Fw: To Share Angel Message for Today from Doreen Virtue's 'Daily Guidance from the Angels Oracle Cards'

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Hello everyone today:

      I do hope you are all doing well and are all as happy as you can be, even if you may be going through challenging and trying conditions in your life.  It seems to me that January is one of the worst months in the year for most people because there are always extra bills, because of Christmas, and usually, it is very cold and uncomfortable outside, so some of us (like me) have to spend most of the time in the house.  In fact, it seems like once January is over, things start going uphill a little bit, for most people.  So this being February 3red, maybe -- just maybe -- things are starting to improve for all of us.

      Of course these things do not apply to those people who are suffering all kinds of setbacks for all kinds of reasons, and it is those people for whom I am praying extra hard these days, praying for their highest and best good, while praying that things will get better and that a way will be found to get all of you out of any dilemma you may have found yourself in, through no fault of your own.  May God and His (or Her) angels hear your prayer and our prayers for you and enable you to find a way out of any trouble or problems that you may be having at this point in time.

      For today, Doreen's message is on 'Grounding Yourself.'

      Again, I tried very hard to find an angel to go with this message, but found that almost impossible.  it seems that most of my angel graphics show angels floating in the sky or walking on a cloud, which most definitely does not reflect grounding, except for the ones when they are praying, which is one way some people ground themselves -- by asking for help in doing so.

      I used this one because this special angel is standing on firm ground, guarding and guiding two children, so she seems very grounded as well as very focused in doing what she was assigned to do -- by God.

      So the first part of this message for today from the card I drew for us all today is:

      "When you detach from awareness of your body and the physical world, you become ungrounded.  Although it is pleasant to flow heavenward, your attention and work are needed upon the earth.  We are helping you balance the spiritual and material worlds so that you can enjoy a fulfilling Earthly life."

      The rest of the message for today on this subject, from the accompanying instruction booklet that came with these cards is:

      "This card is a signal that your energy and attention need to be grounded.  If you have been feeling spacey, confused or forgetful, this card speaks to the reason.  "Ungroundedness' means that your attention is directed up too high -- as if you are not in your body.  A balance is needed between a focus on spirit and a focus on Earth.  You can ground yourself by walking barefoot on grass or soil, by eating foods from the ground like potatoes or carrots, by rubbing  your bare feet, by touching (or hugging) a tree or touching a plant or by visualizing roots coming from the bottom of your feet into the  Earth.  Grounding will help you to better concentrate and focus, and will also increase your connections to the angels.

      'ADDITIONAL MEANINGS FOR THIS CARD:  Spend time gardening  *  Work with flower essences  *  Adjust your diet and other lifestyle habits so that they support yuor mental and physical awareness  *  Make sure that the words you speak or write are practical, grounded and understandable  *  Be down-to-earth and authentic in your relationships  *  Send love and light to Mother Earth."

      Wow!  I am not sure about anyone else, but I found a lot of great food for thought here, and was also reminded that maybe when I feel unfocused or confused or spacey, it could very well be that I am just ungrounded as opposed to just being forgetful.  It really puts a different spin on why thigns happen as they do sometimes, and makes me aware that I should be more aware of what is going on so that I can recognize when I am feeling a little ungrounded and do something about it.

      So do take the time to enjoy the rest of your evening for those still up and for those in foreign lands, I hope you are enjoying your day as well.   For those here in the United States, may your night be filled with peaceful sleep and lovely dreams.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  In the absence of finding music that related to this message at all, I decided to use this one today -- it is called 'Unbearable Love.'  If we would all just take the time to send unconditional as well as unbearable love and light to the Universe every day, we might be able to make a great difference in the world around us.