The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 016 - 5 January 2007 - we say in our hearts the words from the opening to the Quran

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2007

      DAY SIX - MECCA
      Music Playing is: Remember When

      As one who has performed the Traditional Pilgrimage and Hajj We now share as it was intended a Place of Pilgrimage for all Humanity
      untouched by those who seek to divide the world

      We arrive in Mecca
      However are not here for a Traditional Pilgrimage

      We are here for
      THE ZAM ZAM WATER and THE BLACK STONE

      The Black Stone (called الحجر الأسود al-Hajar-ul-Aswad in Arabic) is a Muslim holy relic. It is one of the cornerstones of the Kaaba, the ancient stone building towards which all Muslims pray. The Kaaba is located in Mecca, Saudi Arabia, where it is surrounded by the enormous Masjid al-Haram, the Grand Mosque.
      The Black Stone is comparatively small, being roughly 30 cm (12 in.) in diameter [1]. However, it can be recognized instantly by the large silver band surrounding it.
      When pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the ritual of the Hajj, many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone.
      The Stone is actually broken into several pieces, damage which occurred when it was stolen in 930. Qarmatian warriors sacked Mecca and carried the Black Stone away to their base in Bahrain. It was returned twenty-two years later. In the process, the Black Stone was cracked. It is now held together by the silver band, which is fastened by silver nails to the Stone.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Stone
      Many Muslims believe that the Stone fell from Heaven during the time of Adam and Eve, and that it was once a pure and dazzling white, but has turned black because of the sins it has absorbed over the years.
      The Stone was an object of veneration in pre-Islamic days. Early chroniclers say that the Kaaba was rebuilt during Muhammad's youth, and that there was some contention among the Quraysh, Mecca's ruling clan, as to who should have the honor of raising the Black Stone to its place in the new structure. Muhammad is said to have suggested that the Stone be placed on a cloak and that the various clan heads jointly lift the cloak and put the Stone into place.[4] Secular historians see this tale as a later glorification of Muhammad, but agree that it accurately represents the pre-Islamic status of the Black Stone.

      www.ezsoftech.com/hajj/hajj_article2.asp

      Zamzam is the name of the well that provides the water to billions of people, have thirstily drunk from throughout history, especially during the Hajj pilgrimage.
      It is linked to some of the most important personalities in world history: the Prophets Ibrahim and Ismail (peace be upon them) and Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him & his family), as well as Ismail's mother Hajira (may Allah be pleased with her).
      The Zamzam well is located in Makkah, which is the heart of the Hajj pilgrimage. Standing only a few meters east of the Kaaba, the well is 35 meters deep and topped by an elegant dome.

      How the Zamzam came into being?

      All traditions agree that Allah created the well to provide Hajira, the wife of Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him), and her baby Prophet Ismail (peace be upon him) with water in the hot, dry valley they were in.
      In her desperate search for water, Hajira ran seven times back and forth in the scorching heat between the two hills of Safa and Marwa to provide for her baby who was dying of thirst.

      Today, this same act is a necessary rite of Hajj all Muslims, mothers and fathers, must complete.

      Prophet Ibrahim settled his family there as part of God's mission for him. The first thing Hajira had to do then was to look for water in the area. She was searching for it while watching at her son and would run whenever she could not see Ismail. Allah saw her effort and miraculously blessed the spot with a water spring.

      The Zamzam before the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him)
      The appearance of the Zamzam began the settlement of the Makkan valley, where the descendants of Prophet Ismail populated the area.
      But as time passed, Prophet Ibrahim and Ismail's monotheistic message, which once dominated the region, began taking a backseat to pagan, polytheistic beliefs.
      Nonetheless, the well of Zamzam retained its importance in later generations. The grandfather of the Prophet, Abdul Muttalib, was honoured with the responsibility of taking care of the well and the pilgrims to Makkah.

      Zamzam water: the power drink
      One of the miracles of Zamzam water is its ability to satisfy both thirst and hunger. One of the Companions of the Prophet said that before Islam, the water was called "Shabbaa'ah" or satisfying. It was filling and helped them nourish their families.
      After Islam, this powerful ability to quench thirst and fill stomachs remained. The Prophet said: "The best water on the face of the earth is the water of Zamzam; it is a kind of food and a healing from sickness."
      According to the Muslim collection of Hadith, Abu Dharr Ghifari, a Companion, noted that when he first arrived in Makkah during the early days of Islam, he survived only on Zamzam water for a whole month. Not only did he satisfy his hunger and thirst, he became obese.
      More recently, in the last few decades, scientists have collected samples of Zamzam water and they have found certain peculiarities that make the water healthier, like a higher level of calcium.

