Fw: To Share Louise Hay Message from Her 'I Can Do It'' Forgiveness Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      I do love these cards because they all deal with forgiveness, which I happen to believe completely is  something we all need to do every day, at least in the morning and at night, if not at other times throughout the day.  The main thing is that before we go to sleep at night, I honestly do believe that our lives would work much better if we would each take time each night to forgive anyone whom might have hurt or harmed us in any way that day, and to also forgive ourselves for the same things.

      While I looked for a specific graphic in my pictures files for an Angel of Forgiveness, I was unable to find one.  However, I did find this beautiful graphic that really touched me because it seems to be an angel praying, maybe for the person or persons she has been assigned to take care of.  In addition, because some people believe that to ask for forgiveness, we must sometimes get on our knees, I felt this was a great depiction of the idea of forgiveness.

      That said, let me now get to the message from Louise Hay for today on Forgiveness which is:

      "I FORGIVE everyone in my past for all perceived wrongs.
      I release them with love.

      "TODAY I listen to my feelings, and I am gentle with myself.
      I know that all of my feelings are for my friends
      (as well as for myself)."

      I do not know if forgiveness is as important to all of you as it is to me, but because it is so very important to me and my spiritual path, messages like these always resonate with me and give me a lot of 'food for thought.' Therefore, that is why I hope some of you, at least, also find some words of interest here today.

      Again, continue to enjoy your afternoon, your evening and your night.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I wish I had more of a selection on 'Forgiveness' midis, but this is the only one I have in my music files, and it is called simply 'Forgive.'  Enjoy!