Welcome To Night Light News.htm

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2001
      Welcome To Night Light News
      Dear Group I hope this attempt isn't an empty envelope like the last attempt.
          Enjoy, Mike

      Celestial Hosts
      Full Moon & New Moon
      Astronomically Speaking
      Monthly Horoscopes
      Weekly Horoscopes
      Aries
      Taurus
      Gemini
      Cancer
      Leo
      Virgo
      Libra
      Scorpio
      Sagittarius
      Capricorn
      Aquarius
      Pisces

      Esoteric Astrology for the week of June 7 - 13, 2001

      We begin the week with Moon in Capricorn. That's an orderly, ambitious Moon, where we feel like goats climbing mountain after mountain. Hard task, great rewards, if we work diligently. This occurs Thursday and Friday. On Saturday morning the Moon enters Aquarius. We leave the labors of the corporate world to seek the unknown future. "Woe is me," says Hercules (Gemini), seeking the golden apples of synthesis between the past (Cap) and future (Aquarius) and asking when the revolution will begin. It has. Can't you see it yet? Aquarius Moon occurs Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Sunday is a very good day. Monday has veils hanging from it, and late afternoon, the Moon enters Pisces. We move from the mental (Aquarius) to the watery (Pisces) and that means feelings and emotions, oceans and baths, surfing and swimming are our focus. Dreaming, too. For two days and nights, till Wednesday evening, tales of the fishes will be heard everywhere. Compassion should rule. The Dalai Lama's favorite word. He'll say it a lot till we "get" it. Have we? What is Compassion? Venus is in Taurus till July 5th urging us to seek comfort and the better things in life. Most of us won't want to get out of bed or off the couch for about six weeks. We don't already, with Mars (action) and Mercury (inter-action) retro. Study is best during this time. Venus is Ray 5 (Scientific Knowledge) and Taurus is Ray 4 (the Art of Living). Therefore we should be studying and/or researching scientific methods and ways to synthesize what we do with how we live -- creating an intelligent life design. In other words, does everything in our lives harmonize into one unified whole? We could study and ponder on our energy present situation, which could use some thoughtful, scientific types (Ray 5) who can and will research how each city, state, and community can become self-sufficient in terms of its energy source and use. If our President and his officials are not interested, who's left? Why, we are! Humanity is Ray 4 (Harmony through Chaos). Ray 4, ruling city and state affairs, represents conflict before a new level of harmony arises. Ancient Wisdom texts say that as the new millennium (this one) unfolds, people will begin to govern themselves. We can thank President George W. Bush for the opportunity to self govern, okay, now who (more than one) on the couch can facilitate this? And who's got the plans? Shall we all do this together? That's synthesis, the purpose of Gemini where the Sun is now.

      For more information about new classes starting in May 2001: Learning More

      ARIES (March 21-April 20): You may go back to a previous group of friends and see what they're up to. They may have changed in the past several years, so expect something new yet old. You'll also review plans and perhaps old wounds. In that review you'll learn something big. The most important situation for the next six weeks is financial review and your comfort level. It will define you.

      TAURUS (April 21-May 21): Money. If I said nothing else but that word, it would sum up the entire situation you're facing. Your money with others. Your resources and how they combine with another. Your ability to communicate about financial things and bring them to the large community or group. You, too, must review previous plans that need to be taken to the world. It looks like a party or something.

      GEMINI (May 23-June 20): You are polarized, dualized, split, and feel really like Castor and Pollux, the two Gemini stars, one that's waning (getting dimmer) and the other waxing (glowing brighter). Now what does this mean? Esoterically (inner), your personality has now grown strong enough to support the greater reality called the Soul. Who will be your friends/colleagues now that you're in the midst of vast Spiritual change? You know.

      CANCER (June 21-July 20): If you haven't dipped into the religious waters yet, then be prepared for a deluge. Here's a little agenda. Begin with the Vedas, go onto Hinduism, peek in Janism, go up to Tibetan Buddhism, define Judaism, and study Catholicism. Think on these as developmental states in the evolution of humanity, of which you are one part. Prayers may be needed as part of your daily work schedule. If any problems arise, call me.

      LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): If you're going anywhere be sure to get the lay of the land in every detail. Research the history of the area you are visiting, know about the people, the culture, the foods, and the music. Without this you will miss the most important aspects of your travels. In order to meet opportunity you must be prepared. Go with a group. Be philosophical.

      VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): During the Mars/Mercury retros, you should be defining your work in the world, communicating all aspects to everyone and finding an artist and printer to create brochure, cards, catalogues, and anything that tells others about your professional self. You are to project ease and beauty. It's a creative effort. Don't be critical but do be discriminating.

      LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You are to develop both the lower and higher minds, think about higher education, and where it will eventually take you. Either you need to go to school or actually create a school/college. Whatever it is, begin with the curriculum -- what you need to study or what your school needs to teach. You've already got the foundation. Now expand it.

      SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Money arrives from far away, or at least some sort of resources do. They are to be respected as gifts from others who care about you. Do not put them in some corner to waste away from disuse. Also, you are to begin to think of investments that will prove their worth in the distant future. Consult professionals. And don't let your home dissolve.

      SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): The issue of self-identity within relationships continues for the next year. Know that your choice of partners and intimates has been chosen by you so you can know yourself better. By interacting with them you are able to see and understand yourself, eliminate behaviors you no longer need to nourish, and integrate a new state of self-purpose. Thank everyone for their service to you.

      CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): Read Cancer, and then go to work knowing that service is the balanced pH factor between what we think we want and what we really have. In order to neutralize all tense and uneasy situations, you will need to communicate clearly, act with confidence, seek a higher reality, and sleep a lot more. Calcium and B vitamins help, too. And identify your goals on paper.

      AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): Transformations continue and the group's not helping much, at least not the group you depended on. But the world group sees you clearly as an important messenger. Hold fast to comfort. This can be found in the home. A new creativity will emerge, along with a new structure for communication. You are not dissolving. An old reality is.

      PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): Be wise in all interactions of the worldly type. Plunge not into old angry issues, maintain a calm demeanor, think about various ways to feel at home, communicate with a Gemini, and keep the peace. A wayward wind comes howling into your world. Steady. It's cleansing the Way.

      About Night Light News | In the News | Astrological Overview for the Month | Astrology & Health

      Esoteric (Soul) Astrology | Astrology & Your Child | Lunar Gardening | Fun & Entertainment

      Learning More | Visitor Registration & Comments | Other Sites Sites | Home

      All contents Copyright ©2001 Night Light News. All Rights Reserved.

    • Mike Macklin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2001
        Welcome To Night Light News

        Celestial Hosts
        Full Moon & New Moon
        Astronomically Speaking
        Monthly Horoscopes
        Weekly Horoscopes
        Aries
        Taurus
        Gemini
        Cancer
        Leo
        Virgo
        Libra
        Scorpio
        Sagittarius
        Capricorn
        Aquarius
        Pisces

        Esoteric Astrology for the week of June 14 - 20, 2001

        It's Father's Day Sunday. Honor him (her), and anyone else who fits the description of the Life-seeding/Creator Principle, otherwise known as "Father." (Mother is the Love Principle but that was last month.) Flag Day is Thursday. Flags symbolize a nation's spirit and the spirit of its people. The flag of the United States was created in 1773 and it is said that a strange and mysterious person appeared to our nation's leaders with a prototype picture of our flag saying it "represented freedom " and that the "sixth root race would evolve under the Stars and Stripes," after which, the stranger promptly disappeared. The colors red and white symbolize Ray 1, the Life principle. Blue represents Ray 2, the Love/Wisdom principle. Our country is learning how to act within the balance of Power (Ray 1) and Love (Ray 2) through Wisdom. We're learning this, too. Thursday and Friday are Aries Moon days. Time to initiate new thought-forms. Notice I did not say actions. Due to the Mars/Mercury retrogrades, new activity can occur after June 28th or July 19th. For now, initiate new ideas and plans only mentally. Review desires, goals, motivations. On Friday, Mercury opposes Chiron. This means our words can hurt or heal, both self and others. This influence lasts for a week or more. Careful with words. Have the intention at all time for Goodwill. This is the reflection of the Will-To-Good, the highest level of God's Will. Should we do this, Right Human Relations occurs and then Peace occurs, too. This is Gemini work. Saturday the Moon is void-of-course so nothing connects. Sunday is Father's Day. Be inventive, revolutionary, and unusual on Sunday. It will be accepted. Monday everyone will talk loudly, a lot, and with great exaggeration. Mercury and Jupiter (both Ray 2 planets) join. Let the word "love" permeate every sentence. The color of this love is indigo blue. It has wisdom attached to it. Wear blue on Monday. Look at the sky. It's blue, too. So are the oceans which reflect the sky. Why is that? Because Love is the quality (a Soul quality) we are to develop in this solar (Sun) system. In the last one we developed the seeds of the Mind and in the next one we'll develop Will. This is esoteric. Tuesday and Wednesday are Gemini Moon days. Watch for dualities. Wednesday is the eve before Summer Solstice (and a solar eclipse) as Sun enters Cancer and Ray 3 begins to fall to Earth. Change continues.

        For more information about new classes starting in May 2001: Learning More

        ARIES (March 21-April 20): Great possibilities can occur in the next two weeks in terms of you creating an entire new future. It's based on what ideas and thought forms you harbor with hope in the matrix of your mind. You have the potential to harmonize multiple realities into one vision. Pure reason is available. This is Love in evolution. Access technology and science. Be graceful in speech and manners.

        TAURUS (April 21-May 21): You are impelled to anchor your visions into reality, form, and matter. You, the Eye of the Bull, "see" everything. The difficulty will be that hardly anyone sees as you. Therefore you will have to be the anchor. In this way you will help destroy old forms. Use art as a means for illuminative insight. In this way others will understand. A "wedding" takes place.

        GEMINI (May 23-June 20): What's occurring, and so painful at this time, is illusion is being destroyed. That means it's disappearing. But illusion has such deep tentacles and goes way back into your past. Since your mind is to "lead humanity," you cannot lead with veils over your eyes. The veils are dropping and thus the pain. Use your will to pierce the darkness. The Dweller dwells there. Let it turn into the Angel of the Presence. The Soul needs to be invoked.

        CANCER (June 21-July 20): Did you know that it's the mind that expresses Love? Everyone thinks it's the heart but since we are Pure Mind, the mind is the principle that needs to be called upon. Something needs to be returned to the Father. Do you know what this is? Something is finished. A new cycle begins. Communicate only Goodwill.

        LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): What does the image of the Water Bearer have to do with you? Well, it's the image of Aquarius, pouring the waters of Knowledge into the minds and hearts of thirsty humanity. Can you find yourself in this job description? Something needs to be united here, the heart of the matter needs to be of active service to humanity. Ask deeply, even pray for this. Then it will be given and you will be at peace.

        VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You are to bring forth your intelligence in all manner of things &endash; your speech, your presence, your attire, your personality (body, emotions, lower mind). This will show others that the tool of the mind actively attempts to relate dualities and polarities into one harmonious whole. This is a process that produces initiation, a new stage of development. You're its carrier.

        LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You can be rational (that's OK), or you can be intuitional (better). Your higher mind needs to oversee your lower, rational mind. What does this mean? In all situations there are two decisions offered. Choose the higher road. Being a natural teacher, you need to show wisdom for you are the guide to many who meet you on the Path of Life. Ask how, up to now, you have mentored them?

        SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Your mental powers at this time are potent. Don't just let it be available only for the self. Through words of loving intention, you can bring forth the potency of other people's mind force, too. This will reorient both you and them. Do this gently, demonstrate it first, then watch as others transform. This is your duty.

        SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): Do you know the components of Right Human Relations (RHR)? It's not something that can be taught. RHR is the result of having the intention for Goodwill in all areas of life, which is your task for the next six months. The outcome of RHR is Peace. An entire new philosophy and education will be built from this. Can you spearhead it?

        CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): You are to gestate all ideas. Like a mother (nurturing principle) whose entire focus is the child (Sun), you are to nurture and vivify with your thoughts new activities that are to begin after July 19th. For now, stay home, nurture and vivify (give life to) everything there. This will give your life strength and a magnetic quality. By midsummer, a birth occurs.

        AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): You are to harness love, link it to your willingness to serve, and ask from the depths of your heart and mind, just what this service is to be. Be willing to explore different avenues, don't judge anything, and know that a greater reality awaits. Perhaps the blueprint isn't complete yet. You are its focus. Patience.

        PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): Do, say, write, communicate in ways that help others to feel safe, secure, and in control. This is done is by providing knowledge and information only. Nourishment is a factor here. The emotions have to be "shaped" so they express the Mind of God. Concentrate on this "mind" principle, and all things are soothed and the higher realities emerge. Be a "lighted house."