      Zamzam water: a cure for sickness
      Apart from its ability to serve as satisfying food and drink, Zamzam water's health benefits are also commended. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him & his family) said it was a healing from sickness. This is why pilgrims to Makkah to this day collect it in bottles to bring for relatives and friends back home who are ill.
      The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him & his family) used to carry Zamzam water in pitchers and water skins back to Madinah. He used to sprinkle it over the sick and make them drink it.
      Wahab Ibn Munabbah, who was from the second generation of Muslims, said 'I swear by Him in whose possession my life is, Allah Ta`ala will relieve the person of all illnesses who drinks Zamzam to his fill and will also grant him good health.'

      As we enter the Floor of the Mosque close to the Kabba (The Black Clothed Cube) we say in our hearts the words from the opening to the Quran

      All praise is due to God alone,
      the sustainer of the worlds,
      The most gracious the dispenser
      Lord of the Day of Judgement
      Thee alone do we worship
      and unto thee alone do we turn to aid
      Guide us the straight way
      The way of those upon whom Thou has bestowed Thy blessings

      Then Finding the Corner of the Kabbah when the Black stone is situated we gather together with our rainbow ropes around our waist
      and chant 117 times

      TA PI TA RA JA BA NOR BU

      ON SACRED GROUND I STAND ONE WITH ALL

      I found I had to use my DEMON BUSTER Taworri for this Mantra
      I then saw obstacles that were impacting on my achieving my dream and vision and was guided to do another mantra to dissolve all obstacles

      Over the years many internal scars have damaged the heart of Humanity

      To heal the internal scars we are asked as part of our journey to do one set (117) of this mantra each

      CA NO CA NO CA NO CA NO

      As we heal the scars and demons of the Past we also dissolve the obstacles in the path of our Dreams
      As you chant focus on YOUR DREAM
      The Mantra as you chant it is healing the scars and demons of the Past
      it is opening the way and dissolving all obstacles
      I personally found that I had to be open about some of my past before I was able to do this myself
      I slept a few hours before finalising this message Just after Midnight Malaysian time and as I slept I had to
      BE VERY OPEN about PARTS OF ME in a way I prefer to keep to myself
      I had to get the Demons out
      I had to Risk and Trust
      as I shared
      As you chant see everything in perfect order
      see all that hinders you dissolve
      see your vision as a reality
      see your goals for 2007
      achieved
      The Graphic of the Traditional Malay wedding in the Gold of Royalty symbolises the achievement of all our Dreams and Goals for 2007

      Yesterday I had sent something to someone very special
      they were not at the place I sent it to
      Others were
      It is still waiting to be collected and seen
      others saw it and could have told the recipient it was there they did not
      (The recipient was on a different floor of the same building all day)
      Why did this happen as this message was being prepared
      The reality is that sometimes others just do not care to perform a simple act of courtesy to a fellow worker who is in a different place for a day
      Sometimes Obstacles are the indifference of others
      Others who do not see its their place to do something simple and nice
      expecting someone else will

      Now we move to the side of the Grand Mosque  where the Walkway is (see map above)
      This is the walkway between two Mountains where Pilgrims symbolically mark the seven times Hagar ran backward and forwards to find water in the Desert for her Son when she had been left to Die

      The Bible and Quran tell us that God caused a Well to Spring Forth
      It still flows today within the Grand Mosque in Mecca

      We move underneath the Mosque to where the Well is today

      We drink and bath in the Waters of Zam Zam

      We Chant again but before we do we give thanks that all obstacles have now been dissolved IN LOVE

      TA PI TA RA JA BA NOR BU

      ON SACRED GROUND I STAND ONE WITH ALL

      We Move to the Top of one of the pillars of the Mosque

      The View is Panoramic

      As We gaze we see Angels and More from the 13 Galaxies Floating above the Kabbah

      We see the Ascended Masters of all Religions and Beliefs Floating above the Kabbah

      It is Quiet
      A Hush falls over the whole area
      WE TRULY ARE ONE

      How Many Times have I called for Mecca to be reopened to all Humanity
      And I will continue to make this call
      Mecca belongs to the World
      not just one section of Humanity

