Fw: To Share Mesasge from Today's Daily Word

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      I am again using this special and joy-filled graphic that is one of my favorite Jesus graphics and was initially shared with me by Sweet Vivian.  I use it today because the message for today is about God, and without a picture of God, this one shows His word.  Again, Sweet Vivian, thanks so very much for sharing this with me when you did.

      Now let me get to today's message from the Daily Word, which is the last message for this month.  The Daily Words for today are" My Child", and the Daily thought for today is:  "The love of God soothes me and quiets my soul."

      And the rest of today's message is:

      "In the quiet of prayer, God speaks to me and soothes my soul.

      "My child, I love you with an everlasting love.  Know that I Am with you, always guiding you and making your way safe.
      There is no place you can ever go where I am not there with you.

      "My child, I am here for you, with every challenge of life.  Give Me any worries and fears.  Accept My peace,
      for it is a peace that passes all understanding.
      I give it to you freely and completely.

      "Let Me guide you, and I will show you a world that is filled with more blessings than you could ever imagine.
      Believe in Me, child, for I am have always believed in you."

      Wow, how great are those words today!  I am never sure of how other people view these messages, but this one today really soothed me and calmed my soul today, something I was really in need of.   So that makes me hope that these works speak to some of you, too.

      For now, I am going to bid all of you good day as I still have to clear my in-box of over 800 messages -- which I have not been able to do yet.  Since today is Wednesday and I am going to try to go to my book review class tonight (for the first time in six weeks) just to see if I can get anything out of it.  We are using a very heavy and intense book by James Tyman called 'The Art of Spiritual Peacemaking' taught by a woman who was ordained by James Tyman and is called a minister of peace.  This is the first tike in six weeks I have felt like going, so I just hope I have not missed to much to catch ups, or to at least enjoy tonight's class.  I wanted to try anyway because I really have missed my Wednesday night sessions.

      Do continue to enjoy your afternoon to the fullest extent possible; do take some time to enjoy the beauty outside and to smell the flowers, as they say, if you have any around, or just to enjoy looking at the beginnings of spring in small ways.  I have small grass spurts growing in my yard, and a few of my ferns are now getting green, which is just a reminder to me of the spring that is not too far away.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Wav I shared today is by Elvis and is called "He Is My Everything."  I wanted to use one called 'God Will Take Care of You' which I honestly thought I had, but found I do not.  So please accept this one, and I do hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.