Resending: << lovingpurelove >> I need your Prayers and Divine Energy

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2007
      Sam, I am resending this because the pasted information from Belief Net, has active links that did not come through the first time.

      We should be able to forward you Cynthia's Trauma Clearing notes, just let me find a
      copy and I will.

      And an email came in from BeliefNet this morning about emotions and stress,
      affecting the immune system.  There are some links that might help you hone in on
      the problems.

      And you most definitely have my love and support and prayers that your inner light
      begins shining. Keep up the practice of opening the inner self to love and light
      that is everywhere present, at all times, our heavenly Divine and cherished
      Completeness.

      =========================

      How Do Your Emotions Affect Your Immune System?
      In recent years, scores of medical studies have revealed that our emotions and stress affect our physical health as much as a virus--if not more.
      Take this quiz to test your inner immunity savvy.
      Read more...

      How Stress Affects Your Body

      Managing Expectations About Your Health

      It may be possible to incorporate laugher into daily activities, just as is done with other heart-healthy activities, such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator. The recommendation for a healthy heart may one day be exercise, eat right and laugh a few times a day.
      -Michael Miller, MD

      The Wild Things in You
      [Cultivating optimism] is about the wild things within each of us, the tumult of
      inner feelings that each of us must learn to tame. As Max's experience suggests, our emotions can get us into trouble in relationships. But they are also essential if we are to conjure the creatures that make life interesting.
      Read more...

      Discussion: Are Physical and Mental Health Connected?

      Complete Winter Health Week Features