The Ooranya Kalori by Rupunda

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      The Ooranya Kalori

      Welcome to MY COLUMN published every second Sunday in THE SUNDAY STAR in Malaysia. The Ooranya Kalori. We almost did not make it. Bureaucracy was still working on Jaguar Speaks till lunch time Friday even though all the necessary paperwork was in place a month before....Sigh..... But we made it WELCOME
      I Love You....Rupunda

        L I F E S T Y L E

      Sunday January 7, 2007

      The Ooranya Kalori

      THE train sped across the Nullarbor Plains, carrying my parents, younger sister and me. We were travelling from Perth to Sydney. At a brief stop, a group of Nullarbor Plains aborigines boarded the train to sell their crafts.

      I remember an old man smiling at me. I was five years old.

      I did not know it then, but the Ooranya Kalori (the Rainbow Message Stick) was to be mine.

      A generation later, Jabba christens me Rupunda (he who moves with the Rainbow Wind in the Rainbow Body).

      Why now? Well the Rainbow Message Stick can only be passed when you have reached the status of tribal elder by going through and overcoming the challenges of life.

      The Rainbow Path to a state of timelessness is where the past, present and future cease to exist and the individual learns to simply BE.
      The responsibility of sharing the Rainbow Message comes from the dreamtime, and in particular the Rainbow Serpent, Milarepa, Kuan Yin, Wen Shu and Aisha.

      Welcome to 2007 and the new look The Star and my column. It’s been great sharing Good Vibrations with you, all of which can be yours on a CD for a nominal fee.

      Jaguar Speaks has to move on and Rupunda will now speak to you without fear or favour, with the timeless wisdom of the dreamtime combined with the wisdom of the future so that we can live our lives to the fullest every day. It is our right to be healthy and free.

      What has to be said will be said; where shortcomings have to be highlighted, they will – with love – be highlighted so that the course can be corrected. I will continue to offer myself to serve the nation, to lift us to the first world mindset we so desperately need.

      The Rainbow Path to a state of timelessness is where the past, present and future cease to exist and the individual learns to simply BE.

      The present moment has passed as we say these words, so how can we exist in the Now, unless we understand our own thoughts, both physically and spiritually.

      Through the process of learning to focus within the self, we find all the answers we ever need to guide us through life’s pathways.

      The Ooranya Kalori is Australian aboriginal knowledge combined with Eastern and Western philosophy. It can lead us along the path of the boulevard of enchanted learning.

      We each have a link through our genetic heritage to where we came from in this lifetime. We entered our mother’s womb with the knowledge already encoded of who we are.

      Our soul may have arrived at the same time, or it may have chosen to merge with the physical self at some time during gestation.

      Soul memory and physical memory formed to exist in our subconscious mind. Sometimes this memory awakens and sometimes it sleeps.

      Now is the time to access all knowledge held within that part of memory within the sub-conscious mind.

      Each of us travels the pathway of life in our own way and time. There is no right or wrong – there is no failure. Each event has served a purpose in creating who you are at this moment.

      The Ooranya Kalori offers us an opportunity to find answers which we have kept hidden from our selves. By taking the Kalori, we empower ourselves to be in tune with all that is light, sound and colour.

      The elements of fire, wind and rain are the sacred dance accorded to us through the tools of life. It is the consciousness of knowledge which holds the power to move us forward to meet the goals of which we dream.

      Ooranya Kalori is more than a vision quest, for we already hold the vision and now seek ways to transfer thought into reality.

      In every culture we will find ways and means to integrate the physical and spiritual knowledge learned through life’s experiences.

      The Ooranya Kalori merges all the elements of Fire, Earth, Wind and Air with Spirit to assist us on the present journey towards our future path.

      In starting this journey together, we also commemorate the lives of Nash Danyal Humphreys bin Hj Mohd Hazri, Lim Chuan Xuan (Ian), Eliza Kate Huybers and Norhafiza Abdul Hadi (known to her friends as Eja, but recently honoured with the energy of Norbu and Aisha).

      Danyal has just started Standard 3 at Beaconhouse Sri Inai PJ; Ian is in Standard 2 at SRJK(C) Yak Chee, Selangor. Eliza is in year 7 at St Margaret’s Anglican School for Girls in Australia while Eja works in the Asset Management Coordination Unit, Engineering Department, Tenaga Nasional.

      These young people – two Malaysians, one Malaysian/Australian and one Australian – represent the future that everyone who embraces the Ooranya Kalori can expect and embrace. Each is a future leader of their generation.

      The two young ladies, Eja and Eliza, are yin warriors, who by their lives bring balance to the feminine energies of the planet, especially where they live, work and go to school.

      Crystals are an integral component of the Rainbow Body. The Rainbow Taworri made up of more that 50 different crystals will be our Message Stick.

      The Rainbow as we know it is much more than the seven traditional colours. Computer users know that there are now millions of colours available to us through our computers.

      The master crystal that will guide us as we work towards embracing our rainbow body is watermelon tourmaline.

      “The Twin Souls” tell us of our divine origins in the heavenly worlds. It speaks of the time of wholeness and unity, when we each embraced ourselves as complete spiritual beings, fully balanced between the male and female states.

      To some, this represents the archetype of “Adam and Eve” or “Adom and Ede” as they were known in the ancient world. This was the sacred union between man and woman, and it was also the sacred union and balance of the male/female aspects within us.

      This is one of the key activators of the heart centre. It is a balancer between the male and female polarities, allowing us to experience a state of equilibrium within the heart. By addressing the masculine and feminine nature within us, we go to the place where most adults find themselves blocked.

      In that state of child-like wonder, we are in a condition of being closer to our temperament as spiritual beings. The key, of course, is our capacity to love and be loved.

      Watermelon tourmaline is a good gem to carry, to deal with issues of self-worth and self-love. Our capacity to love others is in direct proportion to our potential to love ourselves.

      Watermelon tourmaline is a link to the past. It opens doorways to understanding old karmic and past life issues. It does this in a gentle way, by encouraging one to look at their life from a detached point of view.

      Kept next to the bed at night, watermelon tourmaline can help prompt dreams that will reveal the karmic patterns you need to work on.

      It is often referred to as “the gem of romance” because of the beautiful balance of pink and green. The varieties with more green than pink in them have a greater affinity toward the male polarity. Those gems with more pink have a greater affinity towards the female polarity.

      When worn by a couple together, this can create a greater channel of spiritual harmony and love between them. This invites the energy of the Twin Soul state of consciousness between them.

      Watermelon tourmaline is representative of the Yin-Yang energy. It works to keep our positive and negative fields of energy in harmony, and in a state of flux.

      This permits a state of balance on a moment-to-moment basis in our lives. We are attuned to the energy needs of the moment more readily, and become more flexible and resilient in our attitudes.

      The message of watermelon tourmaline is: “Return to paradise and the place of perfect balance within you.”

      The Ooranya Kalori (The Rainbow Message Stick) is brought to us by Rupunda (Hj Mohd Hazri Humphreys) – He who moves with the Rainbow Body. He is a global corporate and personal transformational healer who wants to shows us that healing, be it personal, corporate, national or spiritual, comes by returning balance to every aspect of our lives. Visit Rupunda at http://www.cosmicevolution.org/CirclesofLifeJagGY.html

      FAQ - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Write to Us - Advertise with Us
      Copyright © 1995-2007 Star Publications (Malaysia) Bhd (Co No 10894-D)
      Managed by I.Star.

    • traitoiu rodica
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
        i speak romanian