Patti Re: Simply, the present moment -Gaspeite

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2007
      Hi Patti
      Beautiful words from you for me, thankyou
      We all do what we need at the time as part of life's journey. How do you do it - doesn't come into it for we all walk our path either consciously or not in the way appropriate to us.
      I thought this song from Gerry and the Pacemakers a fun example
      in love and laughter
      Gaele
      here DownUnder in the land of OZ