Fw: To Share Message from Ronna Herman's ARchangel Michael's Card Deck #2

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Hello again everyone:

      Again it is my pleasure and privilege to share the words from the card I drew from Ronna Herman's Archangel Michael and the Spiritual Hierarchy Speaks to Your Heart and Soul Deck #2, and the message for today is from Isis.  Some resources call this archangel Lady Isis, but here she is simply called 'Isis.'

      And the message from this beautiful archangel today is:

      "Meditate daily and night, better yet become
      a living meditation so that every waking moment
      is focused on the highest purpose for all.
      Then bring your love and power together
      to create the meridians of light and energy
      so that your strength is flowing back and forth
      amongst you and radiating out from you,
      both into the heavens and down to the center
      of your Mother Earth."

      Again, I am completely blown away by the words in this message, as I have been with everyone of these special cards.  Again, it is my wish that maybe this wonderful words with resonate with some of you, too.

      Continue to enjoy your evening and may you sleep the sleep of the angels tonight.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Midi I am sharing tonight is called 'Light Upon Light,' I found it not only beautiful but relaxing as well.  Enjoy!