When we exsperience grief and sorrow and things don't turn out the way we.......

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2007
      The reason it hurts so much to separete is
      because our souls are connected.
      Maybe they always have been and will be.
      Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of them
      we've found each other.
      And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
      That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
      thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
      When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they have
      grown stronger with every life you have lived.
      And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for you.
      Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always come
      toghether.
      And for a reason neither of us understands,we've been forced to say
      good-bye.
      Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for us,and I
      promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
      But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we will
      see each other again in another life.
      We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have changed,
      and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all the
      times we've had before.
    • mnmnu111
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 10, 2007
        --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "mnmnu111" <mnmnu111@...>
        wrote:

        > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
        > because our souls are connected.
        > Maybe they always have been and will be.
        > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of
        them
        > we've found each other.
        > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
        > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
        > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
        > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they have
        > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
        > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
        you.
        > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always come
        > toghether.
        > And for a reason neither of us understands,we've been forced to say
        > good-bye.
        > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for us,and I
        > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
        > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we will
        > see each other again in another life.
        > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have changed,
        > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all the
        > times we've had before.

      • maria hurtado
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
          Can anyone give me some feedback on how they liked the movie Peaceful Warrior,  I remember someone from the group posting that this was a must see movie, and at is.

          wrote:

          > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
          > because our souls are connected.
          > Maybe they always have been and will be.
          > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of
          them
          > we've found each other.
          > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
          > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
          > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
          > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they have
          > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
          > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
          you.
          > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always come
          > toghether.
          > And for a reason neither of us understands, we've been forced to say
          > good-bye.
          > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for us,and I
          > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
          > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we will
          > see each other again in another life.
          > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have changed,
          > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all the
          > times we've had before.

          Got a little couch potato?

        • Alma Miranda
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
            I liked it but I loved the book. Much more powerful.
            Alma

            wrote:

            > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
            > because our souls are connected.
            > Maybe they always have been and will be.
            > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of
            them
            > we've found each other.
            > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
            > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
            > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
            > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they have
            > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
            > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
            you.
            > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always come
            > toghether.
            > And for a reason neither of us understands, we've been forced to say
            > good-bye.
            > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for us,and I
            > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
            > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we will
            > see each other again in another life.
            > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have changed,
            > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all the
            > times we've had before.

            Got a little couch potato?

          • Linda Lehdey
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 11, 2007
              This movie is not out in Australia yet and I am waiting patiently for it. I have read the books with passion
              Ellann

              wrote:

              > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
              > because our souls are connected.
              > Maybe they always have been and will be.
              > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of
              them
              > we've found each other.
              > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
              > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
              > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
              > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they have
              > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
              > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
              you.
              > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always come
              > toghether.
              > And for a reason neither of us understands, we've been forced to say
              > good-bye.
              > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for us,and I
              > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
              > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we will
              > see each other again in another life.
              > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have changed,
              > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all the
              > times we've had before.

              Got a little couch potato?

              Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.
            • Phoenix
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 12, 2007
                Hello
                I saw it and loved it, and indeed would put it on a list of must see films, especially since it is a true story. It inspired me much in my Romanian endeavor.

                wrote:

                > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
                > because our souls are connected.
                > Maybe they always have been and will be.
                > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each of
                them
                > we've found each other.
                > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
                > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
                > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
                > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they have
                > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
                > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
                you.
                > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always come
                > toghether.
                > And for a reason neither of us understands,we've been forced to say
                > good-bye.
                > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for us,and I
                > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
                > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we will
                > see each other again in another life.
                > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have changed,
                > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all the
                > times we've had before.

                Got a little couch potato?

                "You live with apes, man it's hard to be clean."
                Marilyn Manson
              • mnmnu111
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 12, 2007
                  --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:

                  > Hello
                  > I saw it and loved it, and indeed would put it on a list of must
                  see films,
                  > especially since it is a true story. It inspired me much in my
                  Romanian
                  > endeavor.
                  >

                  > On 8/11/07, maria hurtado <belle4378@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Can anyone give me some feedback on how they liked the movie
                  Peaceful
                  > > Warrior, I remember someone from the group posting that this was
                  a must see
                  > > movie, and at is.
                  > >
                  > > *mnmnu111 <mnmnu111@...>* wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com <lovingpurelove%
                  40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > > "mnmnu111" <mnmnu111@>
                  > > wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
                  > > > because our souls are connected.
                  > > > Maybe they always have been and will be.
                  > > > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each
                  of
                  > > them
                  > > > we've found each other.
                  > > > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
                  > > > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
                  > > > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
                  > > > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they
                  have
                  > > > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
                  > > > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
                  > > you.
                  > > > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always
                  come
                  > > > toghether.
                  > > > And for a reason neither of us understands,we've been forced to
                  say
                  > > > good-bye.
                  > > > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for
                  us,and I
                  > > > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
                  > > > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we
                  will
                  > > > see each other again in another life.
                  > > > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have
                  changed,
                  > > > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all
                  the
                  > > > times we've had before.
                  > > >

