The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 047 - 2 March 2007 - You are someone of Great value.You are a Future Enlightened One.I see this potential in you

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 2 March 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      I am Reading a Book from Thich Nhat Hanh
      Opening the Heart of the Cosmos
      (Insights on the Lotus Sutra)
      Published in 2003
      In Chapter 20 of the lotus Sutra we are introduced to a beautiful bodhisattva called Sadaparibhuta
      (Never Disparaging)

      This Bodhisattva removes the feelings of worthlessness and low self esteem in people

      We are Told that Sadaparibhuta was actually Shakamuni in one of his former lives appearing as a bodhisattva in the world to perfect his practice of the Dharma

      NOW READ CLOSELY

      He did not Chant the sutras or practice the usual way , he did not perform prostrations or go on pilgrimages or spend long hours in meditation

      Never  Disparaging Bodhisattva has a speciality

      Whenever he met someone he would address them very respectfully saying

      You are someone of Great value.
      You are a Future Buddha.
      I see this potential in you

      What is more interesting is that when some did not like his message his response was

      I do not hold you in contempt
      You are all treading the Path
      And
      ALL SHALL BECOME BUDDHA'S

      (and for my Friends who follow other Paths  (Remember I am a "Muslim") Insert the Name you wish in place of the Buddha which remember means Enlightened")

      Is this not the same as the story of the Little Angel in Neal Donald Walsh's books

      REMEMBER I HAVE SENT YOU NOTHING BUT ANGELS

      WE ARE ALL ANGELS
      WE ARE ALL "GOD"
      The last few days messages have all been able re creating
      OUR GOD SELF
      and
      WE ALL HAVE A GOD SELF

      Many of us have forgotten it
      Many of us have been programmed to believe we are not and can never be "GOD"

      Many of us are still in OLD PROGRAMMING
      and we like our OLD PROGRAM

      Its Like holding onto Windows 95 which is no longer supported
      BUT WE LIKE IT SO WE TREASURE IT
      Its past its "USE BY" Date
      BUT WE LIKE IT
      It makes us feel good

      Now there are so many other affordable versions of "Windows" available for minimal cost

      Why do you think Windows is continually updated on Line
      (You do update - Don't you)
      Its because Nothing ever stays the same
      (and yes Microsoft makes mistakes a lot in their upgrades - but they fix (eventually) their mistakes)

      You can stay with Windows 95 if you like - Its your Choice
      Everything that is NEW is NEW because at some level we need it (maybe not Now but we will)

      When we install Windows XP of Vista
      The OLD Version is discarded

      The RAFT is left behind
      and then we are able to receive the wisdom waiting for us
      Just around the bend
      Not from anyone else
      from inside ourselves
      As we let Go

      What we need will come to us

      Naturally

      and we will know it

      As I close today I share with you from "The Chocolate Cake Sutra"
      by Geri Larkin

      The Sutra demonstrates that when the best aspects of a spiritual live converge,
      we are better able to take the slings and arrows of our lives of our lives in stride with grace and a grin.
      The ingredients are
      • 3 cups of living an adventurous life
      • Include a large portion of true friendship
      • Add a dash of genuine generosity, extreme tolerance and clear headedness
      • Leave dish open to all kinds of knowledge
      • Stir with great energy
      • Bake ethically and serve with exceptional amounts of wisdom

      ENJOY YOUR CAKE

      ALL SHALL BECOME ENLIGHTENED

      Everyone can be Sadaparibhuta a Never Disparaging Bodhisattva

      INCLUDING YOU

      You are someone of Great value.
      You are a Future Enlightened One.
      I see this potential in you

      DO YOU???

      Music Playing is: Abba  Eagle
      "Eagle"

      They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell
      I love hearing the stories that they tell
      They've seen places beyond my land and they've found new horizons
      They speak strangely but I understand

      And I dream I'm an eagle
      And I dream I can spread my wings
      Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
      I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
      High, high, what a feeling to fly
      Over mountains and forests and seas
      And to go anywhere that I please

      As all good friends we talk all night, and we fly wing to wing
      I have questions and they know everything
      There's no limit to what I feel, we climb higher and higher
      Am I dreaming or is it all real?

      Is it true I'm an eagle?
      Is it true I can spread my wings?
      Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky
      (I'm an eagle)
      I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze
      High, high, what a feeling to fly
      (What a feeling)