Carolyn your view

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
      Carolyn dear companion to my heart and fellow traveller
      we all should follow our heart in what is the right path for the way we travel our life's path.
      As a small child we were taught the beliefs and culture as known by our earthly parents. We chose them in order to understand that thinking.
      As adults we  have the opportunity to understand all manner of other belief systems. All we need do is open our minds and heart and allow that which is most appropriate to us to flow in. We may follow a new path. We may stay on the old one. We may invent/create an entirely new path for ourselves. As long as it feels right for you, then this is what you should be doing. If the path becomes stagnant or no longer causes us to sing then we change the direction or leave it entirely. This is choice and free will. As fellow humans we applaud your path. We don't ask that you expect us to travel the same path, nor do we expect that you travel our path. We rejoice that you have found what you most need at this time. If you ask for our help we give it unconditionally with compassionate love. The more we do this ourselves the greater likelihood there is that other folk 'catch on' to the idea. This is the beginning of the peace path for Planet Earth. As long as we cause no harm to anyone else, then how we live and follow direction should be pleasure for us, by everyone else.
      To have found your direction is wonderful.

      in love
      from my heart to your heart
      Gaele

      "The Circle of Life is charged with the coincidences of the moment.
       To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
       invites the energy of the sub-conscious mind to create a new reality."
       ~Simply the Present Moment (c) 1998 Gaele Dian Arnott~

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
        Dear Carolyn,

         How wonderful that you share your feelings with us. I rejoice in your journey of love and faith.

         Gaele, you have expressed so beautifully the divine virtue of R, listening to and following inner guidance, the virtue of freedom and independence. Wow.

        Sending much love and gratitude, Cynthia

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2007
          We are going to experience pain and sorrow and this earth.
          But the fact that we follow a reason God changes everything.
          It doesan't mean that we will never hurt again or escape the harsher
          reality of life.It means that we will invite GOD to mend our broken
          hearts and give us a right understanding of life so that we can live
          in this world and process information correctly.As a child,I thought
          my dad hit me because he hated me.Now I know that it was because he
          was ill.Sometimes people live with abuse because they don't want to
          be alone.One of the most difficult calling in life to be married.
          One or the most difficult in life is to be single.One of the most
          difficult calling in life is to be human.We are born with a need to
          belong,to find our place."PLACE IN THE WORLD".Sometimes about that
          place warmed our hearts.We loved it.We want to be wanted.
          How you will live now?Who in your life is hardest to love?
          That person probably is in great need of love.
          Is there a voice inside you that you will never changes yourself?
          As I said earlier,I have walked in some very dark places when God did
          not answer my prayers as I asked Him to,but I love him more today
          than I ever have.Even when hearts are broken,He is here.Even when
          nothing makes sense,He is here.God will be with me in the moments
          that make sense and in the moments that make no sense at all.
          All blessing comes from GOD.
        • mnmnu111
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 4, 2007
            --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "mnmnu111" <mnmnu111@...>