Fw: To Share Card Drawn from Ronna Herman's Archangel Michael Cards, Deck #2

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 5:07 PM

      Hello everyone once again:

      The card I drew for all of us today is one on 'Archangel Raphael.'  If some of you think this might be a repeat, just remember that Ronna has more than one card on some of the Archangels in this card deck; however, each message from the same Archangel is different.

      "Your awareness and perception of what is going on around you and in the other realms
      and dimensions is increasing daily.
      You are truly beginning to function on a multidimensional level.
      What this allows is an integration of thought forms and input
      from the higher realms.
      When you have the ability to access direct information,
       you no longer have to rely on external sources and
      therefore you are functioning from spirit."

      Wasn't that a beautiful and insightful message for us all today?  I for one am really glad to be told about these things because I would so love to no longer have to rely on external sources and be able to function from spirit -- to me, that sounds like a really wonderful way to live your life.  So I really am looking forward to when I can reach that level of existence.

      Again, continue to enjoy your afternoon; may your evening be special and joy-filled; and may your night be filled with the sleep of the angels.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Midi I used today is from DD Midi Ocean and is called 'Spirit.'  Enjoy!