"Crazy Street" {REVISED} by C.S. Snow

  • Christopher Scott Snow
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2007
      Dearest Coterie-

      Gashi.

      I've just noticed that once again what I typed was not what was on
      the paper. (I'm getting old and my proofreading ain't what it used to
      be. I hate it when that happens!)

      I only post revisions when the typo causes glaring discontinuity to
      the rhythm of a piece or causes an interpretation differant from the
      one that was intended.

      This one is sort of bobsy-twins with Howie's "Rainy Day Parade."
      They're both from the same idea of someone being in their own little
      world and observing the "real world" from their perspective.

      And feedback is welcome. I don't bite!

      Enjoi!

      -Scotty

      "Crazy Street"