Fw: To Share Message from Ronna Herman Angel Card from Archangel Michael Card Deck#2 for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      Today the Angel Card I drew for all of us today is the one on Archangel Jophiel.

      The message from this archangel for all of us today is:

      "As you begin to clarify your energies, releasing old conditioning, old half-truths and fallacies, you begin to expand your awareness to a finer attunement.  This means, as a budding consciousness to light, newer, purer truths begin to filter into yuor awareness."

      This archangel is one I know very little about, so when I am again able to surf the web, I am going to do some research to see if I can find more information on him.  It is possible that I have a book somewhere in my books, telling me more about him and what his purpose is, but , if I were able to surf the web, that would be faster.  So if things go well tomorrow, and I am able to get my grocery list made and the rest of my bills written, maybe I will do searching for information on this archangel in my bookcases instead.

      I hope you all enjoy these cards as much as I do.  I love Ronna Herman's channelings and she has never disappointed me  with any of her messages.  So it stands to reason that I would love these cards as well; while I know that are resonating with some of you as yuo have told me, I just hope they continue to do so.

      Continue to enjoy your evening for those here in the United States of America, and your day, for those in foreign countries.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Since I was unable to find any wav or midi on clarification or awareness, I decided to use this one that I have always loved, and it is called 'Awakening.'  Enjoy!