Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
      I really appreciate everyone holding me in their
      thoughts. I've been telling myself all along the
      perfect job just hasn't been perfected enough yet and
      when it is ready for me, or I'm ready for it, the
      telephone will ring. Believe me I will enjoy sharing
      the blessings which come about as the universe
      unfolds. I truly believe perception is 9/10ths the
      battle to realization. I hope everyone is having a
      GREAT WEEK and enjoying their own personal
      rollercoasters. How many of us have had wonderful
      epiphanies in the face of chaos and gone on to realize
      we have been given a gift of freedom from something we
      thought we were unable to conquor? I just love the
      Dalai Lama's Instructions for Life in the New
      Millennium. I have a copy printed out and posted on
      the wall next to the computer for easy reference(ok,
      so I wanted to put it where the 14 and 16 year old
      sons would be forced to make eye contact). To quote:"
      When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Remember, not
      getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
      of luck. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
      immortality. The best relationship is one in which
      your love for each other exceeds your need for each
      other." Reading those every once in awhile makes me
      read the Bible more because every time I read the
      Instructions or the Bible, I find a different part of
      my life that something applies to that didn't apply
      that way a day before. WOW Love, Hugs, and Many Thanks
      to All, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
        Good Morning Karen,
        Your light is shining, and I agree that your job will come along when it is
        supposed to; when that phone rings you will indeed be blessed with that one
        the Universe had in mind for you. Oh yes indeed perception is 9/10ths of the
        battle to realization, and it warms my heart to see another has reached those
        understandings.
        I am certainly having a great week; just came off a quiet meditative flu
        period.
        Now passing, I realize that it was there for a good reason, and coming out of
        it brings more light, insights, and loving all the things that I had taken
        for granted. When things are taken away, such as my garden, for almost a
        week, I couldn't go out to it, only viewing it from my window, and after the
        flu left me and i ran out into with my arms high to the heavens, running and
        jumping and absolutely feeling the marvelous wonder, and then I sat down on
        my Japanese bench and thought to myself, "Ah, this what my flu was all about,
        to come back with more insight, taking nothing for granted, and growing in
        the light!" And indeed, my rollercoaster
        slowed down enough for me to see it.

        I am going out of town tonight and won't be back until Sunday, so you all
        take care, and you shall be in my thoughts as I take care of my business,
        celebrate my birthday at my daughter's home, and simply spend time with my
        new insights.
        Love to you! And Karen, your job will come, and when it does, Oh do come in
        and share it with us.
        With much love,
        Patti
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 2, 2000
          Oh, don't worry. You guys will be the first ones to
          hear about it and we'll all celebrate together with a
          great big AMEN. Patti, have a great trip and a VERY
          MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*! Love & Hugs, Karen

          From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
          http://experts.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 5, 2000
            Thanks Karen,
            I am back of news that my trip was filled with love and beauty. My daughter
            and her family had me over for my birthday dinner on Friday; ah, a nice warm
            fire in the fireplace sending out its warmth as I stood and warm my hands to
            remove the chill from my shoulders, one by one they each came to wish me a
            happy birthday and a warm loving hug; son-in-law whom is like a son, my
            daughter, granddaughter, and grandson, we laughed and shared old stories, new
            stories, as we all prepared dinner, cutting up salads, fresh veggies to steam
            - later to open presents of love, and beautifully worded cards. Tears ran
            down my face, being so touched by it all, late in the evening we sat around
            the warm fire gently sharing more stories until it was time to bid them all a
            goodbye.
            Such a wonderful time I had.
            Thanks for the Happy birthday wish Karen, you are so kind and filled with
            love in your heart.
            I won't go on with anymore, as I am still a bit tired from my trip home.
            Love,
            Patti
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 13, 2000
              It really sounds like you had a Hallmark kind of
              visit. What a wonderful pleasure to hear of this kind
              of love being openly shared with joy and energy in
              this day and age. I'm just now getting back on line. I
              sent a separate e-mail thanking everyone who had
              prayed for me in my job hunt. I was officially hired
              today but won't start until they can get paperwork
              finished. A special warm hug from me. Love, Karen

              http://photos.yahoo.com/
            • Nachiketan
              Message 6 of 15 , May 15 10:53 PM

                Dear All,

                Namaste,

                A spiritual Friend told me recently that Satan has left our world..That there is not no Satan anymore.

                I could only laugh..I have been wanting to write a poem on the ongoing confusing battle of two powers..There is a Brute Power of Muscle and force and the other one is of Illiterate, illfeed people.

                So I felt like writing poems on this mad rush of war, hatred & love..Since you are my friends I am giving you this Beautiful gift of my 2 Poems for Free..

                Love You All Lots,

                Nachi.

                **

                The soldiers on both side Fight the War in belief in their God..
                and it makes one compare to find out the lesser evil of these Two Gods..
                Our God asks for killing for Peace and to Rape the helpless woman, and harm innocent child
                and their God asks them to slaughter a man..
                since when did the God felt this thirst for Blood?
                and Since when did God asked for men to rape, kill and loot on Childs Faith in God?
                A Friend tells me that the Satan is No More in this world..
                And I say to Him..with all the Killings, Rapes Going on in Gods Name..
                Maybe it isn't Surprise that the Satan Has left our world..
                Maybe Its Fight between Two Gods Hereon..
                Its a War between Our God and Their God..
                Such is the time that People do not fear Satan Anymore..
                Evil has lost its shine of the sword.
                Man has created A New Satan in the Name of God.

                *

                Everytime someone gets killed, raped or hurt I tie a knot to my heart
                Everytime I shout in anger and pain...I tie another knot..
                and then there comes a time..when the Heart goes soo small
                wrinkled and wrangled and it hurts and bleeds even to touch the heart..
                So I think of Love and Loving Someone Instead..
                to untie one knot..
                and as the forces march on with their wars and games of hatred.
                I too charge up myself with a war..
                The war of Hugging, Kissing, loving As many People As I can..
                To Bring Life back to hearts, and to untie the knots that I have in my heart.