Fw: 16 Gemini The Angels of External Splendor

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2001
      Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2001 12:14 PM
      Subject: 16 Gemini The Angels of External Splendor

      16 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of External Splendor

      Also known as

      The Angels of ’Cepacha’

      The divine virtue of outward beauty is our special province, especially the physical attractiveness of the children of God.

      We inspire understanding of the natural beauty and wisdom inherent in the physical body, and teach ways to enhance beauty according to the laws of analogy.

      Hair is an external part of the nervous system and carries subtle energy. Depending on how it is worn, cranial energy is directed to lower energy centers or concentrated on higher ones. The addition of gemstones, plants, and other elements as ornaments also affect energy meridians in powerful ways.

      In addition to hair, we also inspire the use of fabrics to harmonize, energize, protect, and bless the human body.

      Different fabrics have different effects on energy, and the way that fabrics are draped about the body also carries a profound impact. We often inspire long flowing styles that allow energy to flow without interruption between the column of energy centers and glands.

      Color has an impact on energy, consciousness, and health. Patterns and designs also emit powerful vibrations. The wise use of combinations of fabric, style, color, designs, ornamentation, and hair are important to both the wearer and the beholder in manifesting harmony, beauty, and splendor.

      C…We are able to spiritualize matter and bring through divine qualities such as beauty and splendor.

      E…In the process of transferring consciousness to the sons and daughters of God , we can intensify and augment these subtle, special effects into visible forms.

      P…We do this work as humble devoted servants who lovingly revivify seekers and reawaken their sensitivity to perceive beauty from the universal standpoint.

      A…Our perspective is the highest wisdom and illumination of the enlightened mind, focusing notably on the purity of the ideal of beauty and splendor.

      Ch…we work with translating universal symbols and making these representations easily understandable to all in order to facilitate a transformation process.

      A…We use artistic talent to heal the mind.’

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of D, D, B,G, D sharp, and G.

      Here is our story:

      MaryAnne had been afraid to break away from the traditions of her family and society. Her hair was short, her clothes stylish and sophisticated. Everything about her was carefully groomed according to the most conservative and refined expectations of her peers.

      As she aged, she realized that if she kept on doing what she was doing, her life might not ever change. She did not feel fulfilled. She did not feel excited, or inspired. People did not really see her. When they looked at her, their reactions were automatic and repetitive and superficial.

      So she announced to one and all that she was moving. Her Mother gave her part of her inheritance and she left.

      She packed up and went to another town in another part of the country where no one knew her. She enrolled in workshops, went to spas, toned her body and changed her diet for the better. She let her hair grow long for the first time in her life. It was beautiful fine hair, one of her best features, and finally it was free to grow and hang naturally.

      She began to wear long comfortable dresses of natural fibers, the kind that flowed softly and simply. She learned that different days were represented by different angels and different colors and she wore colors that were appropriate for each day. She learned about the healing effects of minerals on the body and had beautiful jewelry made.

      She soon learned what comfortable feet were! She kicked off her stiff uncomfortable shoes and vowed to never wear them again. Her back straightened up and soon she was walking with a gentle rhythmic motion.

      Men began to notice her. Women began to respect her presence.

      She discovered that when she put her hair up, she felt protected and more highly attuned to the intellect. When she wore it flowing and long, she felt more integrated with nature and with the earth.

      Soon she had a reputation as a great beauty, something that had never happened to her before.

      At Christmastime she flew back to her family in Boston for family reunion. This time, as always, everyone else was wearing the same conservative  clothes, with the same predictable hairstyles that they had always  worn.  As she walked in the door, her relatives nearly went into shock, they were seeing her as if for the first time.

      She held her ground and moved graciously and elegantly among them. Soon laughter and relaxed good will permeated the gathering. People could hardly take their eyes off of her, so dazzling was her beauty.

      The Angels of Cepacha had done their job well. An elegant saphire ring sparkled on her right hand, and a lovely necklace of rose quartz cascaded down to her waist. The periwinkle blue velvet dress flowed to the floor, reminiscent of a Greek Goddess. Her fine dark brown hair was loosely coiled upon her head, held with a tiny spray of holly leaves made of green jade and rubies, elegantly highlighting the graceful curve of her neck. A few loose tendrils of hair drifted down her back .

       A warm fire burned brightly in the huge ornate fireplace.  MaryAnne positioned herself slightly in front of it on the side near the great tree.  Her third cousin on her Father's side, Benjamin, looked over at her and could hardly breathe, so beautiful was the vision of her standing there.

      There was a splendid feeling of magic that she brought that had never been present at the family reunion before.

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Home web site:

      Try also

      Healing Hands Of Light
      Healing Hands Testimonials