[ANGEL] 29 Aquarius, The Angels of Synthesis

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 18, 2007

      29 degrees Aquarius
      The Angels of Synthesis
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nelion’

      Beloved,

      Through the divine virtues of ‘Nelion’, we inspire synthesis of the vast knowledge that has been gained from out of body travels in mind and feelings.

      We help people synthesize ever growing knowledge, integrating it in context of the bigger picture.

       We help expand the internalized grasp of quaballah, which is the understanding and mastery of divine qualities in being, will, thoughts, feelings and sensations, or whole brain consciousness.

       We help clarify the overall significances of seemingly disparate facts with part-to-whole interrelationships.

      Chances are good that we are involved in those moments of studying the divine virtues of quaballah when you realize the meaning and value of a new insight and how it fits into the larger gestalt of your understanding of reality.  We are in our element during those moments of emergent realization, the “aha !” experience.

      Original Divine Consciousness is everything taken together, and to participate in creation, Divine Consciousness becomes a human being, which is the middle path between all polarities.

      “The middle path of Buddha!”

      A human being is a microcosm of the macrocosm.

      Complexity and simplicity are a polarity, they are simply poles on a continuum of the many and the ONE. The midpoint of this continuum of the many and the ONE is the human being.

       For example,
      a Child of Light exists in the present, which is the middle of past and future.

      The size of a person is in the middle of the continuum of infinitely small and infinitely large.

      On the average, the wisdom of a human being is in the middle of emptiness and omniscience.

      The power of a human being can be in the middle of the continuum of helplessness and omnipotence.

      For example,
      “I, of myself, can do nothing [helplessness].  It is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works [omnipotence].”

      and “I and the Father are ONE.”

      Flowing love of a human being can often be found in the middle of the continuum between self love and cosmic universal love for others.

      An ultimate polarity of an ultimate continuum, the meaning of the path to enlightenment, is to be both in Creation as a human being and be ONE with Divine Being at the same time.

       This requires whole brain experience; Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves operating together. This requires being an infant, a child, an adolescent, and an adult simultaneously.  This is a key to flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness.

      *
      MIRACLES

      The first letter of our name, ‘Nelion’, is ‘N’, the Divine Virtue of Supreme Happiness.  Supreme Happiness shines with a deep red light.  The liver is made from this virtue.

      The second letter, letter ‘E’ is the divine virtue of the full spectrum of all the beings, times, and places in all created realms. It represents divine omnipresence.  Omnipresence shines with a deep purple light.  The spine of every Child of Light is made from this virtue.

       Because the Unified Omnipresent Ocean of Flowing Cosmic Love and Fields of Will and Intelligence are found in the original self of each person, there is a deep instinctive longing to explore and reclaim this larger identity.

      This is why friendships and other loving relationships are so important. Each person and being is another part of self, and relating to others is a way of reconnecting with the larger whole.

      The letter ‘L’ of our name represents all of the Divine Virtues taken together.
      While wandering throughout universes and dimensions, a seeker meets many beings and places that reflect a wide variety of Divine Virtues. Dramatic evidence of the majesty and splendor of Divine Consciousness and Being is seen through the variety and depth of all
      experiences taken together as a whole.

       The virtue of letter L also opens the synthesizing
      of  fragmentary experiences of various divine virtues into the context of a unified whole. This virtue reveals wholistic being, with the ultimate purpose of unity with the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.  The divine virtue of all the divine virtues taken together gives a Child of Light the experience of awe, reveals true spiritual morality, and stimulates vitality and youthening. This virtue shines with a deep glowing translucent olive green light.  The spleen of every Child of Light is made from this virtue.

      The next letter ‘ is the Virtue of Cause and Effect. During out of body travels many teachers are met, and many interactions are experienced that clearly demonstrate the laws of reaping and sowing. The power of being, intention, thought, feelings, and sensations to create changes and effects throughout the unified field becomes increasingly evident. The key phrase of alchemy, "As above, so below", becomes crystal clear. The mystical process of breathing is understood. The divine virtue of Cause and Effect shines with a light opalescent radiance.  The left kidney is made from this virtue.

      Umlaut O, eu, represents the divine virtue of cognition brought about by Love divine.  This virtue is the POWER OF TRANSMUTATION, because LOVE opens the heart of a Child of Light to SEE the original divine blueprint of perfection in everything.  This seeing awakens the divine blueprint.  The cognition brought about by Love Divine shines with a deep orange light. The ovaries and testicles are made from this virtue.

