Fw: To Share Message for Today from My 'Angels All Arond Us' Desk Calendar for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Hello everyone yet again:

      And, no, I have not lost my marbles today, and yes, I know this is supposedly Christmas stationery.  However, since I needed some stationery with an angel chorus singing, this was the only one I could find to fit that bill today.  Besides, if we all do what we are told to do in ou spiritual teachings by living each day doing going, being good, caring for others and doing for others, aren't we really all be living the spirit of Christmas every day anyway.

      So just for information, the message for today is:

      "There must be always remaining in everyone's life some place for the singing of angels.'
                                                      -----Howard Thurman

      Again, I am not sure how any of the rest of you feel about the importance of angels being in our lives and around us all the time, but to me, this is one of the most important realizations in my life.  So it stands to reason that I would be fascinated by the the idea of the angwl singing,.  I think that is one of the reasons I love 'Touched by An Agnel' so much, because every so often they would show angels singing, and to me, there seem to be nothing more beautiful, unless it would be Elvis singing with a choir of angels.  Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these words today.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Midi I shared to day is called 'Angel Voices' by Sullivan.  Enjoy!

       Jackie Lacy
      Group Shared Graphic
      Font: Roselyn
      2004