[ANGEL] 8 Pisces, The Angels of Schools and Universities

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 27, 2007

       8 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Schools and Universities

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Porascho’

      Beloved,

      ‘We support mankind in acquiring knowledge at schools and universities, whereas the Angels of Atherom of 7 degrees Pisces help with private studies.’

      As people realize that the universe is an organism that operates exactly like a human body in which many different individual parts depend on each other for life, they often join with others instead of going it alone .

      When this happens in educational pursuits, we make sure that their experience of learning takes on the mystical aura of the path to perfection.

      ‘When it is easier to seek education in collaboration with others who share the same goal, we help with examinations and courses at universities and schools. ‘

      People gather together to share mutual experiences and pool resources with shared divine intentions. Their cooperative efforts establish group thought forms that aid in achieving shared goals.

       Therefore, a place of learning builds powerful educational thought forms.

       People gather together in the safety and support of institutional settings to benefit from these thought forms and from many other resources that a university offers.

      In schools and universities people often sense our divine presence as flowing feelings of mystery and sacred adventure.

      We help with an amazing alignment on subtle intellectual levels.  Feelings of perfect clarity and powerful penetrating focus are combined with heightened inner guidance. The ability to ‘see through’ obscurity and confusion to the original purity of ideas is gained.

      It is our great joy to provide students whatever they need to excel in any field of study.

      Professors who call upon us when instructing their students experience amazing clarity, strength, and guidance.

      It is we who have presided over universities since the prime beginning. The greatest university scholars throughout history have been under our sphere of influence.

      MIRACLES

      ‘Porascho’

      P…The pursuit of education is a result of the divine virtue of the longing for perfection and the highest spiritual realization.  By meditating on this virtue, a child of God awakens increased longing for unification with the basic divine virtues.

      ‘The deeper and the more frequently the seeker is penetrated by this virtue, the deeper will be the feeling of humility, and it is in this state that is found the greatest and most powerful proximity of divine majesty, of Divine Providence.’

      Learning how to create effects in the akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all for the purpose of manifesting heaven on all levels is a result of this virtue of the letter ‘P’.  This is done  through the four brainwaves of will-Delta, intellect-Theta, feeling-Alpha, and logic, memory and the five senses-Beta.

      This virtue is dark grey, and has the musical note of B.  Since it is the earth element, it has the sensation of weight.  The right side of the nose was formed from this virtue.

      *

      Umlaut O, eu…The divine virtue of transmutation awakens as the eyes see through the heart of divine flowing love.

      O… Then the divine virtue of justice and harmony facilitates success and satisfaction

      *

      R…and  is combined with following inner guidance

      *

      A… and attuning to wisdom and enlightenment,

      Umlaut A, ae….releasing any imperfection back to Divine Being for changes into other states that are the highest good of all

      *

      Sch… The Most High Infinite Divine Power

      Umlaut O, eu…opening the eyes to ever greater love so that transmutation into perfection  brings all into

      *

      O… the harmony and pleasantness of divine learning.

      *

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      ~~~
      Bjorn Lynne
      A Lifetime of Moments.mid
      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 27, 2008

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 25, 2010

             8 degrees Pisces

            The Angels of Schools and Universities

            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Porascho’

            Beloved,

            ‘We support mankind in acquiring knowledge at schools and universities, whereas the Angels of Atherom of 7 degrees Pisces help with private studies.’

            As people realize that the universe is an organism that operates  like a human body in which many different individual parts depend on each other, they often join with others instead of going it alone .

            People gather together to share mutual experiences and pool resources with shared divine intentions. Their cooperative efforts establish group thought forms that aid in achieving shared goals.

             Therefore, a place of learning builds powerful educational thought forms.

            When this happens in educational pursuits  on the path to spiritual perfection , we make sure that their experience of learning takes on the mystical aura of the path to perfection.

            ‘When it is easier to seek education in collaboration with others who share the same goal, we help with examinations and courses at universities and schools. ‘

             People gather together in the safety and support of institutional settings to benefit from  powerful  thought forms and from many other resources that a university offers.

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 25, 2014

                	sunmount1

                 8 degrees Pisces

[...]

                When people realize that the universe is a mystical organism that operates like a
                human body, in which many different individual parts depend on each other, they experience times when inner guidance brings them together with others to share the results
                of enlightenment gained during times when they were going it alone .

                People gather together to share mutual experiences and pool resources with shared divine intentions.

                Their cooperative efforts establish group thought forms that aid in achieving shared goals.

                Therefore, a place of learning builds powerful educational thought forms.

                When this happens in educational pursuits on the path to spiritual
                perfection, we make sure that their experience of learning is protected and takes on the mystical aura of the path to perfection.

                When a person is guided to seek education in collaboration with others who
                share the same goal, we help with examinations and courses at universities and schools.

                People gather together in the safety and support of institutional
                settings to benefit from powerful thought forms and from many other resources that a university offers.
                GREEN
                        GAIA

[...]

                science

                Footnotes

                 Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                Theangel messages are indexed there.

                To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

                A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

                ***********

                ******************

                For a copy of the

                copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Feel free to share these messages.

                We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
                The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                Ebook and audio format.

                FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

                Homesite:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                 A window will drop down.
                 Click on Downloads.

                A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                That should do it.
                [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                Thanks for sharing this music.

                Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                www.sacredpaintings.com

                or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300 pin 200100#
                8:45PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
                Please feel free to share these with others.

                 akasha

                TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over al

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 8 of 9 , May 28 10:11 AM

                --

                The sun and new moon and Hygeia are at 8 degrees Gemini and form an exact square – a 90-degree angle that demands change – to Neptune at 8 Pisces.