      The letter " is the Divine Virtue of Justice as an original principle.  Maintaining harmony is the true meaning of justice in all universes and dimensions. This harmony is found in the greatest Law of the Universe, The Law of One, in which it is stated that only the highest good of ALL concerned, not just a few, is acceptable. The vastness and purity of this law is evident through learning from the many beings that dwell in the many mansions of infinity.

      This divine virtue shines with an ultramarine blue light.  The throat and windpipe is made from this virtue.

      The last letter, ‘, are flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness that attract solutions to every challenge.

       The beginnings, purposes and destinations of all Divine WISDOM, LOVE, and WILL all result in divine happiness.

      Meditate on the virtues of our name, whenever you need to fit any knowledge into the larger picture. We help with synthesis, analogy, and integration to focus and simplify vast knowledge in the journey to enlightenment.

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more
      *
      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      ~
      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      Angel
      a misted tube by Shiela

      TV dinner still cooling?

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 16, 2009

          If the angel does not appear, click on Forward on top toolbar.

[...]

          The power of a human being  often expresses itself in the middle of the continuum of helplessness and omnipotence.

          For example,
          “I, of myself, can do nothing [helplessness].  It is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works [omnipotence].”

          and “I and the Father are ONE.”

          Flowing love of a human being can often be found in the middle of the continuum between self love and cosmic universal love for others.

          An ultimate polarity of an ultimate continuum, the meaning of the path to enlightenment, is to be  ONE with Divine Being and all creation, and  aware of unity  with even the smallest quantum of energy,  at the same time. This is the experience of an enlightened human .

           This requires whole brain experience; Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves operating together. This requires  deep awarenes of simultaeously experiencing reality from the viewpoint of  being an infant, a child, an adolescent, and an adult.  This is  one of the  keys  to flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness.

          By understanding omnipresence and the importance of flowing feelings of happiness, a person learns the importance of seeing through the eyes of love divine, of awakening the divine perfection within all creation.

          As this happens, the mind overflows with amazing insight.

           Many facets of knowledge concerning creation  form into an overall picture of  simplicity.

          Finally the many aspects  reveal themselves to be features of one simple truth:

          WE ARE ALL ONE.

          *

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • Spiritus Sanctus
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 17, 2010

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 18, 2011
                Happy Bleated Earth Birth Day Sis,

                Loving you with all of my heart of hearts! Hoping your bday was fun and adventerously peacefilled. It is funny that you talk about the ah hahs. I have been getting many latley and have been for several years now. One of my teachings shared that those are about the ego keeping you connected to the prise aspect of myself and a that has no meaning. I did not feel that at all when I was told that. Those ah hahs mean to me that I am in communion with my higher Self and open as a child to receive the blessings of it. Many syncronicities bring in this feeling of being connected to all things as well and I feel that we are mirroing back to our human selves some encouragement that we are on the right path.  I love life and it's mysteries and unfoldment.

                Loll,
                Your Sis Rael

                "When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator"
                (Mahatma Gandhi)

                Rael of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
                "May you embrace your divine inheritance and blossom to the nectar of universal oneness in the love and light of ever expanding perfection."

                If the angel does not appear, click on Forward on top toolbar.

                experiences taken together as a whole.

                 The virtue of letter L also opens the synthesizing
                of  fragmentary experiences of various divine virtues into the context of a unified whole. This virtue reveals wholistic being, with the ultimate purpose of unity with the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.  The divine virtue of all the divine virtues taken together gives a Child of Light the experience of awe, reveals true spiritual morality, and stimulates vitality and youthening. This virtue shines with a deep glowing translucent olive green light.  The spleen of every Child of Light is made from this virtue.

                The next letter ‘I’ is the Virtue of Cause and Effect. During out of body travels many teachers are met, and many interactions are experienced that clearly demonstrate the laws of reaping and sowing. The power of being, intention, thought, feelings, and sensations to create changes and effects throughout the unified field becomes increasingly evident. The key phrase of alchemy, "As above, so below", becomes crystal clear. The mystical process of breathing is understood. The divine virtue of Cause and Effect shines with a light opalescent radiance.  The left kidney is made from this virtue.

