Fwd: FW: Fwd: PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON]]

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2007
      Mary Hester <mehester0328@...> wrote:
      From: "Mary Hester" <mehester0328@...>
      To: "Carol Kerns " <carolkerns@...>,
      "Cassandra Hadnot " <CassHadnot@...>,
      "Cassandra Savala" <csavala@...>,
      "Cindy Stockton " <cvmcas@...>,
      "Constance Kosuda" <ckosuda@...>,
      "Consuelo " <esalsa@...>,
      "Dorothy Davis-Rimmey " <ddavis-rimmey@...>,
      "Flo Jones " <skierflo@...>,
      "Gene Espinoza " <gmorelliespinosa@...>,
      "Jerushia McDonald" <wwavlv@...>,
      "Courtney" <cherrierose@...>,
      "Kathy Matthews " <MsKMat@...>,
      "Lori Kearse " <lkear@...>,
      "Patty King " <daughterof2kings@...>,
      "Sherry Archer" <vmbcclerk1@...>,
      "Stanley Rice" <ser89125@...>
      Subject: FW: Fwd: PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON]]
      Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 12:11:20 -0800

      -----Original Message-----

      PEOPLE COME INTO YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON

      I am sending this to you to see how many actually read their e-mail.
      Your
      >response will be interesting. Pay attention to what you read. After you

      >have finished reading it, you will know the reason it was sent to you.
      Here
      >goes:

      People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.

      0
      >Replies - you may need to work on your "people skills" 2 Replies - you
      are
      >nice but probably need to be more outgoing 4 Replies - you have picked
      your
      >friends well 6 Replies - you are downright popular 8 Replies or More -
      you
      >are totally awesome (and that's probably why you're on MY list) I
      wonder
      >what mine will be.
      >including the person who sent it to you.
      >0 Replies - you may need to work on your "people skills"
      >2 Replies - you are nice but probably need to be more outgoing
      >4 Replies - you have picked your friends well
      >6 Replies - you are downright popular
      >8 Replies or More - you are totally awesome
      >(and that's probably why you're on MY list)
      >I wonder what mine will be.

      This E-mail, including any attachments, may be intended solely for the
      personal
      and confidential use of the sender and recipient(s) named above. This
      message
      may include advisory, consultative and/or deliberative material and, as
      such,
      would be privileged and confidential and not a public document. Any
      Information
      in this e-mail identifying a client of the Department of Human Services is
      confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error, you must not
      review,
      transmit, convert to hard copy, copy, use or disseminate this e-mail or any
      attachments to it and you must delete this message. You are requested to
      notify
      the sender by return e-mail.

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness
      Thomas