                  > > ------------------------------
                  > > Got a little couch potato?
                  > > Check out fun summer activities for
                  kids.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search
                  ?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>

                  > --
                  > "You live with apes, man it's hard to be clean."
                  > Marilyn Manson

                • mnmnu111
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 12, 2007
                    --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:

                    > Hello
                    > I saw it and loved it, and indeed would put it on a list of must
                    see films,
                    > especially since it is a true story. It inspired me much in my
                    Romanian
                    > endeavor.
                    >

                    > On 8/11/07, maria hurtado <belle4378@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Can anyone give me some feedback on how they liked the movie
                    Peaceful
                    > > Warrior, I remember someone from the group posting that this was
                    a must see
                    > > movie, and at is.
                    > >
                    > > *mnmnu111 <mnmnu111@...>* wrote:
                    > >
                    > > --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com <lovingpurelove%
                    40yahoogroups.com>,
                    > > "mnmnu111" <mnmnu111@>
                    > > wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
                    > > > because our souls are connected.
                    > > > Maybe they always have been and will be.
                    > > > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each
                    of
                    > > them
                    > > > we've found each other.
                    > > > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
                    > > > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
                    > > > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
                    > > > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they
                    have
                    > > > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
                    > > > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
                    > > you.
                    > > > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always
                    come
                    > > > toghether.
                    > > > And for a reason neither of us understands,we've been forced to
                    say
                    > > > good-bye.
                    > > > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for
                    us,and I
                    > > > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
                    > > > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we
                    will
                    > > > see each other again in another life.
                    > > > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have
                    changed,
                    > > > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all
                    the
                    > > > times we've had before.
                    > > >

                    > > ------------------------------
                    > > Got a little couch potato?
                    > > Check out fun summer activities for
                    kids.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search
                    ?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>

                    > --
                    > "You live with apes, man it's hard to be clean."
                    > Marilyn Manson

                  • mnmnu111
                    Message 9 of 9 , Aug 12, 2007
                      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, Phoenix <rx7chick@...> wrote:

                      > Hello
                      > I saw it and loved it, and indeed would put it on a list of must
                      see films,
                      > especially since it is a true story. It inspired me much in my
                      Romanian
                      > endeavor.
                      >

                      > On 8/11/07, maria hurtado <belle4378@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Can anyone give me some feedback on how they liked the movie
                      Peaceful
                      > > Warrior, I remember someone from the group posting that this was
                      a must see
                      > > movie, and at is.
                      > >
                      > > *mnmnu111 <mnmnu111@...>* wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com <lovingpurelove%
                      40yahoogroups.com>,
                      > > "mnmnu111" <mnmnu111@>
                      > > wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > The reason it hurts so much to separete is
                      > > > because our souls are connected.
                      > > > Maybe they always have been and will be.
                      > > > Maybe we've lived a thousand lives before this one and in each
                      of
                      > > them
                      > > > we've found each other.
                      > > > And maybe each time,we've been forced apart for the same reason.
                      > > > That means that this goodbye is both a goodbye for the past ten
                      > > > thousand years and a prelude to what will come.
                      > > > When I look at you,I see your beauty and grace and know they
                      have
                      > > > grown stronger with every life you have lived.
                      > > > And I know I have spent every life before this one searching for
                      > > you.
                      > > > Not someone like you,but you,for your soul and mine must always
                      come
                      > > > toghether.
                      > > > And for a reason neither of us understands,we've been forced to
                      say
                      > > > good-bye.
                      > > > Iwould love to tell you that everything wiil work out for
                      us,and I
                      > > > promise to do all I can to make sure it does.
                      > > > But if we never meet again and this is tryly goodbye,I know we
                      will
                      > > > see each other again in another life.
                      > > > We will find each other again,and maybe the stars will have
                      changed,
                      > > > and we will not only love each other in this time,but for all
                      the
                      > > > times we've had before.
                      > > >

                      > > ------------------------------
                      > > Got a little couch potato?
                      > > Check out fun summer activities for
                      kids.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search
                      ?fr=oni_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>

                      > --
                      > "You live with apes, man it's hard to be clean."
                      > Marilyn Manson
                      ==May be they are apes but this apes told you truth.One of this apes
                      it's me.I'm not goung to hurt you I'm just try to .............
                      ===But thank you very much.You know I'm right.