Fw: To Share Message from Louise Hay's Frogiveness Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      I chose to share this cute little fairy (I think it might even be 'Tinker Bell').
      There are so many different graphics any more, at times it is hard for me to differentiate among them.
      Anyway, I used it because of what the message from Louise Hay's Forgiveness cards says for today:  a message that is something I totally believe we should all do -- for those who do not do it already.  I also believe that if each person in the world did this that we would all become the best person we can possibly be.

      And that message for us all today is:

      "I return to the basics of life:  forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love and humor."

      And the rest of this card message for today is:

      'THE PAST is over, so it has no power now.
      The thoughts of this moment create my future"

      I am not sure about anyone else, but I found these words so very insightful and special today.
      As I said, I honestly believe that if everyone would all do these things, we would all be so much happier and the world really would be a much better place to live.

      Again, to each of you, do continue to enjoy your afternoon.

      Peace, love, light joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I tried to find a song that included all of the things mentioned in this message, but being unable to do so, I opted to used this one: "Let Your Love Flow,' which is a great start toward bringing all of these things into your life.  I believe that if you love everyone totally and unconditionally that the rest of these things will follow because no negative emotions can enter a heart that is totally filled with unconditional love.  Or if they enter, they will soon leave,simply because there is just no room for them there.