                [Remember to read degrees as the next higher degree.  As seen in the chart for the new moon, the sun and moon at 7 degrees and 21 minutes Gemini
                has already passed through the entire 7th degree of Gemini and is already 21 minutes into the 8th degree.]

                 Neptune is also stationing - standing still in the sky before turning Retrograde on June 9.

                Whenever a planet stations, that point is strongly energized for a long time in the collective super-conscious, consciousness and unconsciousness.
                Therefore, I am sending 8 Pisces, Neptune's degree, today as well.

                As was stated in today's moon message:

                Today's sun and new moon are conjunct Hygeia, which will illumine divine and true cosmic philosophy concerning physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health of self, others and the world.
                Therefore, this next moon cycle of 28 days will trigger massive higher education concerning
[...]

                human body, in which many different individual parts depend on each other, they experience times when inner guidance brings them together with others to form a mini-universe, a university, to
                 share the results
                of enlightenment gained during times when they were going it alone .

                People gather together to share mutual experiences and pool resources with shared divine intentions.

                Their cooperative efforts establish group thought forms that aid in achieving shared goals.

                Therefore, a place of learning builds powerful educational thought forms.

                When this happens in educational pursuits on the path to spiritual
                perfection, we make sure that their experience of learning is protected and takes on the mystical integrity of the path to perfection.

[...]

                This is also a good overview of today's new moon from Emily.

                New post on virgo magic

                This Is Your Mind on Neptune – Today’s New Moon in Gemini

                by emily

                collage by Emily

                Today’s New Moon is super-Neptunian – are you feeling it? Sleepy, spacey, weepy, overwhelmed… Honestly, I’m feeling so freakin’ lazy that I just want to refer you to (or plagiarize from) the post I wrote about last year’s Gemini New Moon, because it’s basically the same deal (well, this New Moon is a little different, but last year's post is still worth reading or re-reading).

                The New Moon (at 7 degrees Gemini) forms an exact square – 90-degree, challenging angle – to Neptune, God/Goddess of the Ocean (at 7 Pisces). The typically light, airy, intellectual, chatty, busy-busy Gemini New Moon instead takes on a Neptunian flavor - watery, deep-feeling, uber-sensitive, imaginative, inward-turning, and potentially escapist, addictive, self-pitying and victimy (shadow Neptune).

                Drawing us further into the dreamtime, Neptune is also stationing - standing still in the sky before turning Retrograde on June 9. We'll continue feeling our way through the Neptunian haze through the 9th, and even throughout this entire lunar cycle, since the chart of the New Moon sets the tone for the entire “moonth” (29 days, to be precise). Neptune turns Retrograde just two days after Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, also turns Retro (until July 1).

                Neptune dissolves personal boundaries so you can open to the level of reality that exists beyond the limits of the rational mind and the ego-bound small self – the ultimate reality of oneness and source consciousness. In a Neptune-deficient culture that enforces the illusion of the separate self and devalues the invisible and unquantifiable, most of us don’t have much skill or practice when it comes to navigating the mysterious Neptunian waters. Instead of merging with the divine and feeling “all one,” we project divinity onto another person, thing or future fantasy and, longing for the divine outside ourselves, we feel “all alone.”

                As a watery, feminine force, Neptune works best when we focus on the process, the feeling itself, instead of fixating on an object or outcome. “The solution for longing for union is union with longing,” says James Hillman, astro-savvy Jungian genius (in a talk called “Venus in America”). He explains, if you unite with longing itself, rather than the object of longing – the thing you think is going to make it all better – then “you’re filled, not empty.” Useful guidance for this lunar cycle.

                The current cosmic intertwining of Mercurial and Neptunian events is telling us that the Mercury function – perception, the logical/rational mind, connection and communication – wants to be Neptunized. As long as we’re stuck in the illusion of the separate self, your mind on Neptune is a lonely, isolating, frightening, anxiety-producing place to be. Plugging into a higher Neptunian level of awareness typically requires unplugging from the usual media-driven deluge of external input – our minds are more open and sensitive now, more porous, so we can get easily distracted, overwhelmed and confused with over-stimulation. This is also a good time to be more discerning about which images and information we’re choosing to imprint into our spongy little brains.

                Some high-vibration expressions of Mercury-Neptune include expansive, intuitive, imaginative, visionary thinking; enhanced compassion for others’ suffering; and dissolving patterns of polarizing, dualistic thinking that keep us stuck in limiting perceptions of good/bad, right/wrong, etc.

                Mercury, the ruler of Gemini, is especially potent at this New Moon, and precisely sextiles Venus, suggesting that beauty, artistry, love and eroticism are also keys to this lunar cycle. (A sextile is a 60-degree angle of harmonious excitation.) If you’re not attending to the aesthetic in life, says James Hillman (again from the Venus talk), you become anesthetic, anesthetized, numb.

                Slowing down to notice, appreciate and cultivate beauty, taking the time to create art and to live our lives as works of art, helps us connect with that Neptunian feeling of communion with the divine (Neptune is considered the “higher octave” of Venus). We can LIVE beauty, connect with the FEELING of beauty, rather than longing for beauty as something outside ourselves to attain or possess.

                When it comes to

                Message 9 of 9 , Feb 25

                	sunmount1

                 8 degrees Pisces

[...]

                 In schools and universities people often sense our divine presence as flowing emotions of mystery and sacred adventure.

                We help with an amazing alignment on subtle intellectual levels.

                Emotions of perfect clarity and powerful penetrating focus are
[...]

                 Hereis an excellent hour long beautifully illustrated and explained instruction for absorbing cosmic energy into the etheric body, how to meditate simply.