Fw: 15 Gemini The Angels of Poets and Writers

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2001

      Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 12:46 PM
      Subject: 15 Gemini The Angels of Poets and Writers

      15 Gemini

      The Angels of Poets and Writers

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Pigios’

      Beloved,

      We help writers and poets through inspiration when they attune to  the path of wisdom in their works.

       We specialize in showing the right words and expressions, and we are ‘regarded as the head of all poets and writers’.

      ‘P-I-G-I-O-S

      P…We tap into the divine nostalgia, which is the longing of the poet for inspiration. We groom humble devoted servants of the most high to perceive the true essence of beauty.

      I…We can trigger any remembrance and control all activities on earth according to karmic law.

      G… We bestow true divine blessings, grounded on earth as happiness, success and abundance.

      I…We evoke the greatest miracles using shape, measure, number and weight and teach all laws of analogy—as above, so below—to groom metaphysical masters.

      O…We confer high power of judgment, infallibility, poise, satisfaction and unimpeachability.

      S…We empower the sons and daughters of God to change consciousness of all beings up to the highest angels.’

      The melody made by the letters of our name are the notes of B, G, F, G, C, and G sharp.

      The first letter of our name, the letter P, represents the longing of the soul for Spiritual Perfection.

      The right side of the nose of  the physical body of every child of God was created with this divine virtue.

      It has a dark gray color and is of the earth element, so it is felt with the sensation of weight.

      The musical note is B.

      Here is our meditation for the letter P.

      Sit down and relax deeply. Allow plenty of time for this meditation.

      Close your eyes.

      Go deeply into a relaxed state and enter the silence of your innermost being.

      Imagine yourself as a tiny speck located in the solar plexus area,  just below your rib cage. Imaging that your body is a vast universe swirling all around.

      Imaging organs as galaxies, cells and molecules as solar systems and planets.

      Deepen, and realize that what happens here, in the microcosm, happens also in the macrocosm at the same time, for "As above, so below" is a law of the unified field.

      From the galaxy that is the right side of the nose, visualize a dark gray light  emanating and filling the universe and hear the angel choirs singing the note of B.

      Feel the sensation of weight, the sensation of the element of earth, which is the element of the divine light manifesting in form.

      Become aware of the longing for spiritual perfection.   This longing for the light divine that exists in all beings everywhere.

      Feel the longing for spiritual progress.

      See that the law of evolution for all spirits is embodied in this longing.

      Surrender to your desire for striving upwards to the Divine Light.

       Feel yourself spiraling upwards towards the light.

      Taste the thirst for union with the Divine Ecstasy.

      Visualize Divine Consciousness manifesting completely in all the levels of Will, Mind, Emotion, and Form within you.

      From this grows purity and a longing for transformation.

      This is the source of religious feeling, and  deep humility and desire to serve others.

      Relax into awareness of spiritual beauty, purity and profundity.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      and

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Home web site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Try also

      www.TerrAscension.com