The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 035 - 4 February 2007 - You can do whatever you want to do."

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2007

      Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Ta Ra Na Da Ai Sha

      Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Ta Ra Na Da Ai Sha
      Aku Terima Nor Hafiza Abdul Hadi
      Music Playing is:Wedding

      The Singers of the Venus Flytrap the latest Thai Group were pretty in white bridal corsets during their virgin public performance last November

      Venus Flytrap is Thailand's first
      LADYBOY BAND TO SIGN A RECORD DEAL
      What is in a Name
      What does the Name
      Venus Fly Trap Suggest to you
      Do you know what a Lady Boy is?
      (Look it up if you don't know)

      Names have so many meanings
      and when we add a picture to the name
      we
      get another impression

      EJA
      Chose the Name EJA for Herself
      Not knowing that the name Given by her parents meant
      Protector of Light

      Now is this EJA (or NorHafiza)

      Or
      Is This Eja or NorHafiza??
      Aku Terima Nor Hafiza Abdul Hadi

      Does  Your understanding of WHO Venus FLY Trap IS OR ARE
      apply to any way in which
      you see EJA or Nor Hafiza

      Or do you see

      THE PROTECTOR OF THE LIGHT IN HER REGARDLESS OF WHICH PICTURE I SHARE WITH YOU
      Would you want Eja or NorHahfiza
       as
      YOUR VALENTINE

      Search the internet for
      THAI LADY BOYS VENUS FLY TRAP
      and ask your self
      Would you want one of these beauties as
      YOUR VALENTINE
      (yes I know Valentines day is a 10 Days Away)
      and prices of Roses Double or Triple or More
      One Day a Year and Any where in the World

      As I have known Eja better and realised the Galactic Energy in EJA
      a Name someone created for herself years ago

      I realise more and more the importance of Names and what they mean on our Journey

      Do you know the MEANING of your NAME at Birth an
      NOW
      Does you name mean who you are?
      Have you considered the meaning off your name
      have you considered what the name you how present yourself to the world as is also how you present yourself to yourself

      Have you considered if you are living THE TRUTH about yourself
      or
      Are you Living a LIE about yourself

      DO YOU EVEN KNOW

      A Special Friend of Mine now sees herself as
      Christine
      when she shares with me (from Marianne Wilson_
      "…There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
      She wants to be anonymous and I honour her request
      Yet she has power in her beyond what she is willing to admit

      sometimes I "freak Her" out in our conversations
      but
      The Power she has is her power

      Eja has Power that she is not yet assessing BUT SHE WILL as influences that are not for her highest good move away from her
      IN LOVE

      Influences not for My Highest Good are Moving away from Me because I have asked for it

      Again

      What about You

      Some of my friends that I love dearly have chosen to stay in situations that (to me) are not for their highest good
      BUT THAT IS THEIR CHOICE

      The LADYBOYS MADE THEIR CHOICE
      Eja made her choice and continues to Makes Her choices

      So Does Christine

      Again

      What about you

      Once Venus Flytrap makes it big in Thailand
      “We want people to accept us and to listen to our songs and hear the sounds first. Then they can judge us later,” says Sweet Venus Amy.
      “Don’t see us as ladyboys; just listen to what we are doing and then if you like it, open your mind and accept us and accept other ladyboys as people.”
      We want to tell other ladyboys that if you don’t have beauty, you can still concentrate on other things to be successful.
      Not just dancing or singing or being in beauty competitions; you can do whatever you want to do.”

      The "Katoeys" plan world domination
      starting with Malaysia

      ..................Said Amy ...............WE LOVE MALAYSIAN MEN

      and

      To the 5 Ladies of Venus Fly Trap
      WE  LOVE YOU TO
      Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Dha Zhi Ta Ra Na Da Ai Sha

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 4 February 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·