You are on My Screensaver - A New Poem to share

  • nachi2006@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      When Life's trouble overwhelm me,
      When someone hurts me,
      When I am in melancholy mood
      I switch on my screen saver

      And I See You My Beloved Friend..
      Welcoming me with a beautiful smile
      and open arms to embrace me
      easing my pain with soothing words of Love

      Your gentleness and grace
      is mirrored on to my soul
      healing all the wounds..
      it brings me to serene, tranquil seashore..
      where all the questions, doubts, pains & fears
      flow away with the tides of time..
      And I become my normal self again..

      ***
      **
      *
      Hi!!!

      Our mind is like a pond..it takes nothing to stir it to cause ripples all around.

      while one might see whats disturbs the pond.

      what brings it back to its serene, beautiful self remains invisible to us..

      It cant be seen, heard..it can only be felt by heart.

      When the Power above grants You Peace..it feels like nothing that you have tasted before..
      its something that never becomes stale, rather it reinvents itself as You reinvent yourself..

       It grows with You..to be more beautiful with every passing day..

      This poem is dedicated for all the elements, instruments of peace, People who have loved me for who I am, for everything that has been instrumental in bringing me back to such serenity, peace in my heart..after every event of unease, pain, hurt in my life.
      It is also my humble & simple dedication to all that signifies that caring hand..

      Thank You..

      Nachi