      As we now gaze over the Place of Pilgrimage and we see all that is above it
      our hearts remember when Humanity was at one
      where all people could freely regardless of what religion or culture they profess and follow could come to this place
      certainly a Stone House
      whether God is here or not
      It was and should still be a Place of Hope and Love and Peace
      Are the tears welling up in you now as you
      REMEMBER
      The sight in out hearts of Angels, ascended Masters and more above the Place called
      Kabba
      Tells us that in the sight of God
      There is NO ONE WAY
      that all ways bring us into contact with GOD
      however we have been given the sight to see

      I come to thee my heart to fill
      I have so much to ask
      yet I do know that you do see
      right into my heart
      You know my hopes My dreams
      You know me inside out
      You know that I did come
       a mission to fulfil
      you have seen me do both right and wrong
      yet you have been with me
      all along

      Sometimes I ask for things
      you know are not the best for me and when I insist
      you have allowed me to go of track
      yet always you did signal me
      the way to come back
      to continue on the path I chose for me

      The people I have met 'The People I have Loved
      have all come to me
      as arranged
      Angels all with something
      to Teach
      and
      Something to learn

      Sometimes I have played my part as it was planned
      some times not as well

      Yet all along your hand has been with me
      guiding me
      along the path
      I chose IN LOVE
      to be someone who
      IN LOVE
      would try
      To see the World as one

      I have travelled far
      and when I think my travelling days are over
      I hear you laugh
      I hear you say
      There is so much more to do
      and I will match you with the one who will
      help you as you move
      into another phase
      another role

      Your heart knows what to do
      your heart is telling you to act
      So act and know that all is well
      My hand is still in yours

      Your heart has felt pain
      so many times before
      yet in that pain you can
      help others understand
      and as you have come
      through every challenge
      so to can others who you guide
      come through theirs as well

      The past is cleared
      Obstacles Removed
      Your Vision has our seal
      So act and make a stand
      ask what you will
      and with your highest good in mind
      Your wish will be fulfilled

      Through the Heart of Rupunda for Rupunda and All  Friday January 5,2.00am

      I have now been guided to do a Personal Manta
      You to may be guided likewise

      and the Soul Food Archives Soulfood1@yahoogroups.com

      Tomorrow by Intent we meet at THE GANGES at Sunrise

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 21 January 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      GREEN TOURMALINE

      Colour: Light to Dark Green

      Card Name: Fountain of Life

      Chakra: Heart (4th) and Solar Plexus (3rd)

      KEYSTONE: LIFESTONE and HEARTSTONE

      Number 6

      Cultures: Russia , Africa, Sri Lanka , Victorian England , South America and Native American

      The image of the "Fountain of Life" is a powerful reminder of the spiritual source that nourished our lives. The Crystalline majesty of Green Tourmaline communicates to our hearts and spirits of the beauty present in our world. It represents the Inner and outer states of balance we aspire to achieve. Green Tourmaline has a strong connection with the Plant and Devic Kingdoms . In several ancient civilizations it is connected with fairy magic, and the devas linked with the plant domain. The devas are the energetic light beings responsible for maintaining stability within the mineral and plant Kingdoms. The devas help to link the two realms together, establishing a balanced interplay between them. Because of its intense green colour, this variety of tourmaline is intimately connected with the Heart. It helps draw us up from the place of reacting with Fear, to moving into action through love. It opens the Hearts - centre, helping us look at what is really in our hearts and what we truly desire.

      Green Tourmaline is a crystal of Prosperity and wealth. It brings an awareness of prosperity first to our spiritual nature, then it filters through touching our material lives. This ensures true prosperity and success are expressed and created.

      It also helps to generate an abundance in the arena of the life force. Tourmaline has a strong energy field around it. This can even be experienced physically, by rubbing a Tourmaline Wand onto a Paper and seeing it create a field of attraction to small pieces of paper left near it.

      Tourmaline wands have been used by various shamanic practitioners in Native American and African cultures. These shamans were aware of the potent energies available for healing and balancing our bodies. Those Tourmalines with a natural crystal Termination intact are the most powerful ones for healing

      Green Tourmaline has a positive male or yang polarity of energy, serving to balance feminine or yin energies. In those striving to assert a more ascendant force in themselves.

      Best with: Red Garnet, Watermelon Tourmaline, Aquamarine, Ruby and Rose Quartz.

      The Message of Green Tourmaline is: "Your true Prosperity and success is measured by your spiritual wealth and success"