The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 044 - 27 February 2007 - NOW TAKE A RISK AND MOVE

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 2:10 PM

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 27 February 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      NOW TAKE A RISK

      Melay at the Bottom of her E Mails Says

      You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore,
      for only those who risk could see how far they can go

      We can dissolve anger, become grateful, embrace compassion
      YET until we MOVE
      Until We Risk
      Until we leave the Raft on the Shore
      until we let go everything
      We stagnate
      We DIE

      We cannot discover new oceans unless we have the courage to lose sight of the shore,
      for only those who risk could see how far they can go

      again with thanks to Melay for her Holiday Pics we will try and create something that assists us to take the first step

      Melay and Family went Rafting and more
      She also did some new things and won a competition for best dressed
      (Its not Melay at the top in the Bikini I wanted to also show Leaving for new horizons)

      From all her Pictures I was able to create a
      "Take a Risk" Mandela

      My Mandela's have 13 sides to represent the 13 Galaxies that I and many of us have moved into as our "Home"
      Note the Centre Light that radiates from the centre

      Again when we place ourselves in the centre

      As we want to be

      having left the safety of our "shore"

      Then
      You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore,
      for only those who risk could see how far they can go

      Becomes
      We discover new oceans, lands, opportunities and more because we have the courage to lose sight of the shore,
      to let go of all
      we who risked saw how far we would go and we did

      There is Still Room for you

      Will You take a risk?

      Music Playing is: Abba  Move On
      "Move On"

      "They say a restless body can hide a peaceful soul.
      A voyager, ad a settler, they both have a distant goal.
      If I explore the heavens, or if I search inside.
      Well, it really doesn't matter as long as I can tell myself
      I've always tried."

      Like a roller in the ocean, life is motion
      Move on
      Like a wind that's always blowing, life is flowing
      Move on
      Like the sunrise in the morning, life is dawning
      Move on
      How I treasure every minute
      Being part of it, being in it
      With the urge to move on

      I've travelled every country, I've travelled in my mind
      It seems we're on a journey, a trip through space and time
      And somewhere lies the answer
      To all the questions why
      What really makes the difference
      Between all dead and living things, the will to stay alive

      Like a roller in the ocean (la la la la la la-la)
      Life is motion (la la la la la la-la)
      Move on (la la la la-la)
      Like a wind that's always blowing (la la la la la la-la)
      Life is flowing (la la la la la la-la)
      Move on (la la la la-la)
      Like the sunrise in the morning (la la la la la la-la)
      Life is dawning (la la la la la la-la)
      Move on (la la la la-la)
      How I treasure every minute (la la la la)
      Being part of it (la la la la)
      Being in it (la la la la)
      With the urge to move on

      The morning breeze that ripples the surface of the sea
      The crying of the seagulls that hover over me
      I see it and I hear it
      But how can I explain
      The wonder of the moment
      To be alive, to feel the sun that follows every rain

      Like a roller in the ocean (la la la la la la-la)
      Life is motion (la la la la la la-la)
      Move on (la la la la-la)
      Like a wind that's always blowing (la la la la la la-la)
      Life is flowing (la la la la la la-la)
      Move on (la la la la-la)
      Like the sunrise in the morning (la la la la la la-la)
      Life is dawning (la la la la la la-la)
      Move on (la la la la-la)
      How I treasure every minute (la la la la)
      Being part of it (la la la la-ah)
      Being in it
      With the urge to move on

      La la la la la la-la, la la la la la la-la, la la la la-la
      Like a wind that's always blowing
      La la la la la la-la
      La la la la la la-la (life is flowing)
      La la la la-la (move on)
      Like the sunrise in the morning
      La la la la la la-la
      La la la la la la-la (life is dawning)
      La la la la-la (move on)
      How I treasure every minute (la la la la)
      Being part of it (la la la la-ah)
      Being in it
      With the urge to move on
      La la la la la la-la, la la la la la la-la, la la la la-la
      Like a wind that's always blowing...

      SAPPHIRE

      Color : light and dark blue

      Card name: “The Sapphire Muse”

      Chakra: Throat (5 th)

      KEYSTONE, DREAMSTONE & SEERSTONE

      Number: 6

      Cultures: India , Middle East , Native America & Europe

      This is a gemstone of manifestation, transfiguration joy and upliftment. It attracts powerful energies of prosperity and success, creating a channel to those realms of inspiration, creativity and proficiency. The ability to create and manifest prosperity on one’s life is connection with our view of reality. Being attuned to higher vibrations of light, Sapphire assists us in moving into those realms we choose to embrace. It raises our vibrations and carries us up a notch to another level.

      Sapphire is a gift of clarity to the human mind. It has been chosen more than any other gemstone to grace the crowns of royalty. This was inspired by the light of purity that it conveys to cut through the limited states of awareness most of humanity dwells in. it graced the royal crown of Europe and India and symbolized a bridge between heaven and earth.

      Spiritual metamorphosis or change is initiated by working with sapphire. It can expand the capacity of the 3rd eye chakra by increasing the awareness of our mystical natures. It carries a potent link to the psychic realms helping to link the physical and spiritual worlds.

      Being one of the truly metaphysical gems, sapphire’s message is one of hope. It inspires us to be a crystalline object of beauty and truth. It supports us in becoming a container of noble aspects and abilities. It aligns us with speaking our truth and bringing it forth into this world by fine tuning the throat chakra. It promotes the telling of our heartfelt desires and seeing them solidify into the physical cradle of humanity.

      Best With: Diamond, Clear Quartz Crystal, Herkimer AndPearl

      The Message Of Sapphire Is: “All Of Your Deepest Hopes And Dreams Can Come True”