a place or to participate in something that doesn't work out as I thought it should.
      And for today, Louise's message is:
      ' I AM not responsible for other people.
      We are all under the law of our own consciousness.
      "IT IS not fun being a victim.  I refuse to be helpless anymore.
      I claim my own power"
      Doesn't the idea of claiming your own power sound good to you?  It sounds wonderful to me because I have been told too many times, mostly by spiritual friends, that I do tend to give away my own power way to much.   Therefore,
      messages on this subject are very, very important to me, and are messages I should indulge in reading every day, just to remind me that we are each responsible for ourselves and our own actions and no one else's, once we reach the age of reason or the age where we really are old enough to make our own decisions.  And most of all, in that group of people, we always have to include our children while remembering that sometimes they have to fail at something in life before they learn how be successful at it.  For me, this has been one of the hardest lessons in life I have had to learn, probably because I feel so guilty about some of the things I was not able to do as a single parent to four children.  But, thank goodness, it is something I am learning to practice more and more as time goes by.  Again, for me, another slow, but sure process, but at least I am making progress and not falling backward, and with this, as with everything else we do in life, each step we take gets us closer to our goal.
      Again, I hope you are all having a wonderful and joy-filled evening.
      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,
      P.S.  Midi I used today is called 'I Love Myself.'  Again, I really wish I had the wav for this song because the words are so beautiful and special.  While I was able to locate the lyrics, I have not yet been able to locate the wav, so -- once again -- if any of you have this particular wav,I would be so grateful if you would share it with me.