Michael, please help with the missing letters in the cipher

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      The cipher is below:
      A = E---------F = V---------LH = SCH-------------R = T-----------V = D
      B = R---------G = W---------M = L----------------S = N-----------W = P
      CH = H--------I = O---------N = G----------------T = B-----------Y = J
      D = M---------K = Z---------O = U----------------TZ = K--------ZH = CH
      E = A---------L = S---------P = F----------------U = I-----------Z = C

      how to cipher these letters please.

    • Kate McCarthy
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        Dear Friends...

        The message for Todays Angel....

        Gagolchon...

        has inspired such wonderful feelings tonight.

        The "Reading"... as it would be called in a church.... is beautiful.

        It is perfect... just the way it is.

        Tomorrow... I celebrate with my family... and my baby daughter... the forthcoming birth of my grandaughter "Grace"....

        Gagolchon... is all about Grace.... today.

        Her due date is March 31st.

        But, when my daughter first found out she was pregnant... she was told the due date was April 13th... which was the date of my first daughter...Gina's.... death.

        To me... it was a gift.... a message.

        The Lord giveth... when the need arises.... and the Lord taketh away."

        and sometimes.... "The Lord Giveth... Back again."

        Todays message is so lovingly excepted by my heart .... this night.

        The music... the colors.... the written message.... is just... so for me.

        Through this group of people... I recognize "my angels" are here with me... hours before a message from the site comes through now.

        As I walked into my apartment this afternoon... some of the potted plants on my porch where whispering.... "feed me"....

        So.... I would not know how to "listen" and to "see" ... if I'd not studied this work....

        Thank all of you.

        Thank you Father in Heaven.

        For sending me my angels.

        Thank you angels.