Fw: To Share Angel Message from my Doreen Virtue 'Daily Guidance from Your Angel Orable Cards' for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007

      Hello everyone on this Winter evening:

      The card I drew for all of us today was the one that tells us to 'Focus on Service.'  I used this stationery (and I cannot really remember who shared it with me in the first place, but if the person who did will let me know, I will be more than happy to give them credit) because so many people do their service through a church setting.  However, there are many other ways of serving others besides through a church, so however you choose to do your service is is fine.  I just needed something to relate to is message, and this church stationery is why came to my mind.

      Anyway, the message from the card on this subject today is:

      "Your soul desires only to joyfully serve, adn to swim in a constant stream of bliss.  This stream continuously feeds you everything you need.  Put your entire focus upon staying in this stream of giving and receiving in every situation, and in all that you do."

      And the rest of this message, taken from the instruction booklet that came with the cards is:

      ""This card comes to you because you have been worried about your life's mission.  Perhaps you have felt insecure about whether you will make enough money, be successful or be well received by others.  Instead of concerns about what you will receive or other people's reactions, focus solely upon how you can serve.   use your natural talents, passions and interests to help others o some vital cause that appeals to you.  Then, through the Law of Attraction, you will receive all of the support you will need.

      ADDITIONAL MEANINGS FOR THIS CARD  Release money worries to God adn the angels  *  Be receptive to inner Divine guidance and follow it without hesitation  *  If you get nervous, focus on service."

      I dearly loved this message today and want to add a comment to the one mentioned about being concerned about other people's reactions to you.  Remember that what other people think of you and how they feel about you is none of your business -- these should not concern you because they feelings belong totally to them.  So just concentrate on doing  what you do best or what gives you the most pleasure to do for others or for the world a in providing service to others, and in that way, you will be on your way to finding your bliss.

      Once more, continue to enjoy your evening and may your night be filled with peaceful and renewing sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  For the music today, I am sharing the 'Law of Attraction' meditation with all of you today.  It is by Brenda Womack and is quite wonderful, if you just listen to the words very carefully.