Fw: To Share Angel Message Today From My 'Angels All Arooun Us' Desk Calendar

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:04 PM

      Hello everyone on this crazy weather day in Alabama:

      I did get up late because of not being able to sleep last night.  It seems that changes in the weather and changes in the barometric or air pressure do that to me.  Consequently, with the weather changing from the low 70s yesterday to storms all day and a tornado watch in effect, starting late last night, I  feel sure that is what made me have problems sleeping, and nothing else.  So the weather is why I have not been on-line earlier because I wanted to see how bad it was going to be before I got on0-line.

      As of yet, we do not have a tornado warning, only a watch, in this particular area.  However, before I get into this messages, I did want to ask all of you to pray for my friends, most especially family members on my father's side of the family who live in a small town very close to an area hit by a vicious tornado, and also for my very special friend, Anita, who lives in the city that was hit.  I tried to call her to see if she was okay, but she did not answer the telephone.  I do hope that means she is in a safe place and not something else, which is what I am praying for.  So would those of you who don't mind please add the safety of Anita and all of my family members to your prayers, praying for their best and highest good?  I am not sure if her grandchildren went to the school that was totaled in this storm, but just in case they did, please also add her family member to your prayers, if you don't mind.

      I am asking for prayers from all of you because I know that a lot of people praying for the same thing makes prayers become synergistic, so that is what I feel those people in that area need now -- as many prayers as they can get by as many people who will pray for them -- most especially, from the looks of the videos that are being shown over and over on television.

      Now let me get to the angel message from this desk calendar for today, which is:

      "Traditionally, your angel will make the loving effort to
      . . . reveal itself to you, usually at a time of extreme need.
      _____ Danny Sargent,
      Meeting Your Guardian Angel

      Again a wonderful angel message for all of us.  And, just so you know, I loved this graphic so much when I found it in my inbox -- it was shared by a friend named Lisbeth from Norway, and I snagged it because of its beauty.  So I do hope all of you enjoy it as much as I did.

      I hope the weather is better where all of you are than it is here because it has been raining, grey, cloudy and storming all day, and along with the tornado watches, it is not the best of days for those of us in the Tennessee Valley.

      I'm not going to complain about the weather because we so needed the rain, but I do have to admit that tornado watches sort of freak me out -- not to mention tornado warnings, which tend to take me way over the top, but at least a little.  I know, we have to take the rain with the sun as well as bad weather with good weather because life is filled with polarities in all things, so that is what I am trying to keep in mind today as the weather continues to worsen.  I guess I am just really concerned about my friend and my family members in South Alabama, and will be freaked out until I get a return call from her in response to my call from her.  You can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to be doing a lot of extra praying myself.  Just for imformation, she has been a friend of mine since right after I graduated because we went to different schools in different cities.  However, she is so special to me that I named my oldest daughter after her.  And for those who do this for me, I send my heartfelt gratitude.

      Do enjoy your evening as much as you can; may it be pleasant and stress-free evening as well as a blessed night of renewing sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti