Re: Re: simply, the present moment - Citrine "The Merchants Stone"

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2007
      Dear fellow traveller, companion of my heart
      Citrine is so much more than for money
      It's main function is to transmute negativity. Because of this attribute
      it's one stone that never needs any particular clearing or cleaning. It's
      probably why it's also good in cash tins etc. Because money from various
      sources can bring negativity with it.
      Citrine is very good at promoting happiness and success in all aspects of
      life. It allows for the confidence to achieve anything one has a desire to
      do and be.

      I apologise if you thought I was asking for money as it certainly was not my
      intent. I included the stone in the bracelet I made for someone else as a
      means to promote success and abundance in all avenues of their life.
      In the bracelet I included Pink Coral and Fluorite, which I will discuss in
      future articles of Simply, the present moment.
      with love
      from my heart to yours
      Gaele
      here DownUnder, in the Land of OZ

      From: "mnmnu111" <mnmnu111@...:
      Don't wory I am not anxious for money.
      I'm didn't ask for your money.

      > Citrine: This is a definite stone of success! It is particularly
      helpful in assisting with abundance and prosperity. It further
      enhances and enjoyment of life and spiritual growth. Also augments
      happiness, creativity, protection, generosity, strength, confidence,
      stability and moderation. . Energizes and invigorates, increasing
      motivation and physical energy. Dissipates negative energies,
      promotes inner calm. Cleanses aura and aligns the etheric body with
      the physical body.
      http://www.mooncavecrystals.com/PropertiesA/PropertiesA.htm