Fw: To Share Message from the Daily Word Booklet for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007

      Hello everyone yet again:

      I used this graphic because this woman seems to be very strong and even
      looks like she would probably be very courageous -- at least she seems to
      me.  Therefore, in the absence of finding something really related to courage,
      just know that I am sharing  this in honor of all of the courageous women
      I have known in my life, most especially  all of those in this group whom
      I have come to know personally because of interacting with them on a
      regular basis.

      That said, the Daily Word for today is 'Courage,' and the Daily Thought
      for today is:  "I am a  courageous and strong creation of God."

      Now for the rest of the message for today, which is:

      "I may wonder, if life never offered challenges, how would I ever discover
      the depth of my courage and skills?

      "In truth, I have all that I need to meet any circumstance.  I have the
      ability to respond to life's situations with poise, grace and wise action.
      And I do this in all  matters by including prayer in my daily practice.

      "As I still my body and mind in quiet times of contemplation, I breathe
      gently and easily.  I remember the truth about me:  I am divine in nature.
      Whole in mind and body, I have all the spiritual faculties needed to
      triumph in any situation,.

      "Taking a full, deep breath, I return my attention to my surrounds.  I am
      a very courageous and strong creation of God."

      I found this message today to be not only loving, but also very, very
      insightful, so my wish is that some of you, at least, found these words
      to be of interest.

      Continue to enjoy your evening.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S. I used this great song to women by Helen Reddy 'I Am  Woman,'
      mainly because it is the only song I have in my wav and midi files on
      strength.  That is not to say the men do not also have strength, because
      they do -- lots of it -- but women who have strength are different,
      mostly because some of us, especially those born and bred in the South,
      were raised to rely on others -- usually the men in our lives -- for strength
      and courage.  And this is why I so admire women who have overcome
      those ideas and have strength and courage of their own.  Any woman who
      does is most definitely someone to be admired and respected.
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2007

        Hello everyone again:

        If you can see this stationery, I wanted to tell all of you that I snagged it from a friend named Bonnie Carter who shares wonderful messages with me daily.  And the song which she embedded is one I always love because it so reminds me of the first day of creation, much like what happens each year at the beginning of each Spring.  I used both the stationery and the music today because they were both so beautiful an touched my heart and soul so deeply,

        Now let me get to the message for today.

        First of all, the Daily Word for today is 'aware,' and the Daily Thought for today is:  'Divine purpose and timing are unfolding opportunities of good in my life."

        And the rest of today's message is:

        "In my prayers to God, I may have asked for something such as patience and then added, 'I needit right now."  I may be so aware of what seems out of order in my life that I am unaware of the divine order that is present and even more that is unvolding.

        "In awareness of God and the goodness of God that is always present.   I live my life with positive expectations.  Such expectation is like a magnet that draws good to me and fills my prayers with thanksgiving.

        "I give thanks to God for the divine purpose and timing that together weave a golden thread of opportnity throughout my life.  There is an answer to every prayer.  With this awareness, I accept and give thanks for teh abudnant good that is mine to cliam and to share with others."

        Again, a very inspirational message I believe applies to us all.  I know that it most certainly does apply to me, msot epsecially wehn we are talking about needing divine purpose, timing and divine order in my life.  As always, I am not sure of anyone else because I cannot read anyone's mind, and we all have to aslk our own spiritual path in our own way, but I know for sure that this message very definitely speaks to me tonight.

        May your evening continue to be joy-filled and may your night be filled with relaxing and renewing sleep.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        Patti

        P.S.  This wav is being performed by a group of young people called Angelis, all under 16 years of age, and I found it to ber absolutely wondeful. So my hope is that some of you will enjoy it as well.

        :

        thi s

        Graphic from Group Share
        Font: GoodVibrationsROB
        February - 2007

      • Patti Garrett
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 20, 2007

          Hello everyone:

          The Daily Word for today is: 'Breakthrough,' and the Daily Thought
          is: "Something new and meaningful is emerging for me and through me."

          And the rest of the message for today is:

          "During the winter months, I understood that new life was beneath
          the soil, preparing to emerge.  Now green shoots of plants can be
          seen breaking through the ground as evidence of a new season of
          growth.

          "As I witness nature undergoing a transformation, I reflect upon changes
          taking place in my own life.  Some changes may be happening beneath the
          surface --- not yet visible in outer form.  Life, like a seed or a bulb in the
          ground, contains tremendous possibilities.

          "Trusting in God for directions, I recognize the possibilities of my own
          life and let them take root and grow.  In my own breakthrough experience,
          something new and meaningful is emerging."

          I am not sure about any of you but I loved both the stationery, which
          really reminds me of Spring and the message which reminds us of the
          meaning of Spring.  So I do hope all of you are enjoying the beauty of the
          season, and that you will all be able to start new projects and be able to
          complete them later in the year. I have always been told that Spring is a
          good time to begin things because we are given a lot of time to complete
          them before the year ends.  I also hope that each of you has a beautiful
          and wonderful Spring.

          Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

          Patti

          P.S.  I was unable to share music today because when I  tried to share
          the wav., Something Special Is Going to Happen, by Patti LaBelle, I
          think, the message would not go out because it was too large.  So I just
          hope you will all enjoy this message anyway.