The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 046 - 1 March 2007 - Expecting everything for Nothing stops Everything of Value Coming to us

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 1 March 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      I received this message from a Friend

      This morning I have been feeling very depressed! Not like me at all. At this precise moment in time,
      I feel as if I am continuously hitting my head against the proverbial brick wall and making no progress, in any direction, at all.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      This is what I shared

      While I was in Hospital full of Anger, Doubt Self Pity the messages of the last few days came bit by bit

      The KEY to My Moving back into re assembly was the Gratitude Mantra

      Every Time I had any though of Anger Doubt anything negative I said over and over again

      With COMPASSIONATE LOVE I am grateful for
      Freedom, Happiness, Love, Success, Abundance and all things good for (Name or Situation) and Me Also

      You can Put -XXXX - in There, You can Put the -XXX - in There You can Put anything in there

      Say it in your heart Over and Over

      Every time you do
      it changes the fabric of the Space Time Continuum and starts the attraction process
      As today's message says
      All Five are necessary

      Leaving OUR RAFT Behind also means what we believe no matter how good and beneficial they have been to us

      Trust This Helps

      I have a feeling that if you just do the affirmation with - XXX - inside most of what you need to resolve between both of you will "Happen" and faster than you think

      Now is the Time to Dis assemble yourself and See the NEW PICTURE
      Others can wait
      YOU have to re assemble first

      Take a Picture of Yourself and Cut it up and Burn it to symbolise your disassembly

      Revisit the last five days messages

      Then Draw the NEW YOU

      CUT IT UP

      Then Paste it Back together again

      You may just be surprised
      in Three Weeks I see the NEW YOU emerging

      Then you can help others
      In the mean time
      Others Have to wait a while

      (The world did not end while I was in Hospital and not writing etc)

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      We all get depressed, we all have down times and we who call ourselves LIGHT WORKERS sometimes do things that are less than full of light

      This week someone who I love deeply returned all the crystals I had given them

      They Made a Choice

      So I went into Gratitude Mode and Thanked the person for all we had shared and I will cleanse and reprogram the Crystals and Remake them into something that someone else will benefit from

      It does not matter why my friend made the choice to return the Crystals
      What matters is what I do and how I respond

      When I care for someone I give ALL of Myself
      Sometimes that results in me getting "Hurt"

      As I "Teacher" I am committed to Help and Love all
      But YOUR LIFE is YOUR LIFE
      I can suggest and guide
      Yet
      I cannot do the work for you

      I asked someone why so many Light workers have trouble making ends meets
      this was their response

      The material context has always been very challenging. My initial thoughts regarding my material imbalances are:-

      • Many of our Lightworking friends have very little money
      • Many Lightworkers do not have credit cards or paypal accounts
      • Many Lightworkers are computer 'newbies' and have great difficulties in using any state-of-the-art technology, which includes opening pay pal accounts
      • Many Lightworkers are fearful of entrusting their credit card information on the internet - they are afraid of being 'hacked'!
      • Many Lightworkers expect that everything will be free!
      Look at the Last comment

      Many Lightworkers expect that everything will be free!

      Hmmm

      Expecting everything for Nothing stops Everything of Value Coming to us

      Believe me I KNOW

      Leaving the Raft behind.....how have we been programmed to accept these thoughts as reality?.... and Many others share these thoughts

      We Give Freely expecting the "Universe" will take care of us and yet somehow we are always struggling

      If this is the case we need to BURN the Raft and Build a New One

      Now is the Time to Dis assemble ourselves and
      See OUR NEW PICTURE
      Others can wait
      (and maybe having to wait will help them .......... send them this message if you like)
      (Offer them Annette Noontils Book)

      WE have to re assemble first

      Take a Picture of Yourself and Cut it up and Burn it
      to symbolise your dis assembly

      Revisit the last five days messages

      Make them part of YOUR ENERGY

      Then Draw the NEW YOU
      (A Stick Drawing is OK)

