Simply, the present moment - Relationships

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 5:20 PM

      (you may left click with your mouse on the above graphic to take you into the webpage for the Mandala on Relationships or use the URL listed under the Mandala further down the page)

      Good Morrow dear fellow travellers, companions of and to my heart and soul
      Today I'm playing with this post as a learning experience for me. Hence the message under today's graphic as well as the webpage I've created to go with the message today.
      It resulted from the enquiry from an online mate requesting support in a relationship matter.
      Relationships are one of the biggest factors in our lives. Family, friends, workmates all produce lessons for us which we may or may not wish to learn. Our mother and father play a huge role in our life. Learning to balance the Inner Child as well as let go of all the resulting issues that brings up around parents is part of the real growing up we do as adults. Compassion for ourselves as well as those whom we love is not always easy. Our parents did the best they could at the time. Social and cultural ideals have changed and are changing almost as rapidly as technological advances. Parenting was viewed with different glasses in previous generations. However, love doesn't change and to remember that even unspoken love still does and will exist between parent and child is not always an easy task.
      Siblings and close extended family also play a role in creating who we are. How we reacted with siblings, grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles all left an imprint on the subconscious mind. We took on roles through the subconscious of teachings and thoughts from all these people. School mates, teachers, then workmates and bosses all play a role in forming our opinions of self. They each contribute is some way to the way in which we view ourselves and how we absorb that into self esteem. All these people with whom we have interacted have also formed an opinion of who they think we are and then project this back to us when we have further communication with them. It's like being part of a long running play and each time we revisit the Theatre of our Life we see a different perspective of our self.
      The we come to the person we wish to be today. We have choices of how we wish to play the game and those with whom we wish to play. Sometimes we wish to change how our relationships work or indeed introduce new relationships into our life. Whether it be a friendship, companionship or a love interest the process is still the same. It's only the result which is different.
      We tend to hang onto old relationships for fear of having too much space. Then we equate space with 'loneliness'. It's possible to be extremely lonely in the middle of a large crowd and to be completely fulfilled sitting by yourself in an empty room. How we view ourselves is what creates the feeling of lonely or not.
      Most people want romance and a place in their life to fulfil their dreams. The desire for a mate is normal. Someone with whom to laugh and chat as a companion, friend or lover is a normal feeling. How to attract the person to meet your needs and desires is an ongoing question. The dating games, agencies, clubs and groups can be big business.
      To attract what and who you need and desire into your life you need first to be very sure of what you want or desire. Be comfortable with yourself and then write a list of what you would like to happen.
      What kind of relationship are you looking for?
      What characteristics do you want this person to have?
      How do you want to share the moments with them?
      Where do you want the person to live? e.g same country, town suburb
      If it's improving an existing relationship then how do you want it to change? (and remember in any relationship you CAN'T change the other person only yourself)
      The more specific your are with your list the better chance you have of attracting the right person for you.
      The Law of Attraction works in the same way whether it be for prosperity, abundance, health or wealth.
      Know what you really want. Be sure in your mind. Each time you change your mind you activate the pause button. There is no rewind button in this game and the fast forward button creates an illusion of reality.
      To be in the present moment and know that you are creating the reality you need is objective.
      It's time to have fun and enjoy the Game of Life.
      Us the tools available such as Rose Quartz, peony, red rose.
       Any space or position in the house is suited to creating the relationship corner. All you need do is to include two of the tools you choose. Two rose quartz. Two pot plants, two cushions. Carry with you two piece of rose quartz. keep all the plants as 'live' plants, unless you are using silk flowers. All the things create a thought process which always you to fulfil the desire you have for the relationship which most meet your needs.
      Wo Oh Ni Ai
      it is in love from my heart and soul to your heart and soul
      Gaele Arnott from here in Brisbane, Australia on Saturday the 3rd March, 2007

         Namaste

      A Mandala to print for healing all aspects of relationships
      the Relationship Mandala may be received either as a downloadable PDF file for FREE
      or may be purchased as an A4 laminated limited edition print at
      you may left click with your mouse on the graphic at the top of the email or use the URL  to receive The Relationships healing Mandala

      Today's graphics were created by Gaele in PSP IX
      It is my intent that each day's graphic and music contribute to the healing for the Planet and in any way which is appropriate for you. If you sit with just the graphic and the music, the words become secondary. The words are only my description of the intent within the art.

      the photo of Mandarin ducks was found at:

      What Peacock and Peony symbolizes?
      Peacock is another manifestation of the heavenly Phoenix on earth. It has a thousand eyes on its tail which would activate fame luck, promote public admiration and bring positive motives from other people. The thousand eyes can also protect you from disasters and dangers. Besides the eyes will also help to protect you against betrayal in love relationships.
      The peony symbolize beauty, romance and purity. The peony is China's Queen of Flowers. The peony when placed at home makes single ladies witty and charming, thus bringing many suitors to their hands in marriage.

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...
      or subscribe through:

      Wo Oh Ni Ai (I love You)

      The midi playing is: True Love Ways (Buddy Holly)
       There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. It is my intent that the music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, please support the artists by purchasing the CD

      The Peace Candle
      I ask that you join me, Gaele each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs. Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.