                Umlaut O, eu, represents the divine virtue of cognition brought about by Love divine.  This virtue is the POWER OF TRANSMUTATION, because LOVE opens the heart of a Child of Light to SEE the original divine blueprint of perfection in everything.  This seeing awakens the divine blueprint.  The cognition brought about by Love Divine shines with a deep orange light. The ovaries and testicles are made from this virtue.

                The letter "O’ is the Divine Virtue of Justice as an original principle.  Maintaining harmony is the true meaning of justice in all universes and dimensions. This harmony is found in the greatest Law of the Universe, The Law of One, in which it is stated that only the highest good of ALL concerned, not just a few, is acceptable. The vastness and purity of this law is evident through learning from the many beings that dwell in the many mansions of infinity.

                This divine virtue shines with an ultramarine blue light.  The throat and windpipe is made from this virtue.

                The last letter, ‘N’, are flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness that attract solutions to every challenge.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 16, 2013

                    Inline image 1

[...]

                    []
[...]

                    Photo: Believe in yourself. Take
control of your life. Your life is not
behind you, your memories are behind
you. Your life is always right here,
right now. Think only of the best and
expect only the best, you are worth it.
Look always at the positive side of
everything, train yourself to do that,
it is up to you. Remember the amount of
energy is the same. Invest it in getting
what you want instead of what you do not
want in your life.

                    Or go to the lovingpurelove website

                    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
                  • Cynthia Schlosser
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 16, 2014

                      []

                      29 degrees Aquarius
                      The Angels of Synthesis
                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Nelion

                      Beloved,

                       The beginnings, purposes and destinations of all Divine WISDOM, LOVE, and WILL result in divine happiness.

                       Through the divine virtues of Nelion, we inspire synthesis of the vast knowledge that has been gained from all knowledge, including out of body travels in mind and feelings.

[...]

                      great divine
                            director
                       For example,
                      “I, of myself, can do nothing [helplessness].  It is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works [omnipotence].”and “I and the Father are ONE.”

                      Flowing love of a human being can often be found in the middle of the continuum between self love and cosmic universal love for others.

                      An ultimate polarity of an ultimate continuum, the meaning of the path to enlightenment, is to be  ONE with Divine Being and all creation, and
                      aware of unity with even the smallest quantum of energy, at the same time.

                      This is the experience of an enlightened human.

                      This requires whole brain experience; Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves operating together.This requires deep awareness of
                      simultaneously experiencing reality from the viewpoint of being an infant, a child, an adolescent, and an adult.

                      This is one of the keys to flowing feelings of Supreme Happiness.
                      By understanding omnipresence and the importance of flowing feelings of
                      happiness, a person learns the importance of seeing through the eyes of love divine, of awakening the divine perfection within all creation.
                      CreatorBeing3
[...]

                       Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                      Theangel messages are indexed there.

                      To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

                      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

                      ***********

                      ******************

                      For a copy of the

                      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                      Feel free to share these messages.

                      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                      Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
                      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                      Ebook and audio format.

                      FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

                      Homesite:

                      www.spiritussanctus.com

                      Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                      Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                       A window will drop down.
                       Click on Downloads.

                      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                      That should do it.
                      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                      Thanks for sharing this music.

                      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                      www.sacredpaintings.com

                      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                      Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300 pin 200100#
                      8:45PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
                      Please feel free to share these with others.

                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 16

                        []

                        29 degrees Aquarius
                        The Angels of Synthesis
                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                        Nelion

                        Beloved,

                         Through the divine virtues of Nelion, we inspire synthesis of the vast knowledge that has been gained from all knowledge, including out of body travels in mind and emotions.

                        We help people synthesize ever growing knowledge, integrating it in context of the bigger picture.

                        We help expand the internalized grasp of quaballah, which is the
                        understanding and mastery of divine qualities in being, will, thoughts, emotions and sensations, or whole brain consciousness.

[...]

                        This is one of the keys to flowing emotions of Supreme Happiness.

                        Happiness creates cohesion in creation, in a way similar to gravity.

                         By understanding omnipresence and the importance of flowing emotions of
[...]

                        being, intention, thought, emotions, and sensations to create changes and effects throughout the unified field becomes increasingly
                        evident.The key phrase of alchemy, "As above, so below", becomes crystal clear. The connection
                        between will and emotion and breath is revealed.The mystical process of creating causes and effects through breathing is understood. The divine