      CUT IT UP

      Then Paste it Back together again
      inside this Mandela
      and use this Mantra
      With COMPASSIONATE LOVE I am grateful for
      Freedom, Happiness, Love, Success, Abundance and all things good for Myself and all others

      Put the New YOU in this Field of Tulips, with Mandela, Rainbow and Lightening

      With COMPASSIONATE LOVE ,I leave my Raft behind
      I am grateful for everything in my life to day and now celebrate
      Freedom, Happiness, Love, Success, Abundance and all things good for Myself and all others

      JOIN ME ~~~ THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM

      Music Playing is:Abba   As Good as New
      Abba - As Good As New Lyrics

      I'll never know why I had to go
      Why I had to put up such a lousy rotten show
      Boy, I was tough, packing all my stuff
      Saying I don't need you anymore, I've had enough
      And now, look at me standing here again 'cause I found out that
      Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma my life is here
      Gotta have you near

      As good as new, my love for you
      And keeping it that way is my intention
      As good as new and growing too
      Yes, I think it's taking on a new dimension
      It's as good as new, my love for you
      Just like it used to be and even better
      As good as new, thank God it's true
      Darling, we were always meant to stay together

      Feel like a creep, never felt so cheap
      Never had a notion that my love could be so deep
      How could I make such a dumb mistake
      Now I know I'm not entitled to another break
      But please, baby, I beg you to forgive 'cause I found out that
      Ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma my life is here
      Gotta get you near

      I thought that our love was at an end but here I am again

      As good as new, my love for you
      And keeping it that way is my intention
      As good as new and growing too
      Yes, I think it's taking on a new dimension
      It's as good as new, my love for you
      Just like it used to be and even better
      As good as new, thank God it's true
      Darling, we were always meant to stay together

      Yes the love I have for you feels as good as new
      Darling, we were always meant to stay together

      MOLDAVITE

      Color: dark green to olive green

      Card Name: “Messenger of the Gods”

      Chakra: Third Eye (6th) & Crown (7th)

      SEERSTONE & DREAMSTONE

      Numbers: 2 & 6

      Cultures: Czechoslovakia & Ancient Europe

      Even though Moldavite has existed upon planet Earth for millennia, it really is a gemstone for our times. It is a gem of extraterrestrial origin, having fallen to Earth in a single meteor shower over 14 million years ago, in the Moldavite Valley in Eastern Europe, It is a stone that has come to Earth with The message “you are not alone” in the universe. It has travelled from the Pleiades and beyond, carrying the energies of other worlds to our doorstep.

      Being of non-earthly origin, Moldavite resonates well with those individuals who are “Star Children”, or those whose Souls originate from other worlds before coming to this planet. It can help spark the remembrance of who we are and where we have come from. As a Dreamstone, it can clear a path through our dream experiences, to allow us more conscious access to other planetary spheres.

      This can help one move through the dream world, consciously gaining  the experience that “life exists everywhere” in the Universe. It also resonates with higher dimensions of reality. It is one of the gems working assisting with planetary ascension.

      Moldavite is an extremely valuable tool in meditation and energy healing

      work. Placed upon the 3rd eye centre, it helps to awaken this psychic centre to its ultimate potential. Moldavite is also one of the more useful gemstones to include in your gem layouts and medicine wheels for healing and balancing.

      Moldavite is respected as a psychic shield of protection by those who work closely with strong spiritual forces. You can visualize a soft green shield of light emanating from Moldavite, and enveloping your physical and psychic bodies.

      Moldavite is a gemstone of higher vibration and evolution, giving mankind a needed boost of enlightment, by awakening some of the higher centres in our minds. It works mostly on the 3rd eye and crown chakras, to awaken the Self to the awareness that we are a part of the divine plan of creation. It seeks to remind us that there is more to life than the day-to-day routine, that many have come to accept as reality.

      Best with: Sugilite, Amethyst, Moonstone, Rose Quartz, Lapis and Labradorite

      The message of Moldavite is: “You are not alone in the Universe!”